AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-07-01, 05:17   Link #61
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, she could be a half-human daughter of Ajuka or maybe a human he thinks is important enough to ask Ise to protect. But AzazelDxD is probably right in that Evil Pieces can't be used to revive or heal a half-Devil. They can be used to revive a human and turn him/her into a Devil, for example, but I'm not sure about healing or reviving someone that's already a Devil (even half or less of one).

But yeah, let's just wait and see for now.
Old 2018-07-01, 05:27   Link #62
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonGod Ise View Post
I dont think so...she should be someone special for Ajuka makeing a Personal Request for Ise. She could be like Vali a Hybrid with a Loginous. Would be much better than just a human, would be to simple and boring.
BORING? After this she will stop being human(in the case that she is human). She has a longinus too..

Hybrid devil.. Maybe the evil pieces powers are stronger that we can imagine.. Two option for heal her or he will use them to buy time delaying her death and then using Phoenix Tears for heal her..

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2018-07-01 at 05:38.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 05:32   Link #63
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He just finds Longinus boring. I don't know why. But yeah, I agree with you on what the Evil Pieces might be able to do. Let's just wait and see for now if it's true or not, though.
Old 2018-07-01, 05:39   Link #64
EternalDragonGod Ise

Are u serious ? They are many Pureblood Devils in peerages, like Sairaorg has. Of course you can revive a Devil or half-Devil hell you can revive Dragons, Youkais, Demigods. So why not a Devil !
EternalDragonGod Ise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 05:57   Link #65
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, we know. But the question is: did the pureblood Devils, like Ravel, die before they joined a peerage? We're talking about whether they actually died and got revived from that using an Evil Piece. Even for a human, though, dying first isn't a really a requirement. It's just that if a human does die, he/she can be brought back to life with an Evil Piece. We don't know if the same can happen to someone that's already a Devil. I shouldn't need to spell this out for you.
Old 2018-07-01, 06:38   Link #66
Crimson_Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Spoiler:
issei and kanzaki?
Crimson_Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 07:40   Link #67
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Emperor View Post
issei and kanzaki?
Maybe Kanzaki's lover/s
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 08:06   Link #68
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise and Kanzaki, two people who shouldn't have met, will meet. I think that's what it's saying.
Old 2018-07-01, 08:15   Link #69
B214

We don't know for sure yet if the [Dark] refers to Kanzaki or someone related to him though.
Old 2018-07-01, 08:30   Link #70
Lucidrago

Maybe she's from the XxX world that Kanzaki comes from. Wasn't that world destroyed due to something Ajuka did?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 08:37   Link #71
Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Maybe she's from the XxX world that Kanzaki comes from. Wasn't that world destroyed due to something Ajuka did?
XxX is not a world, but a group to which Kanzaki and Able belong. A game in which Kanzaki and Able participate became reference for Ajuka's own game.
Le Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 08:46   Link #72
Lucidrago

I thought it was said to also be the name of the world that Kanzaki came from. And besides ExE is also an organization(well soon-to-be) and a world.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 08:52   Link #73
Elmenhilde Lover

@B214 It is clearly referring to Kanzaki. Ajuka said they can't meet; Kanzaki's nickname is Fast Dark; it was never said Issei cannot meet anyone else in XxX, just Kanzaki so yes, it is referring to him and only him.
Elmenhilde Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 10:01   Link #74
DragonOsman
Dragon King

First Dark, not Fast Dark. He's the "Darkness of Beginning," so "First Dark" makes more sense anyway since it's the furigana reading if I understand correctly.
Old 2018-07-02, 01:19   Link #75
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I really see this girl being Issei's queen. I bet on it.

And I want to see if she's actually the possessor of [Nereid Kyrie]. I think there's an 80% chance she is.
There is a good chance. It's possible she was attacked because she lacked control and her singing was causing the water around her to go out of control. So other groups figured that she needed to be eliminated. Issei Revives her and she asks that question if they can help her be able to sing without going out of control.

It would be an interesting echo. She would be Issei's 5th peerage member and he save her after she was attacked because of her longinus. When Issei was Rias's 5th peerage member who was also attacked because of his longinus. An echo of the first volume to start off the first volume of the sequel.
Old 2018-07-02, 02:53   Link #76
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There is a good chance. It's possible she was attacked because she lacked control and her singing was causing the water around her to go out of control. So other groups figured that she needed to be eliminated. Issei Revives her and she asks that question if they can help her be able to sing without going out of control.

It would be an interesting echo. She would be Issei's 5th peerage member and he save her after she was attacked because of her longinus. When Issei was Rias's 5th peerage member who was also attacked because of his longinus. An echo of the first volume to start off the first volume of the sequel.
Completely support this!
Old 2018-07-02, 02:53   Link #77
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

If this happened in Kuoh, this should be Hades forces fault.

They want to eliminate the SG users or the longinus users(they can kill gods), I forgot what he said..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-02, 05:28   Link #78
Gaizafaiz

What do you see the new character be like? I see someone gullible like Asia at first. Maybe even more gullible than Asia.
Old 2018-07-02, 05:46   Link #79
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Sukebe ... Ise's female version, when she will see Rias and Akeno for the first time she will have a nosebleed and passionately scream oppai.
Old 2018-07-02, 05:53   Link #80
B214

I don't think we need another Kiryuu.
Or maybe we do. A female Motohama wouldn't be bad.