LONER TACTICIAN

Women in power
Women at top
Like having power over man
Like to rule man
Like to enslave man
Make them their property...

True, for this kind of live, you literally need men
How can you rule over men if the men in question not even exist.....

And the one that has tatto in their cheek, is a personel that do not wish to have sex is it? So why they want men to exist?
Because they value the men for other thing other than their "little brother-kun"
Like their brain or wisdom, maybe over other thing
That is way they join the resistance
Againt the UW that basically try to create woman only paradise

They pro co existence between men and women...maybe

So basically
They help manage the society that having men as sex property but Not having desire to make more men by being pregnant and giving birth to baby boy themselves, but let the other do it...
I still kinda confusing about why they end up like that...
Can someone enlightening me?
If they againt mating with the man, what is the possible reason for them to join this side of izanami resistance rather than erica's side?

Erisa's side objective is obvious

Using 5 men to create a cure, so they can revive the man fro cryostatis

But the other izanami is trying to create an amazon like civilization
So if the cheek tatoo girl agree with this rather than by way of finding a cure
They should not type of women that againt sex...
Cause if they againt it, they can just siding erisa...
Like the white short hair women...
Though i still think she is an odd one....
Clever enough to make an explosion but not in a matter about trying to get close enough to the target before she try to kidnapped him...
She basically, from my POI, just trying to kill doi for force kissing her rather trying to kidnapped him

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-12-22 at 13:00.
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 20:50   Link #522
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Sorry, but I genuinely don’t know what you’re trying to say there. Also, the bloke in the latest raw, 55, wasn’t doi. It was the fourth MC.

Here’s a comment on a raw site, that mirrored my thoughts (also includes spoilers & summary, sort of)
Spoiler:
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-22, 21:14   Link #523
n0m@n
C-Z

Oyakodon. My favourite.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-23, 14:10   Link #524
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Sorry, but I genuinely don’t know what you’re trying to say there. Also, the bloke in the latest raw, 55, wasn’t doi. It was the fourth MC.

Here’s a comment on a raw site, that mirrored my thoughts (also includes spoilers & summary, sort of)
Spoiler:
Well so like there is women with white short hair , that supposed to be doi's mating candidate
Doi kiss her
She reject his advance tell him she is in period
The wash her mouth over and over with water cause she feel disgust with doi kiss her

She is erica' s spy that go there to kidnap doi.... but she fail and doing it the wrong way.... by explosion....
That make me believe she try to kill doi rather than kidnap him.. or so i thought

She is part of the izanami
So againt the UW idealism of woman only world
But she do not like when doi kiss her
And she talking comfortably with reito.....
She with erica, wish to gather all the man and bring them to europe to making a cure....maybe to revive all the man.... bring hope to the man that is lie in wait in cold sleep...

In a sense she doing it the right way, morally
But in this kind of manga, i found it rather weird...
And in spy business, she doing it poorly, like an amateur spy...
Even fujiko mine is better at this than her...
I guess that you got if some ordinary civilian being force to play spy without proper training...

I guess she is the type that prefer awakening other men, via cure rather than mating to produce new men to bring back the world to the way it was before...

But to not sacrifice herself for the future of mankind....
By mating with doi
So he could get close to doi , and begin persuading him to go with her... that is the proper way...

Abd he do not want yo involve with no 4' mating ceremony

I almost thought, she is men hater...
But if she is, then why she decide to join the izanami then rather an UW with their ideologi " the world without man "

But she looks like she reject any sexual activities with men, even just a kiss..( she seem uncomfortable with it ), so its confusing

I hope there will be more background info about her in future chap... so i can make sense, why she behave like that...
Like for example, she has someone she love that sleep in cryostatis
Or no 3 and no 4 is simply not her type...

Ps: after i got the content i wish to see even if it is just 1 page, i rather able to seeing the manga more objectively...
Old 2018-12-24, 21:58   Link #525
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

... anyway, translated chapter 55 is out. Turns out koko’s father didn’t die off the virus, but put into cryostasis. So, not all men died off the virus, hey. Wonder how many exactly were out to sleep...

Also, notice that number four’s penis was missing in the second last page (after his intercourse with koko and her mum). Maybe it was so traumatised that I shrunk back into his body. That, or they were so rough that they tore it off or maybe it’s just so tiny that we can’t see it
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Old 2018-12-25, 02:35   Link #526
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Another MC that is better than Reitou~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 03:58   Link #527
RDNexus

You mean another MC that isn't using much of his head and is letting himself/being forced to go along with the current setting, unlike Reito...
RDNexus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 12:10   Link #528
NeutralZero

So after that ch
When will we get back at reito's povthe 3rd and 4th are prety much there for snusnu and no story progress
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 12:18   Link #529
Rnzlr

The author himself probably forgot what this story is about
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 14:02   Link #530
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
... anyway, translated chapter 55 is out. Turns out koko’s father didn’t die off the virus, but put into cryostasis. So, not all men died off the virus, hey. Wonder how many exactly were out to sleep...

Also, notice that number four’s penis was missing in the second last page (after his intercourse with koko and her mum). Maybe it was so traumatised that I shrunk back into his body. That, or they were so rough that they tore it off or maybe it’s just so tiny that we can’t see it
In one of the fisr chapters it is mentioned that nearly 1 Million men are in cryo sleep (I am not sure if that was only for Japan) but they can't release them due to the virus and that the cryo only slows the virus and that they might die within a year
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-29, 13:02   Link #531
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
In one of the fisr chapters it is mentioned that nearly 1 Million men are in cryo sleep (I am not sure if that was only for Japan) but they can't release them due to the virus and that the cryo only slows the virus and that they might die within a year
Ah, ok. So there’re others but they can’t wake them since they might die. Cheers mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
You mean another MC that isn't using much of his head and is letting himself/being forced to go along with the current setting, unlike Reito...
He didn’t just accept his situation; it was mentioned that he did try to escape a few times, albeit unsuccessful. He was punished for every effort so he might be traumatised and settled down (for now).

If I were him, I’d go along for now and think of ways to escape (study the environment, learn their system, schedule, etc.). That’s probably what he’s doing (Waiting for another, better chance to escape).
Old 2018-12-29, 13:07   Link #532
RDNexus

Hence my "being forced to go along with the current setting".
One can easily see he's not enjoying his current situation at all, and like you said, he's been going through a Trial & Error moment.
Gotta wait for when he manages to find a way out of that predicament.
RDNexus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-29, 19:16   Link #533
Morilinde

From the last chapter it makes me wonder if Number 4 will retain any of his sanity considering the fact that those women drug him every time they have sex with him. He will probably be a drooling wreck after the coming festival. Good thing for Reito he was awoken earlier and that he was treated with a bit of respect.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2018-12-30, 00:40   Link #534
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I think Reito is the one that causes this. Because of the program he made on broadcast, many factions start to mobilize.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 07:42   Link #535
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Oooh, so he is the one that cause all of this.....
That is so smart of him....
Maybe he really has the thing that can move the world.... or at least, the story....
As you would expected to main central character, having many cheat ability, like cock block, plot armor, flag destroyer, etc
Old 2019-01-01, 06:53   Link #536
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Quote:
From the last chapter it makes me wonder if Number 4 will retain any of his sanity considering the fact that those women drug him every time they have sex with him. He will probably be a drooling wreck after the coming festival. Good thing for Reito he was awoken earlier and that he was treated with a bit of respect.
He’s been gangraped before and survived it. But chances are the next will be much worse than before; not sure he’ll survive it. Perhaps his motivation to reunite with his wife and child (wonder if the child survived the virus) will help him get through it...
Old 2019-01-01, 22:57   Link #537
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Perhaps his motivation to reunite with his wife and child (wonder if the child survived the virus) will help him get through it...[/QUOTE]

If his child was born a girl, then 100% the chances were that survived the virus. However, if his child was born a boy then bleak chances were his baby either died or was put into cryostasis.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-20, 11:45   Link #538
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Chap out, and no 4 lose it, cause they drug him...
They just treat him as toy for their own amusement

I start to thinking people, men or women that treat their opposite gender as mere toy sex
They are the worst kind of people..... an enemy of all human kind....
Old 2019-02-20, 07:34   Link #539
Morilinde

Holy shit I finally read the latest chapters and it seems as if Number 4 was completely 'rewritten'. for one moment I hoped he would beat the shit out of those women but that did not happen. though I wonder if he is actually controlable at this point. And great job Erisa you had a part in this. If Reito get to know this I wonder what would happen.
Old 2019-02-20, 07:36   Link #540
Hokoga

Quote:
Holy shit I finally read the latest chapters and it seems as if Number 4 was completely 'rewritten'. for one moment I hoped he would beat the shit out of those women but that did not happen. though I wonder if he is actually controlable at this point. And great job Erisa you had a part in this. If Reito get to know this I wonder what would happen.
What did she do?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen