AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-19, 09:25   Link #61
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRiED
shinn is a coordinator i thought.
he is a natural.
The most logical explanation that Shinn is Coordinator (and an official one, too, if I recall correctly). If he were Natural, he'd have to be one hell of a Newtype or druggie to pull it off using the Coordinator OS in ZAFT Mobile Suits.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:40   Link #62
rorosama
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by K'9999
Oh, man, give me a break. Another stupid one who ask stupid question. You might get a stupid answer. It is true that Cagalli is Kira's sister. I think you are living in North America or USA, correct? I think Cartoon Network hasn't aired SEED ep 40. Now it is around 31 or 32. If you are watching SEED Destiny now, it is too bad. I think it will better to finish watching SEED before watching SEED Destiny.
Go to hell! I happened to miss aa episode every now and then because i have a life. But i follow it as much as i can. But you did answer my question so i thank you. And i'll continue watching destiny because i like it even though i haven't finished seed.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 19:26   Link #63
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
The most logical explanation that Shinn is Coordinator (and an official one, too, if I recall correctly). If he were Natural, he'd have to be one hell of a Newtype or druggie to pull it off using the Coordinator OS in ZAFT Mobile Suits.
The OS certainly implies that he's a coordinator, but it doesn't neccesarily mean that the Gundam is using a "Coordinator OS" though it more than likely is and he is more than likely a Coordinator. If he were a Natural I'd have a lot of trouble believing his ability to move to Plant, join Zaft, and somehow become the pilot for their brand new top of the line Gundam. I can't imagine them ever allowing/trusting a foreign Natural pilot with something like that.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 19:49   Link #64
Hanbok
nahmoo
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
I don't think Cagalii will die. She can't! Have Shinn die instead. Anyway, I hate how they made Shinn. From personal perspective he looks like an ignorant moron who acts as if he is the only one who has lost loved ones in wars. Does he even think of the comrades and loved ones Cagailli, Athrun, etc lost too?
Hanbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 19:57   Link #65
Colonel-
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Ca
Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
So? An imperfect character is more realistic than a perfect one =P
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 02:14   Link #66
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanbok
I don't think Cagalii will die. She can't! Have Shinn die instead. Anyway, I hate how they made Shinn. From personal perspective he looks like an ignorant moron who acts as if he is the only one who has lost loved ones in wars. Does he even think of the comrades and loved ones Cagailli, Athrun, etc lost too?
To be blunt: No. He's an angry kid who saw his parents and sister die in front of him and he's thinking of nobody but himself at the moment. You can't expect too much more from someone his age really. Fllay and Mirallia both had fairly reckless responses to seeing loved ones die. Shinn's no different except he's had two years of believing in his goal/ideal whatever it may be. In order to have your character grow in a series you tend to need to create some area for him to grow, and I'm sure Shinn will think differently about his family's death by the end of the series.

The more I think it about it though, I'd rather not see any of the old characters die at this point...Imagine some will though and dread to think of who it might be. Then again maybe they all die but Cagalli and Yzak. Then Yzak will declare himself King of Orb!
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 04:52   Link #67
michicko_chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Russia/ Moscow
Age: 29
Ok first of all arent kira and cagari twins....and second of all all three of them have the seed planted in them...(asuran, kira and cagari) Asuran likes cagari and kira likes asuran's x-feoncea....! am i right or wrong?
michicko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 04:58   Link #68
Kaka
罪人クロノ
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by michicko_chan
Ok first of all arent kira and cagari twins....and second of all all three of them have the seed planted in them...(asuran, kira and cagari) Asuran likes cagari and kira likes asuran's x-feoncea....! am i right or wrong?
sure you are right
seed isn't really "planted" though
it's only representing the potential of humans to "evolve into the next stage"

and Athrun's ex-fiance's name is Lacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
To be blunt: No. He's an angry kid who saw his parents and sister die in front of him and he's thinking of nobody but himself at the moment.
shinn's really an angry kid
everytime he talks about how much he hates orb
the bg music just sounded like he was about to explode or go berserk or something
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 05:45   Link #69
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Time Warp/Future
Quote:
Originally Posted by michicko_chan
Ok first of all arent kira and cagari twins....and second of all all three of them have the seed planted in them...(asuran, kira and cagari) Asuran likes cagari and kira likes asuran's x-feoncea....! am i right or wrong?
seed is not some physical thing to get "planted" into people. it's a theoretical factor that exists in people with potential to evolve to the next stage of human evolution. It's not artificially put into people, and it has nothing to do with being coordinator or natural.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 05:49   Link #70
quanli0000
Revolution V
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Pluto
Send a message via MSN to quanli0000
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
seed is not some physical thing to get "planted" into people. it's a theoretical factor that exists in people with potential to evolve to the next stage of human evolution. It's not artificially put into people, and it has nothing to do with being coordinator or natural.
That's correct. SEED is a evolution evidence whatever they are natual or coordinator.
quanli0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 06:29   Link #71
Kaka
罪人クロノ
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by quanli0000
That's correct. SEED is a evolution evidence whatever they are natual or coordinator.
wouldn't it be pretty pointless to repeat saying other people's post........ ?
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 23:20   Link #72
SakuraKokiri
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by michicko_chan
Ok first of all arent kira and cagari twins....and second of all all three of them have the seed planted in them...(asuran, kira and cagari) Asuran likes cagari and kira likes asuran's x-feoncea....! am i right or wrong?
The seed isn't actually 'planted' but I get what you're saying. And there is four of them who go into SEED Mode. Athrun, Cagalli, Kira, and Lacus. Cagalli and Lacus only go into it once in episode 49 though. And you're right about couples (Athrun's ex fianc is Lacus)
SakuraKokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 14:44   Link #73
Demon-Hunter
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraKokiri
The seed isn't actually 'planted' but I get what you're saying. And there is four of them who go into SEED Mode. Athrun, Cagalli, Kira, and Lacus. Cagalli and Lacus only go into it once in episode 49 though. And you're right about couples (Athrun's ex fianc is Lacus)
Lacus goes into seed mode in episode 49? hmmm i must have missed that one
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 15:03   Link #74
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Time Warp/Future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Hunter
Lacus goes into seed mode in episode 49? hmmm i must have missed that one
Yup, I think when she delivered her speech and suddenly looked up, her eyes became that "pupil-less" SEED mode state... quite creepy actually
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 18:13   Link #75
liujeffqi
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: L.A.
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to liujeffqi Send a message via MSN to liujeffqi
I think we are off topic again....... at here we talk about is Cagalli going to die or not..... not who is chinsese or not and not who goes to seed mode. and the guy up there who haven't finish the seed..... don't get mad..... that is a just a suggestion..... it is better to finish seed first because it will help u to understand seed-d more that is all....... for my point of view the writer of seed-d is trying to either kill Cagalli or break athrun and Cagalli up..... if athrun and Cagalli break up what will kira thinks?......and who will be with the poor Cagalli.......will be Shinn.....that will be so ionic......
liujeffqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 21:17   Link #76
Zekk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
his family was killed in the fight between Calamity and Freedom
i don't remember freedom ever firing at clamity while it was on the ground. and wasn't clamity fight mwu and some astrays at the time so it could have been a strayshot from them.

also shinn's back was turned when his family died and freedom was the first ms he saw so maybe he just assumed it was freedom that shot his family?

sorry this is off topic

Last edited by Zekk; 2004-11-29 at 21:31.
Zekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:16   Link #77
Besa
[Ѐ]
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sweden
Send a message via MSN to Besa
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRiED
Cagalli won't die thats it im sure of it. i will bet it wit my life
That's for sure.
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:18   Link #78
Besa
[Ѐ]
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Sweden
Send a message via MSN to Besa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiya
Woah~ already on episode 31? I think they only air 8 episodes here... Gee, Lacus' voice is terribly irritating...

lol,your not the only one who thinks that
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.