AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-18, 05:28   Link #241
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Finally watched it...

7...Subs...

8.Subs...

9.Subs...?!!!
Better give up subs for now though. There wasn't any for strikers for three straight weeks. Given that two years before the only took two.... I think it's because some are more in demand than others.

But damn! They went straight this week! Straight!

Last edited by djmaca; 2007-06-18 at 05:31. Reason: Stark "baka"ness
Old 2007-06-18, 05:30   Link #242
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

It could be possible that Quattro just knows about it. *Shrugged*

@Ultima_Rasengan05

They targeted Storm Raider, Shamal just happened to be in it.
OH YEA thats right, I forgot that I read that they targeted Vice's ship...so did it hit and were they harmed especially Vice and Shamal??

as for subs, thats the only way i can watch this show, other than that, I just read what everyone puts about each episode in the episode threads for each week...I hope Yesy catches up...
Old 2007-06-18, 05:35   Link #243
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
OH YEA thats right, I forgot that I read that they targeted Vice's ship...so did it hit and were they harmed especially Vice and Shamal??
I want to say "It's a surprise..." But then realized that within 3 minutes or so, somebody else is going to tell you anyway
Old 2007-06-18, 05:38   Link #244
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:

as for subs, thats the only way i can watch this show, other than that, I just read what everyone puts about each episode in the episode threads for each week...I hope Yesy catches up...
Nanoha went exeed mode and saved em. its getting closer to white devil mode each episode
Old 2007-06-18, 05:38   Link #245
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Next thing you know, there'll be Paper Masters around

And that's not Signum's new assistant... that's Schach, Carim's assistant
Due to the low quality of the raw it was hard to see what her weapon was, but it looked like a...HARISEN!
Old 2007-06-18, 05:40   Link #246
Nemesis

Is it just me ,or did Caro's Bj Cap looks like it came from Hayate's.Wonder if she felt uncomfortable with the relic in it.And how come the cap wont drop off?
Old 2007-06-18, 05:42   Link #247
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Nanoha went exeed mode and saved em. its getting closer to white devil mode each episode
What the?! Exceed mode?!!
is that something similar to Fate's Sonic form of the barrier jacket??
damn that must have been some experience that Quattro had...did Nanoha make that "White devil" kind of face gesture like in episode 8??

and @ Chaos- yea someone posted it up alreadyinformation travels fast...
Old 2007-06-18, 05:43   Link #248
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
What the?! Exceed mode?!!
is that something similar to Fate's Sonic form of the barrier jacket??
damn that must have been some experience that Quattro had...did Nanoha make that "White devil" kind of face gesture like in episode 8??

and @ Chaos- yea someone posted it up alreadyinformation travels fast...
light speed info XD

SO bored damn!! when will code geass 24&25 air!!!!!
Old 2007-06-18, 05:45   Link #249
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

light speed?!
woah thats fast...really fast...and someone did mention it looked similar to Nanoha's old barrier jacket.
Old 2007-06-18, 05:49   Link #250
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Due to the low quality of the raw it was hard to see what her weapon was, but it looked like a...HARISEN!
Actually came to the same conclusion too If that's true, Schach just gaines +1000 coolness points...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-18, 05:51   Link #251
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
light speed?!
woah thats fast...really fast...and someone did mention it looked similar to Nanoha's old barrier jacket.
Spoiler for save space:
Old 2007-06-18, 05:52   Link #252
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
light speed?!
Yep, I did

It was funny when Subaru tried to speak with Vita that they actually had the Relic with them

Teana is doing great now, they pulled the trick quite nicely.

Quote:
Spoiler for save space:
Oh~ Nanoha looking good~
The breats looks like they have armor over them...or something...
Old 2007-06-18, 05:55   Link #253
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
When Nanoha is in Exceed Mode and tanked that S ranked blast, she is still AA rank right.... that being the case just how much power does a device add towards user's offensive and defensive powers.......

I guess that they opted with the route Nanoha = Cool and Fate = Hot, not that I mind at all , looking forward to Fate's BJ....
Old 2007-06-18, 05:55   Link #254
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Spoiler for save space:
yups, it sure has some resemblance to the old barrier jacket, but wow without a ribbon...it looks kinda revealing

and yea, it sounds like Teana's trick did the thing for the Relic, its good that Teana is finally getting her tactics in order.

but what the blue barrier jacket person's name?
that new girl...again its a girl, i really thought it was a guy from the looks of the preview, but since it is another girl, that "rear" on that barrier jacket...is that part of her jacket or is that part of herself

@Darco_emp - maybe the new barrier jacket has both excellent speed and great defense. Being only an AA rank due to the limiter, Nanoha could have not taken in that amount of damage, since the blast was labeled S rank. Unless RH is working its way over the limiter
Old 2007-06-18, 06:01   Link #255
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
yups, it sure has some resemblance to the old barrier jacket, but wow without a ribbon...it looks kinda revealing

and yea, it sounds like Teana's trick did the thing for the Relic, its good that Teana is finally getting her tactics in order.

that new girl...again its a girl, i really thought it was a guy from the looks of the preview, but since it is another girl, that "rear" on that barrier jacket...is that part of her jacket or is that part of herself

@Darco_emp - maybe the new barrier jacket has both excellent speed and great defense. Being only an AA rank due to the limiter, Nanoha could have not taken in that amount of damage, since the blast was labeled S rank. Unless RH is working its way over the limiter
RH is probably the smartest AI ever(in the 1st season she was doing all the work cuz nanoha was a n00b that time)also i really wana know where it came from.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:02   Link #256
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Her name as previously mentioned is Tres, and her specialty is speed And that rear is part of the jacket Actually, all of the numbers wear the same outfit as Tres, only Quattro is different by wearing a coat over hers

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:05   Link #257
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
Her name as previously mentioned is Tres, and her specialty is speed And that rear is part of the jacket Actually, all of the numbers wear the same outfit as Tres, only Quattro is different by wearing a coat over hers
I think the number might be the relic themselves or the relic was transformed into them(I wish they would stop wearing the jacket)
Old 2007-06-18, 06:07   Link #258
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
oh, so they all wear the same jacket except for Quattro huh...Tres, isn't that "3" for spanish?

and as Raging Heart for being the most smartest AI, she could really be the smartest device...I think Exceed mode came with the new barrier jacket after Nanoha's ambush, unless Nanoha just thought of something fast with strong defense and RH just went with it and gave Nanoha a new jacket form...man StrikerS sure is getting more amusing each episode...especially with all these revelations coming up...especially for the next episode...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:11   Link #259
mist2123
Banned

Quote:
oh, so they all wear the same jacket except for Quattro huh...Tres, isn't that "3" for spanish?

and as Raging Heart for being the most smartest AI, she could really be the smartest device...I think Exceed mode came with the new barrier jacket after Nanoha's ambush, unless Nanoha just thought of something fast with strong defense and RH just went with it and gave Nanoha a new jacket form...man StrikerS sure is getting more amusing each episode...especially with all these revelations coming up...especially for the next episode...
If RH is a relic then lutecia got a big problem she will open the gate way to hell. cuz Nanoha wont give it to her like a kind loving person(well she really isnt)
Old 2007-06-18, 06:14   Link #260
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh, I guess I'll start here...

*whips out Durandal*

Quote:
If RH is a relic then lutecia got a big problem she will open the gate way to hell.
RH is really not a relic, there's not doubt about that.

Raising Heart is not a lost logia , the source of her power comes from Nanoha herself... Raising Heart just act as a medium.
Closed Thread