AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-06-17, 00:14   Link #8961
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

People want what they don't have, even in realtive hapiness. Proven fact of life.
Old 2011-06-17, 00:48   Link #8962
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
This seems to be the general consensus of people who don't care much about sex or are asexual. I wonder how much of the teenage/young adult obsession with having a girlfriend or boyfriend has to do with actual loneliness and desire for companionship?

Probably much of it is a desire for sex on demand, I would suspect!
Bulls***!

I need a loli to love.
Old 2011-06-17, 00:53   Link #8963
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
Bulls***!

I need a loli to love.
Hang on bro, you need to look at that again. Do you think that a jailbait is worth your love?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 00:55   Link #8964
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Hang on bro, you need to look at that again. Do you think that a jailbait is worth your love?
Is this a trick question?

-or-

Couldn't be any worse than the ones in my age range. ^_~
Old 2011-06-17, 00:59   Link #8965
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Is this a trick question?

-or-

Couldn't be any worse than the ones in my age range. ^_~
No, I mean that you shouldn't put yourself in a precarious position so I will have less competition.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-17, 01:00   Link #8966
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
Quote:
I need a loli to love.
I understand your pain.
Old 2011-06-17, 01:01   Link #8967
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No, I mean that you shouldn't put yourself in a precarious position so I will have less competition.
Who do you think I am? I'm Ricky Controversy! Precarious positions are a specialty of mine. And you need to share the joy of lolis with kindred spirits such as myself.
Old 2011-06-17, 01:11   Link #8968
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I am a little confused as to why you seem to feel so much pressure about having to have a girlfriend. It's okay to be single. If love comes, go for it. But don't feel like life is worse because you're not in a relationship.
I'm not feeling pressured, it's just that this thread goes under a couple of pages and I feel like I need to give it some love. :3
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 01:48   Link #8969
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Who do you think I am? I'm Ricky Controversy! Precarious positions are a specialty of mine. And you need to share the joy of lolis with kindred spirits such as myself.
Still, I don't think it is nice of you to put yourself within the arm of the law and baiting them. Go away already! Stop coveting my lolis!

Old 2011-06-17, 01:51   Link #8970
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

This thread needs more MILFs....
Old 2011-06-17, 02:13   Link #8971
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Bulls***!

I need a loli to love.
One word: Twintails

(Tho I'm more into Tsundere but you could have both, just to be safe)
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:26   Link #8972
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
With the talk of lolis, I doubt the males here would be able to handle maturer women both physically and mentally

Stick with your prepubescent looking girls, while the maturer women (not mothers either) will also look for more MILF

Men I'd like to flirt (and do more with)

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:29   Link #8973
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
With the talk of lolis, I doubt the males here would be able to handle maturer women both physically and mentally

Stick with your prepubescent looking girls, while the maturer women (not mothers either) will also look for more MILF

Men I'd like to flirt (and do more with)
Twintails/Tsundere don't have to be underage
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:39   Link #8974
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Ew, men. That's all you, Mystique. Go wild!
Old 2011-06-17, 02:41   Link #8975
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Twintails/Tsundere don't have to be underage
Dear Boys of Asuki:

Please, please, pleeeease truly do pay attention to women/girls when they talk during a date. When unsure, do ask questions to find out more information but do not make assumptions that risk pissing her off/ making her annoyed like Tsuyoshi is doing to me above.

I said 'prepubescent looking girls', simply cause I know it's an entire whole sensitive issue with where ages of these drawn characters actually lie.

Lastly, I've nfi about twintails (what, a fox?) or tsunderes (some kind of personality class for females in anime otaku lingo), nor do link me to wiki, cause no matter what I read about tsuderes and the rest, it makes no sense nor bears any meaning to me, especially when personalities can be defined with adjectives in the English language which everyone, moe fan or not can understand

In other words Tsuyoshi, your reply was utterly lost on me since I've no idea what you're on about anyways for those type of... 'females'

My bad, but can we divert this back to human beings, I know I'm asking for a lot here... *grins*

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:45   Link #8976
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I'm sorry that I'd rather spend all day hugging a loli. Some like that which is sexy, others prefer that which is utterly adorable.
Old 2011-06-17, 03:03   Link #8977
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

"Mature" is not a very helpful word in relationship discussions, I find. People have such wildly different senses of what it means, but are more than happy to use the word as if their interpretation is the only conceivable one.

What does a "mature woman," physically and mentally, entail? If you mean "having reached the high-point of their physical development," then there are plenty of women for whom a youthful appearance is their physical maturity. Let's not even attempt to wade through the quagmire of mental maturity, or how it has no correlation to differing body types, or to age, for that matter. Having dated across a broad age spectrum (up to 35 years old), I have some experience with those fun factoids.

The whole notion of "he/she can't handle me" also frustrates me a great deal, frankly. If one is a complete psychological or social wreck and causes the person they're with constant grief and confusion? THAT may be someone you "can't handle," but otherwise it's a blanket statement to suggest that a difference of personalities is ultimately the fault of the inferior party who "can't handle" the other person.
Old 2011-06-17, 03:31   Link #8978
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Or Christmas cakes. Tomoe Wajima makes a very good case for becoming a cake eater IMO.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 03:41   Link #8979
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
Old 2011-06-17, 04:18   Link #8980
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
Or more. Judi Dench still looks pretty fine compared to most of those young wannabes.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom