AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-06-25, 22:22   Link #21
novakai

wow those two chapters took me a while to read, it about over 150 pages total. But it was worth it. Sad that it going to be two months before the next chapter.

Also they keep mentioning Kurou's Cousin a lot, she gotta be important later on in the story.
novakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 01:09   Link #22
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakai View Post
wow those two chapters took me a while to read, it about over 150 pages total. But it was worth it. Sad that it going to be two months before the next chapter.

Also they keep mentioning Kurou's Cousin a lot, she gotta be important later on in the story.
Nah. The cousin died during the timeskip.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 05:38   Link #23
Velsy

Wow, a thread on this... Well I read the first 2 chapters a few days ago. I am absolutely hooked into this story. Two very interesting characters! Especially like how Kotoko is presented and the way she talks. They really have a solid connection in similar ways. I dont really like the time skip, because I wanted to see how there relationship would grow. Kinda wish more details were given on the cousin and why he was visiting her, even if it was just for lore. Well it left the hint the cousin was killed off in the time skip :/

And giving this story a quick look on MAL, I noticed its the author of Record of the Vampire king... Dam, one of my favorite vampire mangas!. I know I am really going to enjoy this story! ^_^... well probably <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Second, Saki is a horrible girl, she:
- Dumped her fiancee for no actual reason after being a possessive lover the entire time
- Were mourning about it to the point of developing a allergy about things related to him
- Punched a crippled girl out of jealousy right after that girl saved her life
Yep I feel the same. Especially that punching a disabled person. She threw him away only because he was a little different, she has no right to complain. He "did" love her and she betrayed him. I really hope hes moved on during the time skip especially with Kotoko around bugging him. Plus Kotoko accepts him for who he is, and via how she was acting, shes proud to finally be by his side. Doesnt mean you can just randomly punch a disabled person in the face for it.... and like Fwarlord said, right after Kotoko just saved her from death.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2015-06-26 at 05:50.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 07:15   Link #24
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
Nah. The cousin died during the timeskip.
No one confirmed that. It's just something the ex-girlfriend heard about. Especially in a series about supernatural being and immortality like this, I find it hard to believe that girl is actually dead.
Old 2015-06-26, 10:28   Link #25
Ladiusman

Quote:
No one confirmed that. It's just something the ex-girlfriend heard about. Especially in a series about supernatural being and immortality like this, I find it hard to believe that girl is actually dead.
Eh, we'll see. Guess I should check the Novel for any further mention of the Cousin...
Old 2015-06-26, 11:52   Link #26
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I bought the Novel....even if I can't read much of it

I'll have to see if there's a Chinese edition or not since I can actually read that.
Novel? Which publisher?
Old 2015-06-26, 12:03   Link #27
@GEMC

So that mean the release of new chapter will be every two months?
also is this a light novel?
Old 2015-06-26, 12:57   Link #28
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Novel? Which publisher?
Well, here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/虚構推理-鋼人七瀬-講談.../dp/4061827685

Publisher is Kodansha.
Old 2015-06-26, 16:26   Link #29
cyberbeing

For those who were looking for minor spoilers such as the name of the second yokai which was eaten or basic details about the cousin, you can find such info within the brief character descriptions on the Japanese wiki page for the novel.
Old 2015-06-26, 22:07   Link #30
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Well, here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.co.jp/虚構推理-鋼人七瀬-講談.../dp/4061827685

Publisher is Kodansha.
Thanks!

Old 2015-06-27, 07:04   Link #31
Gilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinatown88 View Post
Bi-monthly next chapter is released on 8/20, it says that on the last page on chapter 2.
It's not bi-monthly, it's on a break in July like some other monthly mangas.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 07:27   Link #32
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
It's not bi-monthly, it's on a break in July like some other monthly mangas.
Er, yes it is bi-monthly.Here's the link.

Quote:
Kodansha will launch a new bimonthly magazine titled Shōnen Magazine R on April 20. Kodansha will publish the magazine in even-numbered months on the 20th. Kodansha will publish the magazine in even-numbered months on the 20th.
Old 2015-06-27, 08:36   Link #33
Gilly

Quote:
Er, yes it is bi-monthly.Here's the link.
Then why was there only a one month gap between the first two chapters?
Old 2015-06-27, 09:31   Link #34
ndiezel

Quote:
Because translators do new manga when it's released only in your imagination?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 09:44   Link #35
Ladiusman

Quote:
Okay...the Magazine (which is new, so it's likely not many people really noticed) was first released in April and Chapter 1 wasn't translated until May, get it now?

Last edited by Ladiusman; 2015-06-27 at 09:56.
Old 2015-06-27, 09:44   Link #36
cyberbeing

Quote:
There wasn't... We were just lucky to get a very quick turnaround for the English tl & scanlation of this month's issue.

少年マガジンR (Issue #1) | Kyokou Suiri c01 raw: Release Date 2015-04-20
English Translation Completed: 2015-05-02
Scanlation Completed: 2015-05-12

少年マガジンR (Issue #2) | Kyokou Suiri c02 raw: Release Date 2015-06-19
English Translation Completed: 2015-06-19
Scanlation Completed: 2015-06-22

少年マガジンR (Issue #3) | Kyokou Suiri c03 raw: Release Date 2015-08-20
Old 2015-06-27, 10:07   Link #37
Gilly

Oh, that's how it is... Damn, now I'm sad.
Old 2015-06-27, 11:05   Link #38
Tenzen12

Saki reaction wasn't rational, but it was understandable at least and nothing one should be criticised for. As for loli Chan she earned that punch too.

Anyway all three characters are great and it should be pretty awesome when all three come together.
Old 2015-06-27, 12:41   Link #39
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Saki reaction wasn't rational, but it was understandable at least and nothing one should be criticised for. As for loli Chan she earned that punch too.

Anyway all three characters are great and it should be pretty awesome when all three come together.
So a crippled girl deserves to be punched to the face by a jealous girl for saving her life? That's news to me.

I didn't read the novel, but I don't see how this could develop to a threesomes relationship. Both main girl and main guy are deeply involve with youkai and the like while ex-girlfriend is but a normal mortal who can easily be terrified by things she doesn't understand, she just doesn't have it in her to be part of their world.
Old 2015-06-27, 12:58   Link #40
ndiezel

Quote:
So a crippled girl deserves to be punched to the face by a jealous girl for saving her life? That's news to me.

I didn't read the novel, but I don't see how this could develop to a threesomes relationship. Both main girl and main guy are deeply involve with youkai and the like while ex-girlfriend is but a normal mortal who can easily be terrified by things she doesn't understand, she just doesn't have it in her to be part of their world.
Crippled this crippled that. I hate people like you the most, when you try to make exception for crippled people when they don't need your pity or don't even give a f*ck about their missing limbs (our case). Girl was saying that it was a mistake to save Saki after she remembered who she was and then said with explosive pride that she's her ex's girlfriend, Saki have all reasons to become irritated and girl was straight rude to stranger that she just met.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eccentric heroine, loli main heroine, supernatural