AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-14, 12:45   Link #21
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Wow, someone else did have all his pics! Cool!!
Old 2004-11-14, 17:23   Link #22
JERI

Thumbs up

WHOA!

The realistic/simple colors feature of his work goes with the ninja theme of Naruto really well. You know, kinda like the art of Capcom's Onimusha.
Old 2004-11-14, 17:29   Link #23
Sqrrl
Narutofan

owmyGawd that guy is amazing
Old 2004-11-14, 19:19   Link #24
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Wow, someone else did have all his pics! Cool!!
It's not all of the work he posted here. One of the best (IMO) isn't among them. The Kyubi one...
Anyway, I have all of his work he posted here, but I can't get to it at the moment.
Old 2004-11-16, 10:41   Link #25
silver_sanctuary

Wowowow that's something. No wonder he was asked to do a game...

Cool style. Those are very good, but it lacks an element that makes me go "Oh MY!" I don't know what. Maybe I'm not fond of such styles. No offence...but it looks kinda dull...I mean, long faces, thin fingers...*shudders*

But he succeeds in bringing out that creepy effect. Not something many people can do...really puts my work down...

*Goes off to save all of them*

Thanks for supplying the piccies XD
Old 2004-11-19, 03:02   Link #26
LIQUIDCELL

Uh, I thought he was doing contract?

I miss his artworks! Where the hell are you, K?

-Kirsten
Old 2004-11-19, 04:50   Link #27
historyX
.. and so it begins ..

I think uglypics-sama said that his computer got messed up, and he lost his naruto art. Now the pics are scattered among those who have saved them in the early days. And nobody knows wheter all of them were saved.
Old 2004-11-19, 10:53   Link #28
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well even if that's true, it still doesn't explain his long absence. Maybe someone should email him and check up on how he's doing. I didn't want to do it because I didn't want to seem like a pest.
Old 2004-11-19, 14:14   Link #29
naninani

Quote:
Well even if that's true, it still doesn't explain his long absence. Maybe someone should email him and check up on how he's doing. I didn't want to do it because I didn't want to seem like a pest.
I wouldnt mind being a pest just tell me his email and ill tell him to get back on the AS forum to draw cool naruto pics for us.
Old 2004-11-19, 22:48   Link #30
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Actually, his email address is in his forum profile as is everyones. ^_^
Old 2004-11-22, 14:39   Link #31
naninani

Quote:
Actually, his email address is in his forum profile as is everyones. ^_^
ohh it is ehh?
hmm its says this
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
soo now what??
Old 2004-11-22, 23:57   Link #32
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

<_<
>_>
o_o;;

Calling ElvenPath or any other mods. We *cough* could use your help. Please. ^_^
Old 2004-11-23, 14:36   Link #33
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!

Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
i believe he's moved on waay past animesuki forums bc for the most part, its filled with n00bs. im not saying its a bad thing but from an artist's perspective especially at uglypics caliber, its not fun anymore when there isnt much competition. i really do believe that he is one of the best ive see here in terms of styling and technique.

anyway i think all good artists grow and learn and surround themselves with artists equal or of greater talent bc frankly, it just makes thing more juicy, not that n00bs dont make it fun it just slows down growth.

(/end 2 cents)
Old 2004-11-23, 15:34   Link #34
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Calling ElvenPath or any other mods. We *cough* could use your help.
Err, well we can't release contact information to anyone, it would be a breach of privacy. If he wanted people to know he would have put it on his profile.

As for one of us contacting him, again probably not. It would need an administrator and I think that is going too far; it would be an invasion of privacy to ask him why he doesn't use the forum anymore. Sounds a bit spammy too... like "you've not visited in x days, you don't know what you're missing, etc."; very annoying. If he isn't here, he probably has his reasons, whatever they are. (get_a_life's suggestion sounds plausible)

Send him a PM or something... can't do much more than that.
Old 2004-11-23, 17:01   Link #35
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Bummer. Cause I'd love to see more of his work and at least find out what he's up to, even if he did leave because he thought AS was full of noobs. Of all of the artists here I gained the most respect for him and his work, and he also seemed very cool when talking to him via PM long ago. That's partially why his sudden disappearence surprised me.

Well, I'll at least try to PM him and see if he's still around. I'd like him to at least see that one of his drawings inspired me to do a cosplay based off an image of his.
Old 2004-12-01, 01:15   Link #36
uglypigs

LIQUIDCELL manage to email me, and wow i didnt expect guys here to remember me . forgive me for drifting away like that, got caught up with work and life in general. i dont know how active i'll be, but i'll drop on by every so often.

haha, i forgot about this smiley-->

and here's a naruto pic i did for old times sake. its kakashi w/o his mask, messed up the hair and other things, im a little out of touch. hope you guys enjoy it.

THANK YOU!
Old 2004-12-01, 01:18   Link #37
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Holy crap.....0.0.....do my eyes decieve me?? UGLYPIGS-SAMA!!! Oh, glad to see you! We've missed you a lot around here.

Nice to see you drop in again. And I fully understand the being busy with work and all that. I've been the same way lately. Heck, I just helped move a 5000 square foot computer store in 14 hours today. Wow, that was work. o_o;;

But it's nice to see you back and we look forward to more of your work. PS, the pic rocks!! Oh, and btw, did you see the cosplay I did using your Itachi image?
Old 2004-12-01, 01:51   Link #38
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Welcome back!!! Hope to see a lot more of your artwork.

Since it looks like uglypigs is back I'll only leave this thread open for 1 more day. Then I'm closing it because we can only hear "We've missed you" so many times before I get sick of it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-12-01, 01:57   Link #39
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Then I'm closing it because we can only hear "We've missed you" so many times before I get sick of it.
The royal we?

I'd ask for the thread to be kept open if, for some reason, some new art is posted into it, because the art really is lovely. Or, could it perhaps be merged with the relevant Fanart thread, if there is one?

SCC

Last edited by StoneColdCrazy; 2004-12-01 at 02:41. Reason: Hello spelling, I remember you.
Old 2004-12-01, 02:41   Link #40
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I suppose you don't think I'm royal? Actually that was an error since I then use "I" later in the sentence.

uglypigs can post his art in its own thread just like everyone else does. This thread isn't about posting uglypigs art. Although I admit that I won't delete it either.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread