AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-18, 21:39   Link #11641
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Let's hope such an assessment pans out. Though I don't see either winning in their upcoming battle, I'd like to see the cheesy power of love show Suzaku's live Geass steroid a thing or two.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:40   Link #11642
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Knights are fiercely loyal defenders, willing to sacrifice themselves for their masters. Suzaku has no real loyalty to Lelouch, and he's more willing to make Lelouch the sacrifice in this case.

Kallen has more business being Lelouch's knight than Suzaku.
we shall see how he acts next ep
i still think his weakness line is creepy
Old 2008-09-18, 21:40   Link #11643
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Knights are fiercely loyal defenders, willing to sacrifice themselves for their masters. Suzaku has no real loyalty to Lelouch, and he's more willing to make Lelouch the sacrifice in this case.

She is also willing to bed him which compared to suzaku is a no brainer really
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:43   Link #11644
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
She is also willing to bed him which compared to suzaku is a no brainer really
Sure about that?

Suzaku may do anything to see the completion of Zero Requiem
Old 2008-09-18, 21:47   Link #11645
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Sure about that?

Suzaku may do anything to see the completion of Zero Requiem
i would say something clever
but thanks to Foxx i dont need to

http://foxxfireart.deviantart.com/ar...lenBQ-98301773

beat that spinzaku
Old 2008-09-18, 21:48   Link #11646
scifijimmy

Quote:

The only problem with this is that Lelouch is pushing her away at the moment. He doesn't even trust her with the "Zero Requiem" plan.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:49   Link #11647
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i would say something clever
but thanks to Foxx i dont need to

http://foxxfireart.deviantart.com/ar...lenBQ-98301773

beat that spinzaku
I would say something clever, but thanks to a horde of Japanese Yaoi Fangirls with high artistic talents, I don't need to:

Do you really want me to post the picture? It's very HAWT, take my word for it as a person that doesn't really like Yaoi.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:50   Link #11648
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
The only problem with this is that Lelouch is pushing her away at the moment. He doesn't even trust her with the "Zero Requiem" plan.
It's more that he doesn't want her involved, not that he doesn't trust her. She's been nothing but trustworthy over all this, so there's no doubt she'd go along with it if he was clear on his intentions.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:50   Link #11649
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I would say something clever, but thanks to a horde of Japanese Yaoi Fangirls with high artistic talents, I don't need to:

Do you really want me to post the picture? It's very HAWT, take my word for it as a person that doesn't really like Yaoi.
kallen thread
Old 2008-09-18, 21:51   Link #11650
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post

Go ahead

Surprise us
Old 2008-09-18, 21:51   Link #11651
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
FIgures. You guys are just pissed off because Suzaku is Lelouch's knight and not Kallen.

Get it in your heads, Suzaku and Lelouch knew each other from way back then, they both have the same objective, therefore they will share that burden together.

What Kallen holds is nothing compared to what CC, Nunnally nor Suzaku have with Lelouch. Even when he found out Suzaku was on the other side he did whatever it took to get him on his side. When Nunnally was kidnapped, Lelouch dropped everything and went after her. CC I don't need to explain.

Quote:
it all depends on what you view a knights role to be
if its fighting then hes perfect
if its protecting
not so much
Protecting? He just saved Lelouch from being stabbed to death by 4 guards as well as defeating the the Rounds who assaulted the capital to kill Leouch.

Regardless, there's no one better to protect Lelouch than CC herself. She throw herself in the fire just to save him.

That and there's no one better to serve as Lelouch's fighter than Suzaku. Together they can do anything (even the writers stated that and Lelouch himself). Not even Kallen can match that.

Quote:
i still think his weakness line is creepy
Him killing Nunnally? Now that would be a big step for him to do.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:52   Link #11652
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It's more that he doesn't want her involved, not that he doesn't trust her. She's been nothing but trustworthy over all this, so there's no doubt she'd go along with it if he was clear on his intentions.
or he trust her to do everything in her power to stop him
which as far as trustworthiness goes is infinetly more valuable
Old 2008-09-18, 21:54   Link #11653
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Protecting? He just saved Lelouch from being stabbed to death by 4 guards as well as defeating the the Rounds who assaulted the capital to kill Leouch.
he sits back and watch while lelouch geass thousends of people into slaves and turns himself into a monster
you seem to misunderstand what it is that lelouch needs to be protected FROM
Old 2008-09-18, 21:55   Link #11654
scifijimmy

Quote:
Quote:
or he trust her to do everything in her power to stop him
which as far as trustworthiness goes is infinetly more valuable
It all depends on what the end goal is behind Zero Requiem. Damn I wish they'd tell us.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:57   Link #11655
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
FIgures. You guys are just pissed off because Suzaku is Lelouch's knight and not Kallen.

Get it in your heads, Suzaku and Lelouch knew each other from way back then, they both have the same objective, therefore they will share that burden together.

What Kallen holds is nothing compared to what CC, Nunnally nor Suzaku have with Lelouch. Even when he found out Suzaku was on the other side he did whatever it took to get him on his side.

Suzaku is doing it for the sake of the plan. He's not loyal to Lelouch. Now for the other points.

Suzaku and Lelouch knew each other for a while, but it took comparatively little time to make them enemies. Lelouch threw him to the wolves during the Black Rebellion. What they have is history, and little else. A common goal is the only thing keeping them civil. Nunnally is Lelouch's sister, and doesn't really factor in. C.C. is his accomplice, only protecting him as it suits her. Kallen has been his bodyguard, in essence his knight, protecting him out of actual loyalty. In terms of what makes a good knight, Kallen comes out on top.
Old 2008-09-18, 21:57   Link #11656
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
he sits back and watch while lelouch geass thousends of people into slaves and turns himself into a monster
you seem to misunderstand what it is that lelouch has to be protected FROM
Right so it's better for Lelouch to just sit there and let Schenziel take control with his FLEIA. Yeah that's a much better idea

He's been geassing countless people since Day 1 (even the students for that love valentine day) and yet no one complains about it until now.

Quote:
Suzaku and Lelouch knew each other for a while, but it took comparatively little time to make them enemies. Lelouch threw him to the wolves during the Black Rebellion. What they have is history, and little else. A common goal is the only thing keeping them civil. Nunnally is Lelouch's sister, and doesn't really factor in. C.C. is his accomplice, only protecting him as it suits her. Kallen has been his bodyguard, in essence his knight, protecting him out of actual loyalty. In terms of what makes a good knight, Kallen comes out on top.
Well that kinda happens when your best friend geasses your lover to commit genoicde under her name. That doesn't usually sit well with people.

Oh please. Kallen ran away the minute she found out the truth about Lelouch. If she was so loyal as you claimed then she would've shot Suzaku in the back. Diethardt is far more loyal than she ever was (He defended Lelouch against Schenziel, pointing out that no matter what his lineage, powers, or whatever, he produced results but faltered because everyone went against it). If she truly believed in him then she would not have run in the first place nor would she be fighting against him. She should've been doing what we've been spectulating, going out herself to find the truth rather than sticking with the Knights in the first place. Hell even jeremiah did that.

By your definition Jeremiah/Sayako are much better knights than Kallen because she/he protects/serves Lelouch out of pure loyalty and never faltered.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 22:01   Link #11657
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Go ahead

Surprise us
Damn sadists, making me wade through a mountain of Yaoi to fetch a picture. Well, here's a pretty good one, though I can't find the original:

Yaoi.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 22:01   Link #11658
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Right so it's better for Lelouch to just sit there and let Schenziel take control with his FLEIA. Yeah that's a much better idea

He's been geassing countless people since Day 1 (even the students for that love valentine day) and yet no one complains about it until now.
nothing even remotly like what he is doing now and you know it

and lelouch's goal to stop Schenziel is not the problem but rather how he goes about doing it is
since he doesnt care if he lives or dies (doesnt plan on living past it) then he can come up with a simpler plan that would get rid of Schenziel at the cost of his life (and humanity)
and thats the point where a REAL friend looks you in the eye and tells you "live on"
do you see suzaku doing it (can you even picture it)

and she ran in shock
she came back later even more loyal then ever
Old 2008-09-18, 22:02   Link #11659
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Suzaku is doing it for the sake of the plan. He's not loyal to Lelouch. Now for the other points.

I think you discount C.C.'s meatshield tendencies far too easily my friend . In any case, both she & Kallen have shown much greater interest in lelouch's actual, I don't know, state of well being than Suzaku. If lelouch wants a possibly mentally unbalanced killing machine, Suzaku is easily the best choice. For a knight however, both C.C. & Kallen are better. Both of them attack for him, defend him (in different ways), dress awesome for him. Suzaku just looks silly.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 22:04   Link #11660
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Alright, I'll give that C.C. would make a good knight, too. More so no than before when she was apathetic about his state of mind.