Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-02, 02:52   Link #61
Sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Lockon>Blinded>Dynames scrapped.

Tieria>After Seeing Lockon being in a critical condtion and blinded from protecting him, gives a silent prayer. He set out for a sortie which will see Nadleeh being scrapped.

Al & Hal > Hal cannot bear just stting around and leaves the Ptolemaios in danger, set a Neutron Bomb(?) to Kyrios and goes 911. But not before kssing Sumeragi and leaves her heartbroken.

Trinity > Nena will be the sole survivor. She will leaves with Setsuna and their fate will be left hanging for the crew of 2nd season to decide.> Eins and Drei will be scrapped, the remaining mech will falls into the hand of the clean shaven guy to modify as he sees fit.

Graham>you will see him dying alright, but there's some indications about his death that might see him returning at the hands of the second season's crew, so fanboys, rejoice.

Patrick>He's in for a wild time in bed....
I don't know why I don't believe in those rumors, it's just wrong for me. Dynames will go for battles again when Ian finished fix it, maybe Lockon is just injured, not blind. And I don't think Graham will die soon, he has his promise to complete .

For things like Ali will pilot Zwei, I don't know if it can be true, I mean Gundams have AI, just like Exia have some code like "priority to Setsuna F Seiei", and I think the Zwei will have one that no one but Micheal can pilot it.
Sec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 02:58   Link #62
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
I don't know why I don't believe in those rumors, it's just wrong for me. Dynames will go for battles again when Ian finished fix it, maybe Lockon is just injured, not blind. And I don't think Graham will die soon, he has his promise to complete .
Dynames took a beam saber through the shoulder guard and into the cockpit. The sheer intensity of the light emitted by the saber gives me plenty of reason to believe that Lockon's vision is gone. Add to that the whole "GN particles prevent cellular regrowth therapy" and Lockon is permanently blind.

And I hope that Graham doesn't die without doing something incredibly GAR first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec View Post
For things like Ali will pilot Zwei, I don't know if it can be true, I mean Gundams have AI, just like Exia have some code like "priority to Setsuna F Seiei", and I think the Zwei will have one that no one but Micheal can pilot it.
To answer this I'll quote from the episode thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
There is no reason to believe that what was in a real Gundam would be in a Thrones Gundam, since they are produced by different people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
I'd argue that you can't assume the same about the Thrones. We can't say for sure until stuff actually happens.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 03:44   Link #63
LuMiZu

The new leaks sound even more unbelievable Where does the Hal/Al x Sumeragi come from lol...What about Billy X Sumeragi ? Indeed this part goes against the 26-part. IF I had to choose, I'd rather think the 26-one is more credible.
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 04:15   Link #64
philmein

Why does the Hal x Sumeragi sound unbelievable? I think that rumor sounds plausible. Why? There was an episode awhile back where he (Hal) and Sumeragi had a drink together, and I actually sensed a bit of connection between the two. I don't remember what episode, but that rumor is by no means farfetched. Then again, I could be just overanalyzing. Maybe Sumeragi is a two-timer. Yeah baby! hahaha
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 04:35   Link #65
DestinyFate
Shana <3

CB destroyed? there is still season 2?
Old 2008-03-02, 05:03   Link #66
LuMiZu

Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Why does the Hal x Sumeragi sound unbelievable? I think that rumor sounds plausible. Why? There was an episode awhile back where he (Hal) and Sumeragi had a drink together, and I actually sensed a bit of connection between the two. I don't remember what episode, but that rumor is by no means farfetched. Then again, I could be just overanalyzing. Maybe Sumeragi is a two-timer. Yeah baby! hahaha

Hmmm....judging from the LockonXFelt rumour, realy anything can happen. I just happen to prefer Billy X Sumeragi
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 06:37   Link #67
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
CB destroyed? there is still season 2?
say if CB is destroyed, meisters might go on different path fight for what they believe.. kinda like wing
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 12:07   Link #68
Var
Banned

Quote:
Look through the Gundam 00 Spolier Thread Part 108

Search for "ネーナ" or "MA" through it, you'll see some mention. Though there's a lot of that in the previous thread.
Thanks, I think I may have actually passed over it in my search before.

Quote:
New influx of possible leak :-

ロックオン>失明>デュナメス大破
ティエリア>自分を守って失明&瀕死の重傷をおったロックオンを見て心が折れる。次の出撃(防衛線)でナダ レ大破
ハレルヤ&アレルヤ>ほとんど見せ場がないままプトレマイオスを守る為に(スメラギをキスしたのちに手を振 り切って出撃)
中性子爆弾?を積み込んで連合軍に突貫!自爆!
トリニティ>ネーナ以外死亡、ネーナは次クールの伏線を残しつつ刹那に同行する
>スローネはお髭を剃ったイイ男に奪われる(二機は大破してのこり一機)後に魔改造
グラハムは死亡するようなシーンが流れるが次クールで復活する為の伏線であってファンは心配な い
コーラさんは・・・ベットシーンに期待

ティエリアが「私」「僕」と言ったり外見からして実は女なのでは?と言われていたが
実際にはCB管理用人造人間の1体で
ベースにCB創設者の半端な記憶(幼少時の記憶が混ざっている)と娘のDNAが混ざっているた め
ようは女性ホルモンが多いってこと、これも次クールの伏線となり語られる
正確には性別が無い男性器も女性器も無い

Translation :-
Lockon>Blinded>Dynames scrapped.

Tieria>After Seeing Lockon being in a critical condtion and blinded from protecting him, gives a silent prayer. He set out for a sortie which will see Nadleeh being scrapped.

Al & Hal > Hal cannot bear just stting around and leaves the Ptolemaios in danger, set a Neutron Bomb(?) to Kyrios and goes 911. But not before kssing Sumeragi and leaves her heartbroken.

Trinity > Nena will be the sole survivor. She will leaves with Setsuna and their fate will be left hanging for the crew of 2nd season to decide.> Eins and Drei will be scrapped, the remaining mech will falls into the hand of the clean shaven guy to modify as he sees fit.

Graham>you will see him dying alright, but there's some indications about his death that might see him returning at the hands of the second season's crew, so fanboys, rejoice.

Patrick>He's in for a wild time in bed....
Some of these are plausible while others seem a little odd. The AlxSum is (oddly) the one I most believe since they had an entire episode... and the others are a little odd.

Dynames scrapped seems farfetched due to the fact that they can't just replace the gundam. It's one of the only four weapons they have, and IIRC it too was supposed to have a GN Arms upgrade so...

Tieria's more or less fits in with the other spoilers.

Nena is actualy interesting and I think I prefer it to the giant MA of doom scenario. Perhaps build on her thin character.

The rest I shrug at, since their either not really important (Pat) or won't be known until S2 (Graham).

On a side note. Wouldn't it be near impossible for CB to replace Lockon?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:28   Link #69
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Oh, the lulz to be had if Nena lives now, after pretty much everyone (including myself) wants her to bite it.

If these are the real ones and she does make it, there is a lot of room for some good character growth. And if she really did go from being a hated jackass to someone likable it would say a lot about the guys doing 00.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 13:54   Link #70
sgogeta4

Quote:
Graham has that look to him... I can perfectly picture him as the masked character in this series... I sense a Mwu La Fraga~!
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 14:53   Link #71
zalem

Oh for the love of.....nena better die at the end of this season or I'll be pissed.

Graham...I see them "killing" him off, but definitely bringing him back later. Perhaps with mask? We have yet to have our usual masked blond in this Gundam series afterall. But he better not die for real. Graham dead, while Nena lives? That's just wrong.
Old 2008-03-02, 15:05   Link #72
sgogeta4

as long as Patrick dies a horrible death, I'll be happy.
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 15:29   Link #73
Kisuke06
I see...

Well, I really want Nena to die, a horrible death. And Graham shouldn't die, but if he does, I hope he comes back on S2 someway.
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 17:33   Link #74
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

patrick should have died like 3 times already... he'll be offed before the end of the season. hopefully by a sadistic Hal.

anyways, it had to be lockon's right side too, because that's his sight eye. for shame. and since its gn particles, they can't regenerate it.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 17:35   Link #75
jrman

Some of the spoilers say that Corner will die by the 22nd episode. Is this confirmed?

Personally, I hope the bastard gets it.
jrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 01:09   Link #76
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgogeta4 View Post
Graham has that look to him... I can perfectly picture him as the masked character in this series... I sense a Mwu La Fraga~!
Hopefully this show will never see a masked man... hopefully.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 01:17   Link #77
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

some of the spoilers say that he's going to get assassinated. i can see that happening. by Hong Long. that's my bet
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 01:52   Link #78
Morgun

I'm sure underneath all of Neena's insanity, murder, and bloodthirstiness there's a sweet girl in there somewhere.
Morgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 02:04   Link #79
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgun View Post
I'm sure underneath all of Neena's insanity, murder, and bloodthirstiness there's a sweet girl in there somewhere.
Than the next thing you know she picks up her borther's habit and backstab you,Ouch 500hp gone out the window. I say she will get more insane. But she will probably cry like a little girl afterwards after she gets her revenge on everyone.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 02:06   Link #80
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Well I am one of those people who keeps their fingers crossed so that Nena would be given another chance.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote