AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-12, 03:26   Link #1
HellFire_Kakashi

Send a message via ICQ to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via AIM to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via MSN to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via Yahoo to HellFire_Kakashi
[Manga] Kakashi's Face: The Official Closest we're gonna get.

Yep, Masashi Kishimoto drew this himself. Stupid Kakashi's hand blocked part of his nose and his mouth but you get to see his right cheek, ear, part of nose... yeah.

Just for those who haven't read chap 294 yet.

Last edited by HellFire_Kakashi; 2006-03-12 at 14:50. Reason: Needed to add Manga tag
HellFire_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 03:28   Link #2
Soma

We're gonna see Kakashi's full face right before he dies, just like with Zabuza. It'll be a sad event since Kakashi is one of my favorite characters.

But if we never see his face, then that means he won't die. That's how manga logic goes.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 03:35   Link #3
HellFire_Kakashi

Send a message via ICQ to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via AIM to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via MSN to HellFire_Kakashi Send a message via Yahoo to HellFire_Kakashi
Heh... Kakashi probably won't die though. I don't think he will show his face officially but I put my money on Kishimoto making a picture at the end with Kakashi's full face showing without his mask on. Keep us waiting till the end to keep us watching... good idea... deception... heh heh heh...

I wasn't too curious on Zabuza's face but everyone's hooked on Kakashi.

He's cool, strong, got a Mangekyo Sharingan, has style, his only mystery is his mask. But like Kakashi's sharingan and how he got it as he is not part of Uchiha was solved through the Kakashi Gaiden. So it's likely his face mystery will eventually be unraveled too. But, you don't need much of an imagination to finish his nose and his mouth from the pic I showed. That actually helped a bit, thats where our imagination comes in if he doesn't officially show his full face.
Old 2006-03-12, 03:40   Link #4
Rachy
Disabled By Request

You should put Manga tags in the title, but kakashi does look goood there ^_^ lol.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 03:44   Link #5
HellFire_Kakashi

Yeah. I tried to fix that. I sorta forgot when I was making it. I tried to fix it but it turns out I can't edit the topic title. I'll just edit the first post.

Yeah, Kakashi probably would look pretty cool if you could chop off his hand... GAI WHERE ARE YOU?! Damn... oh well.
Old 2006-03-12, 05:53   Link #6
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah. I tried to fix that. I sorta forgot when I was making it. I tried to fix it but it turns out I can't edit the topic title. I'll just edit the first post.
I think advanced edit can change it.

does anyone else think seeing kakashis face might ruin it? i mean zabuza had sharp teeth it made him look odd...

although from that cover it doesnt look like the mask removing will ruin anything ^___^
Old 2006-03-12, 06:01   Link #7
monster

He could still have buck teeth and thick (but tiny) lips behind those fingers.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 06:12   Link #8
Yellow Flash
Banned

Images like that tease those who want to see Kakashi's face and those who don't want to see it.
I am one of the latter.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 06:14   Link #9
Rachy
Disabled By Request

i think he might have fangs personally >_>.

kinky kakashi >_>
Old 2006-03-12, 08:49   Link #10
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
i think he might have fangs personally >_>.

kinky kakashi >_>
Would make sense considering his lineage
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 13:16   Link #11
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

wasn't there a picture of all the gennins and their teachers in an onsen spa? it was one of those pics that start off every chapter. anyway i'm pretty sure they showed kakashi's face on that one. i know it's out there, just can't remember what chapter.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 14:50   Link #12
HellFire_Kakashi

Yeah, but it shows them at a spa, and, Shino's glasses are still on, and Kakashi is taking off his mask but it isn't fully off yet. *sigh*
Old 2006-03-12, 15:36   Link #13
UberDork

There is a website on the internet where you can put a half drawn face and the program in the site finish it. I think there was a link of it on this forum don't remember it anymore
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 21:59   Link #14
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Would make sense considering his lineage
and hes the son of white fang.

clans can possess certain traits, and i think his clan had fangs as teeth.(just the 2 canine teeth though)

It would explain how he is closer to dogs ( using dog summons ) and why he wore a mask even when young.
Old 2006-03-13, 09:37   Link #15
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Acctually its HIS left ear cheek part of nose....yeah

:P
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 04:18   Link #16
drunkenlotus
huhhh

Wait...Kakashi can't deactivate his Sharingan...which is why he wears the forehead protector over his left eye. And...the Sharingan continually saps a lot of stamina from him.

So basically, he's just getting REALLY REALLY tired reading a book. WTF.
drunkenlotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 10:11   Link #17
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire_Kakashi
Yeah, but it shows them at a spa, and, Shino's glasses are still on, and Kakashi is taking off his mask but it isn't fully off yet. *sigh*
Eh, anybody remember what chapter this was?
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 10:30   Link #18
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenlotus
Wait...Kakashi can't deactivate his Sharingan...which is why he wears the forehead protector over his left eye. And...the Sharingan continually saps a lot of stamina from him.

So basically, he's just getting REALLY REALLY tired reading a book. WTF.
Maybe his stamina isn't the fact of reading, but what he is thinking about while reading his perverted book written by the old pervert ... lol. And the reason for Kakashi's mask isn't only to make him look good or because it keep people guessing and wondering, but instead because he represents also the normal ninja face mask image people have had for the past 10 years or more. Besides the one time Kakashi showed his face at the noodle stand where naruto, sakura and sasuke were trying to see it, and were blocked by the annoying trio (Ino, the fat kid and the annoyed kid "god dang im bad with names") the people in the stand saw his face and they fell in love with it, so he isn't ugly ... or at least thats what i figured by the anime. So fangs must not apply?
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 12:15   Link #19
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think the fact that Kishimoto keeps getting closer and closer in the manga implies that we'll see it eventually, probably either towards the end of the series or before his death.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 13:13   Link #20
pinay_princess

Kakashi Sensei's character is amazing!
pinay_princess is offline   Reply With Quote