Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-11-14, 18:58   Link #801
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What does the live action cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
I REALLY hope Houken run away, is really pitiful he will be defeated to Shin plot armor.

Someone as powerfull like him should have glory death by mighty Moubu hand from their epic battle of strength.
Even if he escapes now, Shin will be the one to defeat him in the end. It's pretty much written in stone.
Old 2019-12-28, 18:02   Link #802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shin did it. He fucking did it. Using the power of friendship, but that was still pretty intense.
Old 2019-12-29, 13:05   Link #803
mickbis

Yeah, Hara sensei really know what is the best Christmas gift for us
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-30, 00:18   Link #804
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Shin did it. He fucking did it. Using the power of friendship, but that was still pretty intense.
I am glad that he did it. It would be annoying if the cheat code ran away again.

The problem with this fight is it is unbelievable that a hungry and extremely weaken Shin can pull that off against a semi-weaken character. I guess this is the weakness of the Kingdom where he can't write a good duel among generals without making it too unrealistic.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-31, 15:42   Link #805
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
The problem with this fight is it is unbelievable that a hungry and extremely weaken Shin can pull that off against a semi-weaken character. I guess this is the weakness of the Kingdom where he can't write a good duel among generals without making it too unrealistic.
It's been that way from the start of the story. Shin has often been pulling off victories after getting injured, though this time the author definitely took it very far.
Old 2020-01-01, 00:17   Link #806
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
I am glad that he did it. It would be annoying if the cheat code ran away again.

It's weakest fight ever written in Kingdom, would be better if Houken slayed by Moubu but whatever good riddance though.

The writing of Houken mini arc really lazy :

Why Riboku hold Ousen in rear?
Why Riboku not sent Houken to centre of Ousen army? he is no doubt capable to decimate Ousen defense heck kill Ousen himself.

The answer is Hara doesn't care anymore, Houken character just so bad, he is literal fan fiction not supposed to be exist in this history genre manga.

Eliminated him is better than let him on for long.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-01, 02:17   Link #807
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
It's been that way from the start of the story. Shin has often been pulling off victories after getting injured, though this time the author definitely took it very far.
Yeah, it would be much better if Shin was in a perfect and healthy state vs Houken.
Old 2020-01-12, 18:01   Link #808
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I can't believe Shin is fucking dead.
Old 2020-01-31, 18:10   Link #809
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Time for Kyoukai to pull out the ultimate technique of her clan: CPR.
Old 2020-02-01, 00:14   Link #810
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Time for Kyoukai to pull out the ultimate technique of her clan: CPR.
Hope it is just a CPR instead of anything supernatural things.

We already have supernatural stuff like a zombie Shin destroying Cheat Code and I certainly don't want to see more supernatural things in this manga. It kinda ruined for me.
Old 2020-02-01, 18:02   Link #811
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was joking, I'm pretty sure it will be some supernatural bullshit. Especially since she talked about life force earlier.
Old 2020-02-01, 18:32   Link #812
James Rye

Only question is if it will be total utter bs aka supernatual bullshit with neither Shin or Kyoukai dying or at least costly bullshit that might give it some meaning and Kyoukai dying instead of Shin. Which ofc means Shin would have to live with the knowledge that he only lives because Kyoukai gave her life for his. But given how much Kyoukai is the readers darling, i highly doubt that gonna happen, so it just gonna be total utter bs next chapter.
Old 2020-02-01, 19:24   Link #813
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Only question is if it will be total utter bs aka supernatual bullshit with neither Shin or Kyoukai dying or at least costly bullshit that might give it some meaning and Kyoukai dying instead of Shin. Which ofc means Shin would have to live with the knowledge that he only lives because Kyoukai gave her life for his. But given how much Kyoukai is the readers darling, i highly doubt that gonna happen, so it just gonna be total utter bs next chapter.
On top of being popular, Kyoukai is also a historical character so she can't die here.
Old 2020-02-02, 11:02   Link #814
mickbis

Just checking reddit and the spoiler for 630 seem to be out

but it only 1 line related to how Kyoukai went into that realm again to save shin but encounter the shiyuu she killed
Old 2020-02-02, 20:12   Link #815
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Just checking reddit and the spoiler for 630 seem to be out

but it only 1 line related to how Kyoukai went into that realm again to save shin but encounter the shiyuu she killed
We are supernatural now booiiis
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-06, 02:29   Link #816
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter is out.

Transferring "life force" technique.

I guess that Kyoukai's clan are indeed a real witch in this series. Then it means that Houken's parents were actually have healing magic, not they have godlike medical skill.
Old 2020-02-06, 08:43   Link #817
James Rye

Quote:
On top of being popular, Kyoukai is also a historical character so she can't die here.
Quote:
Chapter is out.

Transferring "life force" technique.

I guess that Kyoukai's clan are indeed a real witch in this series. Then it means that Houken's parents were actually have healing magic, not they have godlike medical skill.
In other words, absolute and utter bs.
Old 2020-02-06, 10:21   Link #818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm not sure what the point of it all was. To show how much his men care for Shin? We already knew that.
Old 2020-02-06, 10:24   Link #819
mickbis

Since we all know Shin gonna live anyways
I want this fantasy drama to end already = = hopefully next episode
Old 2020-02-06, 14:43   Link #820
James Rye

From what I read Kyoukai "gave up all her lifeforce to find Shin" and to attempt to bring him back, so at least it did cost something. But seriously. what determines "lifeforce"? Or asked the other way, when does it make no sense to bring back a soul into his dead body? Or does this autoheal all wounds? If so what about a beheaded guy you try to revive? What if a 78 year old woman who has like two years left attempt this? Is her one year or two year deal as good as Kyoukai several decades deal for a coin-flip chance or her entire "life-force" for a 100% chance? I get that a song/breathing is there to get on a better battle dance/body strengthening but a song to take a hike to the world of the dead and then get the rules explained so nicely? Like the fuck!
I just hope Kyoukai drops dead when Shin wakes up, so that there's been real payment and not lives like 1-2 more years so that she can have his babies before kicking the bucket.

Tags
china