AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-03-05, 07:29   Link #1081
kuroihikari2

I think they also used the GM Sniper K9 against Luang, so two episodes.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 07:43   Link #1082
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroihikari2 View Post
I think they also used the GM Sniper K9 against Luang, so two episodes.
You mean the post-credit scene teaser in episode 17? I don’t count that one, coz we only see Luang’s Abigorbine’s remains and K9 just stood there for less than a second. That’s why I said in my previous post that K9 only “truly appear” in one episode (ep.18 where we saw K9 in action against Luang, and then Meijin). Sorry if my definition confuses you (English is my third language).
Old 2014-03-05, 07:57   Link #1083
kuroihikari2

Fair enough
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 08:25   Link #1084
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
seems like final few GBF kits are mainly melee (Exia DM, Miss Sazabi, Crossbone Kai) suits

Any guess for pilot of Crossbone Kai?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 09:15   Link #1085
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Reiji, Mao, or Fellini

pick one
Old 2014-03-05, 09:36   Link #1086
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

If aila got new suit. I am not surprise if crossbone is Reiji. Star build probably to heavy damaged by final tournament vs kampfer
Last fight probably battle royals or something. Everyone vs Exia
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 09:41   Link #1087
Raso

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Rejoice Aila's fans, Miss Sazabi in the house!
So it is confirmed to be hers?
Raso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 09:44   Link #1088
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso View Post
Obviously. It does say "Aila Jyrkiainen Custom Made Mobile Suit".

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 10:24   Link #1089
Blazer-X

Interesting! Looks like we might see a final battle outside of the tournament after all!
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 10:51   Link #1090
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Is cool that Aila will seemingly get one more chance to do something awesome with that unit actually being hers. Though kind of curious how she'd get her hands on that kind of custom unit within the last few episodes. Would seem tough to put something like that together on her own in such a short amount of time. Maybe an apology/farewell gift from the Flana Institute?
Old 2014-03-05, 11:58   Link #1091
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If you ask me, when you have Mao Nils and Sei in the same room....

painting aside (which is handwaved a lot), they should be able to finish it in few days. Miss Sazabi doesn't seems to have much gimmick
Old 2014-03-05, 13:35   Link #1092
Frontier

At best, it looks like it's a little more armed than the normal Sazabi, and has a few more boosters.

I also don't remember the Sazabi having a spear weapon like in the picture...

But it's nice to see that Aila will be piloting it, and getting some action after her fight, and I'm quite inrigued to see what happens in the show that leads her to pilot a new Gunpla .
Old 2014-03-05, 15:28   Link #1093
Death Usagi
Banned

The color totally gave it away that Aila will be piloting it 8D

I wonder how the story will lead to her piloting that Gunpla anyway XD

Can't wait!
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 19:23   Link #1094
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Reiji, Mao, or Fellini

pick one
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
seems like final few GBF kits are mainly melee (Exia DM, Miss Sazabi, Crossbone Kai) suits

Any guess for pilot of Crossbone Kai?
I would actually guess Mao

1. Its got an X on its back
2. The backpack/what used to be the core fighter seems to be a modified Gundam X backpack which normally houses the Satellite Cannon
3. Some of the armor aesthetics seem a bit similar, such as the shoulders and waist skirts, but that may just be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso View Post
Says in the picture

I envy the bastards who gets those kits early

Guess I was right about Aila piloting it :3
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 19:25   Link #1095
Death Usagi
Banned

I think it would be epic to have a second season to maybe cover the concept behind Arian more.
Old 2014-03-05, 19:48   Link #1096
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I think it would be epic to have a second season to maybe cover the concept behind Arian more.
Definitely would be pretty interesting depending on what kind of place it was. Regardless I'll say this series was a pretty nice success and way better than I expected it to be.
Old 2014-03-05, 20:37   Link #1097
n0m@n
C-Z

I really hope Reiji/Sei builds a completly new gunpla for the finals.
Even yuuki got his third gunpla. Reiji/Sei has basically been using the same gunpla for the whole time. I actually like the initial Build Strike Full package colours, but I cant come to like the additional white colours on Star Build's chest.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 21:08   Link #1098
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I really hope Reiji/Sei builds a completly new gunpla for the finals.
Even yuuki got his third gunpla. Reiji/Sei has basically been using the same gunpla for the whole time. I actually like the initial Build Strike Full package colours, but I cant come to like the additional white colours on Star Build's chest.
I think it is more recommended that they actually do build a whole new Gunpla considering the Star Build Strike Gundam's tech and capabilities have all been revealed now, where its weaknesses and such have all been revealed. They can keep the RG System, but the weakness behind Absorb system itself has all been revealed that against someone like Meijin Kawaguchi, they won't stand a chance as he will know how to handle them, which means they must come up with a whole new concept for their Gunpla to surprise them.

Also the fact if they are going to go against Exia, it means their Absorb system is once again, useless since Exia uses its GN sword and not any long range beam weaponry excluding its Mini beam rifle.

I am sure they will receive the help from Fellini, Mao, and Nils, which means if they work together, they may be able to come up with a whole new Gunpla to fight in the finals.
Old 2014-03-05, 23:46   Link #1099
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I think it is more recommended that they actually do build a whole new Gunpla considering the Star Build Strike Gundam's tech and capabilities have all been revealed now, where its weaknesses and such have all been revealed. They can keep the RG System, but the weakness behind Absorb system itself has all been revealed that against someone like Meijin Kawaguchi, they won't stand a chance as he will know how to handle them, which means they must come up with a whole new concept for their Gunpla to surprise them.

Also the fact if they are going to go against Exia, it means their Absorb system is once again, useless since Exia uses its GN sword and not any long range beam weaponry excluding its Mini beam rifle.

I am sure they will receive the help from Fellini, Mao, and Nils, which means if they work together, they may be able to come up with a whole new Gunpla to fight in the finals.
Assuming the finals take place directly after the semi finals are finished:

They dont have enough time

Building a whole new gunpla of that level of build would take weeks, even with helpers, some things simply cannot be sped up, such as paint curing etc.

IMO their best bet is adding new features and perhaps a new striker pack variation, thats one of the Strike's strengths, in and out of SEED, it can be changed very easily without having to completely build a new unit
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 00:03   Link #1100
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

People in 4chan also talk about magic paint

Protip: People don't seems to care, notice the damage caused to gunpla, more often than not, is chipped coats and paint as opposed to scratches. This is because the coat and paint have yet to cure.

With Mao's skill (HG in 30 minutes! WHILE EATING) and Nils uber Nielsen (3 months! FIGHTER AND BUILDER) combined with Sei's own skill and veterancy, making a new unit is much easier than people assume. However do not expect it to be equal to SBS and other machines of it's caliber.

Tags
shounen