Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-19, 00:10   Link #1921
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
When did it ever show any of them moving faster than the human eye?

A few ways I could get past your fight. One is to have timed or proxy rounds, set to explade soon after leaving the barrel. And then, the commander could have a firearm with whatever type rounds could kill a vampire, and as soon as the hatch is off, let loose. And if there is more than one tank, the other would simply use its machine guns to pepper the first tank.
inner moka, ghoul/vamp tsukune, gin and some enemies did move faster than a human eye could track.

a tank would be slaughered by most monsters. just as long that they're strong enough to peire the armour, tsukune and probably kurumu can do that. im not so sure mizore can ice<tank armour but she can imobilize it.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 00:11   Link #1922
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

I just decided to play Diablo again and I killed a bunch of Succubi yesterday. Does that make me a bad person in the view of Kuruumu (sp) fans?
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 00:42   Link #1923
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
inner moka, ghoul/vamp tsukune, gin and some enemies did move faster than a human eye could track.

a tank would be slaughered by most monsters. just as long that they're strong enough to peire the armour, tsukune and probably kurumu can do that. im not so sure mizore can ice<tank armour but she can imobilize it.
Team Work... Taking out a tank would be hard or nearly as impossible to do alone

lets see if our Monster Friends can go agenst this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOUcD...eature=related I think they stand a chance..... in hell... ^_^ not even a Super Vampire could stand a chance agenst this thing.

face it, The monster world stands no chance in hell agenst the human's
Old 2008-07-19, 00:42   Link #1924
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

nope not really
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 00:56   Link #1925
X207
Gamyūsa

personally i believe that it they the strength and speed to avoid projectiles a tank would be cheese. if they flip the tank, cook it, punch the armor it would be good enuff.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 01:19   Link #1926
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
When did it ever show any of them moving faster than the human eye?

A few ways I could get past your fight. One is to have timed or proxy rounds, set to explade soon after leaving the barrel. And then, the commander could have a firearm with whatever type rounds could kill a vampire, and as soon as the hatch is off, let loose. And if there is more than one tank, the other would simply use its machine guns to pepper the first tank.
You should re read some of the manga where Tsukune is fighting, they're always like "WHAT?! when did he get behind me?!"
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 01:19   Link #1927
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

do you really think they will only send it a tank? One of these could take out all the monsters in the school with one of these, http://youtube.com/watch?v=lxt0IvafIuE
Old 2008-07-19, 01:59   Link #1928
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well think about it like this, how many movies/anime/comics/mangas/etc, have done supernatural beings like demons fight against human armies and the human armies get totally annihallated?
Old 2008-07-19, 03:04   Link #1929
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nukes, Armor Peircing Gatling guns, Stealth Bombers, Flame Throwers, Fighter Jets/Helicopters. They don't bring out the big babys in most of those mangas/animes

If I had to chose sides, I'd pick the human side.
Old 2008-07-19, 05:10   Link #1930
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Aaah what a relief to come from the whining ruckus over there at SR thread to cheesy discussions here . How could this discussion turn into a monster vs human weaponry debate . Makes me think of Godzilla, he was wiping the whole japanese army again and again while they tried to shot him with their lightningtanks all the time ... arrrgh don't they know it's just an actor with a rubber costume? Rubber is immune to lightning, don't they learn anything in school ? ... uhm sorry got carried away, where were we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
I just decided to play Diablo again and I killed a bunch of Succubi yesterday. Does that make me a bad person in the view of Kuruumu (sp) fans?
Absolutely, so pls tell me where you live and i can retaliate this gruesome deed - thanks for your cooperation.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 06:30   Link #1931
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well what ever happens Tsukunes Garnessness will never disappear when he is on high err ghoul mode hahahah
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 07:27   Link #1932
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'll side with the super natural, simply because they won't fight the way an army fight. They won't move out in platoons having shoot offs. They'll creep into the shadows, disappearing from sight and reappearing underneath, behind, whatever, and ripping out the guts of the soldiers.

Now, if you take a fully matured Yuki Ona, she can easily make a massive blizzard preventing/destroying any aerial assault. And theres a good chance that there are dragon types somewhere as well. Imagine something like Bahamut from Final Fantasy... which one would you put your money on? Bahamut or a fighter jet?
Old 2008-07-19, 09:18   Link #1933
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I will side with humanity, becausse when it doubt, nuke it. If the humans honestly thought they were losing, they wouldn't think twice about nuking an area.

And the tanks wouldn't be alone. I would send an entire tank division, lol.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 09:22   Link #1934
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tanks do shit if a godzilla is stomping on it, lol. You gotta remember, all the Youkais are based on every single myth/legend/folklore monster/ghost/demon there is. You'll have Creatures that can drag anything underground crushing it. You'll have weather controlling creatures, elementals, Golems, etc, its just too much. If anything TV and comics have taught me, leave fighting the super natural to the super natural.
Old 2008-07-19, 09:27   Link #1935
TigerII
Pilot in Training

And if reading massive amounts of information on real life militaries, I would still go with the humans. How did godzilla die(the American remake)? That is right, airstrike. Since those huge monsters are so huge, they would be easy targets to find by the aircraft. And as I said, when in doubt, nuke them. lol.
Old 2008-07-19, 09:33   Link #1936
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Thats one Godzilla, and how many casualties was there before he actually died? Yeah, thats what I thought. Now imagine a whole army of godzillas. Army of Godzillas = End of World. Now, you keep saying Nuke them, what about Fire Elementals? trying to kill fire with fire? lulz. And things that lurks deep underground? more lulz. How about things that are of the etheral, where nothing can touch it, but it can touch you, even more lulz.

Oh how about Wind Controlling demons? Send a missile and they'll just make the wind carry it back at you, now thats massive lulz.
Old 2008-07-19, 09:40   Link #1937
TigerII
Pilot in Training

"Fire" waves in nuclear weapons are not the killer. The shock wave would break anything it touches. The "fire" wave is a common misconception. The shock blast would break everything apart(and then incinerate the ones not "fire" elementals) leaving the fire "elementals" broken on the ground.

As for the Godzilla, it took them forever before they used airpower. Once they called in the attack aircraft, he died very fast. Two salvos of missles. So, if you see the Godzillas coming launch the missles from miles away, and they will go down fast.

And for the wind demons, you simply send missles in opposite directions. They can't control the air everyone at one moment.

But, hey. I would hope diplomatic methods were used first. Everything has a right to live in my eyes.

Last edited by TigerII; 2008-07-19 at 09:59.
Old 2008-07-19, 10:18   Link #1938
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You sorely underestimate wind, do you honestly think a missle can out power wind?

And do you think they'll be stupid enough to stand there in a huge group waiting to be nuked? Its not like its a bunch of dumb animals, or civilians going about their daily lives.

Theres also, electrical creatures to take into consideration as well, such as the Nue. Or Queztlcoat, they can cause an lightning storm causing a EMP type of atmosphere. And I don't need to tell you what happens when computers come into contact with electrical charge, let alone an EMP. Then theres water dragons/demons like Leviathans.

Lets not forget Magic either, you can basically do anything with magic, like turn machine guns into flowers.

I personally don't think everything has the "right" to live, I think you have to "earn" that right. But, this isn't the proper place to discuss such things. XP
Old 2008-07-19, 10:27   Link #1939
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Solid Snake defeated Vulcan Raven in a tank with grenades only. lol!

But either way real life tanks are tanks there weapons for war. Youkai's are youkai's there monsters, demons, super natural beings...etc and some are scary.

Man I need the next chapter quick RAW or scanlated `cause some OTHER manga ending kinda disappointed me because it wasn't presented well...
Old 2008-07-19, 10:35   Link #1940
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kenji old buddy, you are soooo right >:|

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire