AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-07-02, 05:54   Link #81
Elmenhilde Lover

No the female Issei will look at Cao Cao and Sairaorg and scream out her passion for bishies and abs!! She will be inspired to use her power to invent a song that can rip mens clothing and make them naked. The ultimate clothes breaking duo.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 06:37   Link #82
Gaizafaiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmenhilde Lover View Post
No the female Issei will look at Cao Cao and Sairaorg and scream out her passion for bishies and abs!! She will be inspired to use her power to invent a song that can rip mens clothing and make them naked. The ultimate clothes breaking duo.
Then what about Issei's Pailingual? Is she gonna copy that too?
Old 2018-07-02, 06:44   Link #83
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Is the world ready for 'Balllingual'?
Old 2018-07-02, 06:49   Link #84
B214

Quote:
Ise will kill that servant if she develops such technique. Ise would be scarred after seeing those people naked.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 07:20   Link #85
Royalknightftw

Quote:
As scary as it is, i can see her doing that lol
Later on she will create her own harem that consists of Issei's male harem members
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 07:44   Link #86
Gaizafaiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
As scary as it is, i can see her doing that lol
Later on she will create her own harem that consists of Issei's male harem members
That would be scary. But first, she has to go through the same trauma that Issei went through.
Old 2018-07-02, 07:56   Link #87
Lucidrago

That sounds more like Roygun. Cao Cao's in trouble if he ever meets her.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 08:34   Link #88
Elmenhilde Lover

I'm just curious as to what development Yasaka is going to get, since Ishi said she is going to get some.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 08:56   Link #89
Palmito

Quote:
I'm just curious as to what development Yasaka is going to get, since Ishi said she is going to get some.
Maybe she's pregnant with another child and then she'd let Kunou become a member of Issei's peerage? "Your sister can become the next Kyoto leader in your place if you want to become a devil."
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 09:20   Link #90
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Palmito: Even if that happens, the next leader is still Kunou I think, since she'd be the eldest daughter.

@cyberdemon: Shin is not a sequel. You do know it's just continuing the fifth arc, right? Ishibumi only started a "new series" to reset the Volume count. That's all. But yeah, aside from that I agree with you. Looking at the part in the Volume preview where she's comparing the color of her blood to that of Ise's armor, her situation does seem to be similar his own from Volume 1; just replace a female Fallen Angel with one or more Stray Devils who may or may not all be male. Though that also seems to have made her similar to Asia, which Asia took notice of and asked Ise to help her because of that.

And since she seems to be similar to Ise if you compare this to Ise's situation in Volume 1 of DxD with how he got killed and then reincarnated into a Devil by Rias, it's possible she'll also take 8 Pieces of Pawn. Or maybe a Queen Piece. I'm now wondering if she'll also try to form her own peerage, with all male members, like Ise is trying to create one of all female members.
Old 2018-07-02, 09:23   Link #91
XFire
150% done

I like how Xenovia's quote is just "damn this supposed barrier sucks!

You'd think they'd do something about that at some point.
Old 2018-07-02, 09:25   Link #92
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think the only people getting through the barrier this easily are those who had information leaked to them. And of course, if Hades' Devils want to go in, they'll also have it easy because Hades himself is technically part of the Alliance.
Old 2018-07-02, 09:53   Link #93
Lucidrago

Still the barrier is practically worthless if it can be easily broken through like that

They might as well not even have a barrier as really it doesn't matter to their most powerful enemies.

We've had a bunch of Grim Reapers, a bunch of exorcists, Euclid and a bunch of magicians, and some others that have broken through the barrier. You think after the first time, they would have solved the issue and beefed it up.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 10:11   Link #94
DragonOsman
Dragon King

As long as information can leak out through spies or because the enemy is actually in the Alliance, it'll be broken through no matter what they do which also includes beefing it up, changing how it's made, or whatever else they might think of doing. And I doubt they haven't tried any of that.
Old 2018-07-02, 10:28   Link #95
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Still the barrier is practically worthless if it can be easily broken through like that

They might as well not even have a barrier as really it doesn't matter to their most powerful enemies.

We've had a bunch of Grim Reapers, a bunch of exorcists, Euclid and a bunch of magicians, and some others that have broken through the barrier. You think after the first time, they would have solved the issue and beefed it up.
I don't think anyone ever actually broke the barrier, they just slip through it.

Which is honestly even worse since if it was broken at least they'd know someone was there
Old 2018-07-02, 10:29   Link #96
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Rose will create a better barrier.
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 13:00   Link #97
Parry999

Ummm Vali bruh Issei already lost once xD.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 13:49   Link #98
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I don't think anyone ever actually broke the barrier, they just slip through it.

Which is honestly even worse since if it was broken at least they'd know someone was there
I guess offence is the best defence lol

But yeah like Sekiryu said, they need to leave it to someone more professional about barrier like Ross lol
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 16:06   Link #99
RED IV

I'm betting 10 virtual cookies new character isn't gonna be in harem
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 16:57   Link #100
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What makes you say that? Given the part of the preview with her quote comparing the color of blood on her hand to that of Ise's red armor, in the same way that Ise in Volume 1 of DxD compared the blood on his hand when he was dying to the color of Rias' hair, I'd say it's likely she's dying and Ise will reincarnate her. And Ise's peerage is going to be filled with female members that will be part of his harem.