AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-04-16, 00:42   Link #3841
Blurrz

Spoiler for Chapter 138:
Blurrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 03:19   Link #3842
kniteowl

Red Hawk Scans Are Out

Spoiler for Chp 139:
Old 2011-04-19, 03:59   Link #3843
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Spoiler for spoilers:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-04-19 at 04:11.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 04:33   Link #3844
paladinenvec

Spoiler for Chapter 139:

Last edited by paladinenvec; 2011-04-19 at 13:53.
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 05:07   Link #3845
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Ah, to be insulted and stepped on by beautiful women as they quarrel over you, that is a man's dream.

Actually I also think that Keima is actually affected by Haqua's comment and is just putting up the devil may care shield. Remember everyone that he *is* a male tsundere.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 06:20   Link #3846
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Ah, to be insulted and stepped on by beautiful women as they quarrel over you, that is a man's dream.

Actually I also think that Keima is actually affected by Haqua's comment and is just putting up the devil may care shield. Remember everyone that he *is* a male tsundere.
Well, remember what Hakua said :

Spoiler for manga:

So......yeah.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-19, 06:56   Link #3847
D-Gold
Aurum

Spoiler for 139:
Old 2011-04-19, 07:29   Link #3848
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post

He did mention before all this, that he will become the devil. So his own superego must taking a great bite at him now.

He play gal game, and he know how awful are those two-timing
Old 2011-04-19, 09:22   Link #3849
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for spoiler:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 09:24   Link #3850
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
i haven't seen keima play his pfp or other galge in the manga recently.. i guess his serious when someone's life is at stake
Old 2011-04-19, 09:45   Link #3851
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Keima has not been seen playing any games in the manga not even ONCE ever since Kanon got stabbed. In the manga timeline thats 3 days but still, for Keima thats a lot of time
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 10:27   Link #3852
tsunade666

3 days. Longest record for Kami not playing any game but he doesn't have any time to play around.

I wonder what is Kami thinking from the 3 panel that he doesn't say anything. Kami said he just ignored what Haqua said but ... I wonder if that's true. His been playing around with girls feelings and he knows that too and that's his only way of helping them. But I wonder. ... .....
Old 2011-04-19, 13:45   Link #3853
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

I like how Haqua is Keima's confidant in all of this. She basically knows all of the dirty details of what he's doing to ntime the girls and is his only emotional support if he ever needs it.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 15:35   Link #3854
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

"It's not like I enjoy messing with these girls' feelings, but to keep everyone safe it's just something I'm entitled to do."

That's what I got from Keima this chapter, and I really respect that devotion to it despite how despicable it makes him appear.

And Tsukiyo called Keima by his first name.~ =)
Old 2011-04-19, 16:01   Link #3855
MartianMage

Really nice chapter. I liked how Keima handled Diana this time around but seriously need moar Tenri.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 18:02   Link #3856
darkalpha

While I had a feeling that Kanon/Apollo still wouldn't be quite saved, even with two goddesses at her side, I also had hoped that would be the case. So I'm glad that the arc will be continuing, as it has shown remarkable level of character development in Keima.

Throughout the series, his character development had been very slow and minimal, and he had come to treat the girls as merely targets to conquer, since everything would be simply 'reset' at the end once the capture was successful. It wasn't until Yui's arc when he and she got their bodies switched that Keima began to realize the feelings of girls he tried to conquer as something that couldn't just be simply manipulated like pieces of data. As result he seemed to be more understanding of girls' feelings (which is why he realized he needed Kasuga's assistance in Hinoki's case).

Even so, Keima still considered everything to be a game to him, that problems could still be solved by hitting the reset switch (via the memory wipe), so it wasn't until Kanon (and Apollo) was on verge of death that he realized how lightly he had been taking the situation. Even as he's trying to court two goddesses and three potential goddess candidates, he knows that he's playing with their feelings and is already willing to accept any punishment for that in order to protect them all.

Keima at the very start of the series would have never done this; he would have simply considered it to be too dangerous. I feel that Keima has come to genuinely care for each of girls he 'conquered' in his special way, although not quite at the level he does for Yokkyun.
darkalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 18:32   Link #3857
Fandal

Keima. He's been spending all day capturing spirits, filling empty hearts, and basically being that missing link to everyone. For that, he's been creating love between them and him. Either way, that love is still pretty one sided. He's been solving everyone else's problems but what about his? What about his heart?

How about Keima? The goddess call him crude, Haqua & Elsie called him a demon. Yet each of those times, he went out of his way to fulfill their desires. In a way he cares about them, in another he doesn't. People like to call this "two-timing" but it seems like whatever this "two-timing" is, it's pretty one sided. In a way, Is anyone of these girls going to fulfill his heart?

I don't know, it seems like the only time we get close to Keima is his montage "extra" scenes usually with Elsie and maybe, Akira? He has montages with Haqua too but we the readers aren't privy to those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
Keima has not been seen playing any games in the manga not even ONCE ever since Kanon got stabbed. In the manga timeline thats 3 days but still, for Keima thats a lot of time
Find Elsie?

Last edited by Fandal; 2011-04-19 at 19:04.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:53   Link #3858
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Keima. He's been spending all day capturing spirits, filling empty hearts, and basically being that missing link to everyone. For that, he's been creating love between them and him. Either way, that love is still pretty one sided. He's been solving everyone else's problems but what about his? What about his heart?
When Elsie comes back, she can massage his fire truck. After all, Keima needs a massage to relax, and Elsie needs to be rewarded with something big, long, red and hard for standing in as Kanon.

Old 2011-04-19, 23:27   Link #3859
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
When Elsie comes back, she can massage his fire truck. After all, Keima needs a massage to relax, and Elsie needs to be rewarded with something big, long, red and hard for standing in as Kanon.
That would be a sight to behold... Would love to have Elsie back and soon. Anyway great chapter and definitely going to be a harem ending...
Old 2011-04-19, 23:40   Link #3860
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
I want mother to come home early and discover her son has become a two-timing ladies man.

I predict mixed feelings.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen