AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-27, 12:13   Link #81
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was nice to find out Ray was actually a soft guy underneath it all. He kept photos of his departed siblings and felt guilty he couldn't do anything for them. Somehow, I'm not convinced this is the end for him. The demons might have the technology to save him, so he can suffer even more under their servitude.

Anyway, the escape is happening sooner than I expected. I'm glad. Really looking forward to the outside world, assuming Ema's group makes it this far.
Old 2017-03-27, 14:28   Link #82
Random14

Ah, so they didn't give up. Although its a bit of a time skip to have the other two train up the kids while Mom was focused on Ray and Emma. Whoa, not many manga where you see a kid immolate themselves (think that's the right word). Glad Ray went along with the "save everyone" plan. While they didn't give up, losing Norman did really, really hurt.

I do wonder if he'll somehow survive (just like I expect Norman to be seen again somehow). Though he's gotta be careful to not instantly die either or else Mama might cut her losses and ignore him. This works out for him too- a distraction, a last defiant gesture and kind of atonement for letting so many of their siblings die. So the great escape officially starts here.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 15:41   Link #83
konart

Next chapter:

Mama: Very well done, Ray!

*badum-tss!*
Old 2017-04-01, 02:28   Link #84
Random14

Spoiler for 33:
Old 2017-04-01, 06:59   Link #85
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Spoiler for 33:
Old 2017-04-01, 09:28   Link #86
amasposu

Just according to keikaku.
Spoiler for :
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 12:36   Link #87
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew Ray wouldn't die!

Just didn't expect he would actually get to escape with the others. Though it's still a bit too soon to be sure, plenty of stuff can still happen.
Old 2017-04-01, 15:58   Link #88
Wandering Soul

I knew Emma wouldn't just let Ray go out like that and had some way to save him.

Everything is going according to plan... so far.
Old 2017-04-01, 22:04   Link #89
The One Above God
Kamijou

Wow, they just cut teir ears off just like that...it's gonna hurt like hell when the adrenaline goes down .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 05:39   Link #90
The One Above God
Kamijou

Oh no, what are you doing Phil? Is he finally showing his colors? I doubt Ema would just forget about him.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-07, 05:39   Link #91
Random14

Early chapter this week. Ok, just how much preparation have they put into this plan?! I doubt they would actually accidentally leave someone behind, not with how much work they've put into this, nor abandon someone, so not sure what's next.
Old 2017-04-07, 16:08   Link #92
Wandering Soul

No way they would forget about one of the kids after all this planning, so that means Phil stayed behind on his own. Now we're left to wonder what the deal with him is.
Old 2017-04-08, 12:56   Link #93
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think Ema would have failed to notice his absence, so it has to be part of the plan.

I loved that Norman had been hiding things from us readers too. He planned all this behind Ray's and our backs.
Old 2017-04-15, 04:09   Link #94
James Rye

Alright, everyone, place your bets!
How many of those 15 children do you think will make it off safely from that farm? Remember most of them are 5 or 6 years old because you only get past the age of 7 if you are really intelligent. Given that we have now the monster/demons going after them and they have permission to kill anyone not exceptional that means only Ray and Emma are safe of getting killed but not safe of capture. I have a feeling Ray will try to kill himself again or use himself as decoy or something and ends up caught. I could see him jumping from the wall for any demon who can fly to rush after him as he is a precious Tifari sacrifice.
The Molotov cocktails could help to distract the demons but I doubt their weakness is fire else humanity would have just gone full Hans with the flamethrower.

A little sad the Phil is a little shit meme is dead, but Phil being so mature, smart and brave is really impressive for his young age. If he doesn't die then he will go far in life and in this manga.

The omake with the motherday made me so sad. All those children so happy about their kind mother and he just ships them off as livestock once they reached their peak in the tests.
Old 2017-04-15, 17:32   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Based Phil. It's too bad he couldn't prevent Isabella from sounding the alert. The kids are in real trouble now.

The chapter revealed Isabella tried to escape in the past as well, but gave up after seeing the gap.
Old 2017-04-16, 14:18   Link #96
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The chapter revealed Isabella tried to escape in the past as well, but gave up after seeing the gap.
Actually we saw that before when Sister krone was killed off. Not only did isabella try to escape and stopped when she was on top of the wall (though back then we did not know there was a cliff and that's why she stopped), we also know that grandma was her mama back then. Its part of what grandma was so much trust in Isabella's capabilities.
Old 2017-04-16, 15:50   Link #97
Random14

So they reached a compromise of the two approaches- they brought along more kids than Ray originally planned for, but bringing along the babies would really have been too much- and even they are smarter than expected. Too bad they couldn't have dragged Mama down, but guess don't want to tip their hand too much- security is going to be drastically increased, so coming back later is going to be crazy hard.

I expect Norman's and Emma's plans probably still have a few more twists to catch the demons off-guard. Too bad they're still dealing with a lot of unknowns (like whatever happened to Norman).
Old 2017-04-16, 23:41   Link #98
ellifeedn
Thinker

I was rereading the chapters and something doesn't make sense. Why didn't Emma use the device to destroy the tracker in her ear? Why did she have to cut off her ear?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 03:23   Link #99
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I was rereading the chapters and something doesn't make sense. Why didn't Emma use the device to destroy the tracker in her ear? Why did she have to cut off her ear?
Because a) there was only one device which the kids outside needed to destroy their trackers inside their ears to go prepare for the escape and b) Emma needed her and Ray's cut off ears to distract Mama which worked as Isabella walked towards Emma's signal worried she was hurt before she noticed she was tricked.
Old 2017-04-17, 12:35   Link #100
ellifeedn
Thinker

I feel that if Emma didn't leave her ear behind, Isabella would have stayed distracted trying to save "Ray", giving Emma and the others more time to escape.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote