AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-11, 02:38   Link #2181
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan View Post
can i ask for help i can't seems to remember what episode did tsukune planned to touch moka but was stop by the rosary and told tsukune that he can't touch moka i really forgot that episode
R+V Capu2 episode 1
Old 2010-10-30, 20:04   Link #2182
tyler101

in regards to tsukunes transformation i think he will eventualy become a shinso vampire because in the manga he drank large amounts of mokas blood my reason for this is because in season2 of manga vol 5 champter 18 pg 6 ruby tells the director that "he was just simply a weak human but now hes undergone a goulificatrion as as well as learning how2 to control his vampric powers in such a shot amount of time this is why i think this will happen
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-31, 18:16   Link #2183
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

You're in the wrong thread mate. There's one for the manga...and trust me this topic has been done to DEATH...and not the interesting undeath kind
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 18:23   Link #2184
Urathear

I don't think he'll be going Vampire however, I do believe their is more to Mr. Tsukune than what is being revealed. First of all I get the feeling Mr. Tsukune induction to Monster Academy to be a bit more deliberate than accidental. Second I don't think Mr. Tsukune is entirely human himself due to his mothers response in season 2 she was more concerned about how many girls he brought over instead of the obvious super human abilities the girls displayed. Which brings me to the question either his mother is a complete airhead or She is or her husband or both are not entirely human.
Urathear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 17:01   Link #2185
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
R+V Capu2 episode 1
no what i mean't was, as i remember tsukune was hynoptise by something then he plan to touch moka its actually in rosario vampire season 1 just can' remember what episode that is or is it just a extra ep zzz
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 17:41   Link #2186
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Was checking ANN the other day and saw that they have a list of a couple of the voice actors for the english verison listed they are.

Alexis Tipton as Moka Akashiya
Todd Haberkorn as Tsukune Aono
Brina Palencia as Kurumu Kurono
Jerry Jewell as The Bat
Monica Rial as Yukari Sendō
Tia Ballard as Mizore Shirayuki
Old 2011-11-20, 15:51   Link #2187
Charsiupao

I just finished this today - Season 1 and 2. I found Season 2, Capu, to be much more fun - I really laughed out loud in so many episodes, while Season 1 was more of character introduction. I particularly love the parents visitation and the curry episodes. The opening theme was also much nicer, although I wish the scenes were more plot or character related rather than the dancing stage - seems more suited for a closing theme.

I feel really bad for Kurumu and Mizore, though. They just soldier on gamely and selflessly even though I'm sure they know deep down inside that they'll never get Tsukune. It's probably a case of loving without caring if they get loved back or not, and having some flirty fun along the way. At the end of Season 2 I also ended up feeling bad for Inner Moka for the same reason.

The fanservice was excessive, and detracted from a very enjoyable experience (especially when you really want to watch it with the wife for the laughs and realise that it's probably not so good). The censorship with the bat in Capu was funny, although they didn't seem to cover some scenes.

My one main complaint was that the subtitling in the version I watched was terrible. Most episodes had bad grammar, and a couple of them were particularly bad, to the point where they were incomprehensible. It's like someone took the Chinese subtitles and ran them through Google translation to produce the English subtitles. I had to rewatch the episodes with Chinese subtitles (which I can read slowly with judicious use of the "pause" button) to catch plot lines.

By and large it was a really fun experience. Coming immediately after the excellent Steins; Gate on my anime-watching experience it was always going to be on the back foot, but after a slow start it ended up being a very enjoyable time, and I will miss the characters. Kappu-chu!!!
Charsiupao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 19:45   Link #2188
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Now you have to read the manga and find out just how good the anime should have been. Haha.
Old 2011-11-22, 04:26   Link #2189
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan View Post
no what i mean't was, as i remember tsukune was hynoptise by something then he plan to touch moka its actually in rosario vampire season 1 just can' remember what episode that is or is it just a extra ep zzz
R+V episode 2 Kurumu's 1st appearance.
Old 2011-11-22, 05:56   Link #2190
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I love the part when....

Spoiler:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 20:31   Link #2191
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsiupao View Post

I feel really bad for Kurumu and Mizore, though. They just soldier on gamely and selflessly even though I'm sure they know deep down inside that they'll never get Tsukune. It's probably a case of loving without caring if they get loved back or not, and having some flirty fun along the way. At the end of Season 2 I also ended up feeling bad for Inner Moka for the same reason.

One reason why both girls are very popular in R+V

besides there is alway R+V SeasonII manga to enjoy reading and collecting.
Old 2011-11-29, 13:51   Link #2192
Charsiupao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Now you have to read the manga and find out just how good the anime should have been. Haha.
Thanks for the advice - you're right. It's great. The characters all have extra depth to them (and I think I like Kurumu even more than I did now). Plot is slightly different (Mizore appears only after the Enforcers arc, and there are other adversaries I never saw before) but no less entertaining. The fanservice isn't as excessive either! Up to Book 7 of Season 1, and with no signs of stopping...
Charsiupao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 01:47   Link #2193
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Merchandise Update.

Kurumu 1/8
by: OrchidSeed

http://www.orchidseed.co.jp/contents/109kuro/

Spoiler for NSFW:

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire