AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-19, 17:12   Link #61
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Either they fundamentally changed a crucial plot device, or that trailer is deceptive advertising...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 15:51   Link #62
ultramojones
Pfjaklsq of Greatness

Got a hold of the uncensored PV, which includes ripping up someone's shirt to expose her big bouncing boobs, big bouncing boobs on the bed, and sucking on someone's nipples. There's a lot of big bouncing boobs all over the place. That seems to be the focus of the whole PV, and since it releases on January 2010, it will serve as a good replacement for any Queen's Blade fan for when the show ends, assuming this also airs uncensored of course.
ultramojones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 20:35   Link #63
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Milk - it does a body good.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 09:07   Link #64
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramojones View Post
Got a hold of the uncensored PV, which includes ripping up someone's shirt to expose her big bouncing boobs, big bouncing boobs on the bed, and sucking on someone's nipples. There's a lot of big bouncing boobs all over the place. That seems to be the focus of the whole PV, and since it releases on January 2010, it will serve as a good replacement for any Queen's Blade fan for when the show ends, assuming this also airs uncensored of course.
Well when you have an anime directed by Hiraku Kaneko, who by the way is the original creator of Cattleya(my avatar) from queen's blade, the Character designer is by uno makoto who's also designed Dragonaut and your main theme is breast milk, lets just say breasts are going to be very prominent in this anime but I think in the same vain as queen's blade it'll just be more of a background thing
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 09:13   Link #65
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Everything about that preview gives me high expectations for this anime; sharp and shiny visuals, possible well-choreographed action, and a cute Teresa. Can't ask for more than that.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 09:56   Link #66
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , it seems promising with the trailer but
breast milk lol?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 00:00   Link #67
Midonin
Last Engage

OP and ED titles and artists confirmed.

OP is "Errand" by Faylan,
ED is "Passionate squall" by Aki Toyosaki, Yoko Hikasa (half of the K-On girls here), Ayumi Fujimura, Aya Hirano and Minori Chihara.

Last edited by Midonin; 2009-11-12 at 08:17.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 15:39   Link #68
Edgewalker
Nani ?

One of the quirky things I love about anime is any anime that has to do with the church is almost always completely blasphemous in ways that few western film companies would dare try in the states.

Seriously... imagine if this was announced as an upcoming live action for CBS or FOX primetime. The public backlash from the religious right would be f***ing legendary. The USA would be literally raining lulz.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:52   Link #69
Kuroshinobu

The whole breast milk thing sort of threw me off, but I'll still give the anime a shot.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 00:56   Link #70
Xion Valkyrie

Hmm, 7 volumes of the manga is out? Guess the scanlators are just behind.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 01:50   Link #71
OkamiNoKaze

The trailer does make it look cool. the breast milk thing might make for some interesting awkward comedy moments. I wonder how exotic they'll get with the element based powers. Any word on the actual air date, and time yet?
Old 2009-12-09, 09:18   Link #72
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Although the storyline is heavy with violence and sex, I would say that the storyline certainly has real solidity and substance to it, unlike Kiss x Sis which is just purely fanservice.

Fanservice wise it is so normal like most of the other ecchi stuff I have watched this season, but interestingly, the author gambled on a huge risk of it getting banned by including religion and associating it with the sins the latter have sought to eradicate (which, judging by history facts, is an ironic truth that religious fundamentals DO associate themselves with the actions they have declared sin).

That is rating it by discounting the fact that Katja is such a cute and cuddly lolicious yandere. I am claiming her as my waifu first!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 01:25   Link #73
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
The trailer does make it look cool. the breast milk thing might make for some interesting awkward comedy moments. I wonder how exotic they'll get with the element based powers. Any word on the actual air date, and time yet?
Monday nights at 1:30am, starting 4 January.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 21:49   Link #74
Nosauz

This is by the far the most ridiculous premise I have ever seen. If this has much echhi as the manga I hope that some studio will do an Ubel Blatt anime adaptation.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 21:17   Link #75
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Milk - it does a body good.
*Enzo Is shot*
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 23:09   Link #76
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

If you think this has a lot of Ecchi in it, try Aki-Sora. Unbelievable that they're making an anime out of that. Seriously it's like soft-hentai.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:21   Link #77
Mirrored

This sounds like the worst premise I have ever heard.

I'm watching it just because I like train wrecks.
Mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 00:17   Link #78
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrored View Post
This sounds like the worst premise I have ever heard.

I'm watching it just because I like train wrecks.
Sometime I really do have to wonder much anime the average fan watches.
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 00:09   Link #79
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I have my eye on this.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 13:40   Link #80
Mazryonh

I thought this anime's 1st episode was supposed to have aired by now. Anyone seen the raw?
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural