AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-04, 11:56   Link #421
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
so happy 73 looks pretty good with the new animation.

cant believe its started up again. its going to be pretty interesting to see if he manages to throw in a few more turn of events before he ends it.

cant wait
Old 2010-10-04, 13:05   Link #422
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
No, I dislike him as well. It's probably because at time, he's a lot more of an a**hole than he needs to be. It's kinda sad authors can only write either extremely wussy men or jerks as harem leads.
Are you reading Umi no Misaki? Fumizuki always has great male leads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I think it's because of their facial expressions.

Sometimes, I find the facial expressions that the artist draws are a bit too much.
Definitely. I see a lot of anime and manga where the eyes are too much for whatever is going on. But that's just the artist's style, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topboy View Post
If this manga wasn't hiatus for 2 years, i wouldn't read another work from Im dal young.Still up to now ux2 is the best (while zero is ...)
This is definitely his best. His others are all mediocre. But I think this is his best because he didn't have as many series when he started this. He has like half a dozen right now, lol.
Old 2010-10-04, 15:00   Link #423
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Are you reading Umi no Misaki? Fumizuki always has great male leads.
I've read this up to chapter 40 or something before I had to quit out of boredom. Does that guy develop a personality later on? The girls are all over him of course but that guy....he's just there, never taking the initiative at anything. Enjoying his harem I suppose.
Old 2010-12-07, 18:32   Link #424
UPR

umm is this on hold again or am i missing something cause this is a manga i would like to start reading but if its on old i dont see the reason why to
Old 2010-12-08, 13:34   Link #425
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
umm is this on hold again or am i missing something cause this is a manga i would like to start reading but if its on old i dont see the reason why to
It is being published. I am not sure if it's monthly or bi-monthly though. Either way, we'd have to wait for the scanlator. So, if you don't want to wait between chapters, then you may want to wait til it's finished.
Old 2010-12-08, 18:10   Link #426
UPR

thanks for the answer i will start just gonna read a couple other things first letting this get more ahead
Old 2010-12-12, 15:50   Link #427
UPR

so i caught to the scantalions and idk what to think so far. I love the story about older women younger guy but for some reason i just don't particulary like they guy. Especially how he goes about things. And the teacher just aggravetes me to no end. Jin-ho idk the way he says and does things like scream and yell but as soon as someone yells back he is down right quick to apologize and just take the blame thats not all bad but he just does it all the freakin time gets annoying. And then he just never understands whats being told to him just does whatever. And the teacher that i cant even put into words. Still the story is good just wished the 2 main one us wouldnt put it down as much.

sorry just needed to vent somewhat
Old 2011-01-18, 01:04   Link #428
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

chapter 74 raws are out.
Old 2011-01-23, 12:33   Link #429
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 74 is scanlated...
Spoiler for Chapter 74:
Old 2011-01-23, 12:44   Link #430
Johnny
Working the bags...

Looks like regret drove Jae Kyung to go insane in the membrane..."crazy insane got no brain"

I think that's the typical manhwa plot device used in this type of situation is a stabbing. I could be wrong though. Just to be safe, they better get that date knocked out fast...
Old 2011-01-23, 12:51   Link #431
lightbringer
M9000

Carrie is meddlesome as always. If their relationship is exposed and she has to quit school, it'll totally be Carrie's fault. Although somehow I have the feeling that this is bound to happen anyway.
Old 2011-01-23, 13:35   Link #432
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Looks like regret drove Jae Kyung to go insane in the membrane..."crazy insane got no brain"

I think that's the typical manhwa plot device used in this type of situation is a stabbing. I could be wrong though. Just to be safe, they better get that date knocked out fast...
I hope that doesn't happen. I wish the last we saw of her was chapter 73, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Carrie is meddlesome as always. If their relationship is exposed and she has to quit school, it'll totally be Carrie's fault. Although somehow I have the feeling that this is bound to happen anyway.
Indeed. If this was a different type of manga you'd be hoping she'd meddle () but this... this is bad.

I really wonder what will happen now... there hasn't been that many big cliches here but now this is cliche territory, can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Old 2011-01-25, 00:12   Link #433
Xagzan

Hae Young is cute as ever. Guess we're winding down now, but it looks like that chick needs a mental hospital. I feel bad for her.

But bring on the hotel, I say
Old 2011-01-25, 02:18   Link #434
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Oh god I got the exact same feeling and hope it doesn't happen. It would be cliche to have the typical tragic ending where the teacher gets stabbed by her.... And it looks like we're heading in that direction.
Old 2011-01-25, 14:35   Link #435
Shadow5YA

Okay, I understand Jae Kyung had to take two rejections, one right after the other, but having a nervous breakdown and regressing to a childlike state is a bit too extreme. Using insanity to make her the final antagonist is a little too forced for me.
Old 2011-01-25, 17:33   Link #436
Xagzan

I dunno guys. This is the same series that has avoided taking any darker route whenever it seemed like it might go that direction. Remember that gang led by whatshisface? We all thought some arc long shit was gonna go down, but Jin Ho came and wrapped it up pretty quick (see: kicked their asses)

I cannot see such a dark turn now at the end of all things as Hae Young getting killed. If it did, I would instantly go to more pissed off than most Good Ending fans have been for the last 50 chapters of that manga.
Old 2011-01-25, 17:37   Link #437
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I don't think anything major will go down either. If anything, she'd reveal their relationship to the school and everyone.

Guys, forget you ever watched School Days.
Old 2011-01-25, 18:11   Link #438
Raynor

the very first page of 74 said

"From here on... its time to make progress on these two lovers relationship"

so it's probably just going to be Jin Ho x Hae Young stuff and fan service
Old 2011-01-25, 19:00   Link #439
lightbringer
M9000

I read that as "from here on, it's time to stop being on hiatus and finish up this manga", lol.
Old 2011-01-25, 19:59   Link #440
ZODDGUTS

Just incase it hasn't been posted here. The author has a new manga called koimuku, which is supposed to replace UXU once it's finished which is supposed to be sometime this year. Here's a synopsis:

Quote:
"The story focuses on the relationship of two next door neighbors. The boy, who happens to be an aspiring manga artist and the girl who is the editor in chief."
Spoiler for Images:

The author's blog on the new series: http://blog.naver.com/cdggam
Closed Thread

Tags
manhwa, romance