AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-28, 08:12   Link #81
Breimoon

and as soon as she sees his loved one in death's bedm she is gonna go all Sasuke! Sasuke! fgo away naruto, gonna go save Sasuke.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 08:51   Link #82
Fruits Basket Fan

It depends if Kishi will update why Sakura was fake smiling and lying how happy she was now Sasuke is back in chapter 635.

I am sure she might still love Sasuke, but it is also a possibility that she may be thinking rationally for once and cannot fully feel for him like she used to do back in part 1.

Of course, that does not necessarily mean I want NS to happen either.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 08:52   Link #83
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
If anyone is wandering why Naruto will not be up this week. Kishi's father passed away (R.I.P).
-Ouch, poor Masashi and Seishi. My condolences to them both.

-Anyway, I do figure that Naruto will be saved by the other half of Kurama's chakra, which he will then use to do try and pull the other beasts out with. Of course, how he'd actually accomplish this task with Madara watching escapes me. Then again, maybe Sasuke or Orochimaru can provide the distraction.

OR

-Maybe an Uzumaki and an Uchia dying at the same exact time produces some kind of ultra-awakening and they each become a Sage of 6 Paths. They then proceed to poke Madara in the eye and the Alliance is victorious...
Old 2014-01-28, 10:38   Link #84
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
and as soon as she sees his loved one in death's bedm she is gonna go all Sasuke! Sasuke! fgo away naruto, gonna go save Sasuke.
I don't really see that happening. Her feelings for Sasuke aren't what they used to be just like how her feelings for Naruto have evolved as well. Besides, she would kill Sasuke to protect Naruto nowadays so Naruto takes priority for her.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 12:06   Link #85
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-Maybe an Uzumaki and an Uchia dying at the same exact time produces some kind of ultra-awakening and they each become a Sage of 6 Paths. They then proceed to poke Madara in the eye and the Alliance is victorious...
It's more likely that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke in the void between worlds where Kakashi met his old man. In said void, Sasuke will say something along the lines of how much he hated that Naruto could have lived the life he lived and always been so cheerful, when Sasuke had all his suffering and was engulfed in darkness. I then get the feeling Sasuke will give Naruto at least one of his eyes, which will become a Rinegan in Naruto because UZUMAKI HAX.

Hopefully I'm wrong, and something awesome and surprising happens. I'm sick of predictability in this manga
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 20:39   Link #86
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
of course the most obvious thing can happen in minato giving his half of the kyuubi
that won't happen because madara needs that half as well. he'll get all the bijou in their complete forms this time
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 22:24   Link #87
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that won't happen because madara needs that half as well. he'll get all the bijou in their complete forms this time
i can certainly see that but teh mazou poofed away this chapter so i wonder if madara is even concerned or notices half the kyuubi is missing.....that is unless he poofed the mazou over to minatos location. if that has happened, and madara does snatch the yin kuruma, i anticipate something really cool is in store to save naruto
Old 2014-01-28, 22:37   Link #88
itachi-san314

yea i can't imagine him not getting it. at this time in the story madara knows the most of anyone and is in complete control of everything. him overlooking half of the most powerful bijou doesn't jive with the current flow of things.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 18:34   Link #89
abeech

Ok so I think naruto is going to be taken to the 4th who is the greatest of all sealers and he is going to give him his half of Kurama and then also put the jubi inside of him making him the Jubi's host and Sasuke is going to regenerate and then awaken the rinningan and him and naruto will then beat Madara together. Then they will both be powered up, one with the rininigan and the other the Jubi Junkinkurin and they will face off for the title of Hokage which nither will win and they will split the reign of Hokage and rule togeather. The End... Please
abeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 18:44   Link #90
abeech

Naruto is never going to get the rinningan. Sasuke will get the rinningan and naruto will get the Jubi. How would naruto get the rinnigan when he doesnt even have sharigan or the sages eyes. I dont see why everyone thinks he will get the rinningan. But I do think Sasuke will and Hashirama just gave him some of his powers which will allow him to awaken the rinningan. So now my question is who would win. Naruto with the Jubi Verses Sasuke with the rinningan?
abeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 19:35   Link #91
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
It's more likely that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke in the void between worlds where Kakashi met his old man.
It makes sense if they will be lectured by the Sage himself. It could get emotional if he tells them the story of his 2 sons, since Naruto and Sasuke are the successors of those two sons so the fate of the world now depends on their behavior.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 17:53   Link #92
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
It's more likely that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke in the void between worlds where Kakashi met his old man...

Hopefully I'm wrong, and something awesome and surprising happens. I'm sick of predictability in this manga
Wouldn't it be totally original if time also flowed differently in that place, and they both trained and came out much older? I don't think that's ever happened anywhere before
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 01:01   Link #93
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

new chapter is out............no way i count that as a kiss >.<
Old 2014-02-05, 01:05   Link #94
Core6790

Spoiler for for 664:
Core6790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 01:26   Link #95
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core6790 View Post
Spoiler for for 664:
so how did he escape from izanami?
Old 2014-02-05, 01:28   Link #96
Death Usagi
Banned

Spoiler for 663:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
so how did he escape from izanami?
He probably accepted his mistakes?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 01:43   Link #97
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

well i don't think he would suddenly change would he?
Old 2014-02-05, 01:46   Link #98
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaizer View Post
well i don't think he would suddenly change would he?
I thought the only way to escape Izanami was that Kabuto had to accept his mistakes and such?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 01:51   Link #99
james0246

The new discussion thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion