AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-16, 18:39   Link #801
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Date....voice?

On another note, the new ED is seriously pretty....
Old 2013-01-16, 19:47   Link #802
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Date....voice?

On another note, the new ED is seriously pretty....
I'm assuming they're voice clips of the characters speaking lines as if they were on a date with you.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 16:29   Link #803
Aqua Knight

While ED is Yoshino x Aika centric, the OP focuses on Hakaze x Yoshino scenes.
Ep14 is good one, next one looks even better.

I really like how the main plot is intertwined with subtle romance. One word - awesome!
Old 2013-01-17, 16:53   Link #804
Bern-san

The episode felt a bit rushed (they adapted 3 chapters after all) but still good nonetheless.
Judging from the new OP looks like they'll stick to the manga. How are they going to end it then?

A shame the Aika x Yoshino flashback didn't appear. At least we got Hakaze cuteness and a bit Hanemura suffering

The new OP is good but I like more the previous one.
Old 2013-01-17, 17:31   Link #805
Awrya
U mad?

Tentacle barrier detected.
Probably the thing I will remember when I think about episode 15.

After the recap episode, suddenly they decide to cover multiple chapters in one episode? Felt definitely rushed compared to previous episodes.

In the new opening, the fighting scene with Mahiro and Hanemura was funny, but a armoured guy with pink cape? Not quite my taste...
Old 2013-01-17, 18:16   Link #806
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

I wonder if the power of the mage of exodus can be transferred. The reason being Hanemura said it was a year ago that his power first emerged. It was also a year a go that Aika was killed, and my guess has always been that Aika was the mage of exodus.
Old 2013-01-17, 18:17   Link #807
shinigami99

Another good episode, lots of detail here.

I wonder if the face of the series is going to change, I didn't see much Shakespearean influence in this one though it was still very dialogue heavy...even the fight scene. That is absolutely fine with me

They would probably incorporate back into the story soon though I hope.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 21:01   Link #808
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
I wonder if the power of the mage of exodus can be transferred. The reason being Hanemura said it was a year ago that his power first emerged. It was also a year a go that Aika was killed, and my guess has always been that Aika was the mage of exodus.
I always thought that too, even thinking she was still alive, and that her death was just a trick, however, now I'm actually partial to Samon's idea that Yoshino might have been the mage of Exodus. He could have killed Aika, then transferred his power to Hanemura. I never mentioned it before(though I don't post in this thread often (>.>) ), but I always thought the depiction of Aika's death was strange; it didn't look like someone killed her against her will. If she was killed in such a way, she would have been a mutilated corpse on the floor, eyes rolled into her head, body contorted awkwardly; but she looked peaceful, carefully sleeping on the chair, as if she accepted the reason for her death. I can only see this meaning that the one who killed her was someone she trusted wholeheartedly; enough to give her life away, and I can think of no other such person aside from Yoshino.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 21:04   Link #809
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I always thought that too, even thinking she was still alive, and that her death was just a trick, however, now I'm actually partial to Samon's idea that Yoshino might have been the mage of Exodus. He could have killed Aika, then transferred his power to Hanemura. I never mentioned it before(though I don't post in this thread often (>.>) ), but I always thought the depiction of Aika's death was strange; it didn't look like someone killed her against her will. If she was killed in such a way, she would have been a mutilated corpse on the floor, eyes rolled into her head, body contorted awkwardly; but she looked peaceful, carefully sleeping on the chair, as if she accepted the reason for her death.
Though i see no reason for Yoshino to have killed Aika if that were the case. Unless she wanted to die for some strange reason.
Old 2013-01-17, 21:56   Link #810
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

not sure if i gonna drop the series now cos this anime is in a mess in my looks.Few ep before we have 3-5 ep of talking about that skeleton thing then suddenly they are at the city enjoying themselves....
Old 2013-01-17, 22:10   Link #811
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
not sure if i gonna drop the series now cos this anime is in a mess in my looks.Few ep before we have 3-5 ep of talking about that skeleton thing then suddenly they are at the city enjoying themselves....
If you didn't like it then, you're probably not going to like it for the rest. It is quite a dialogue heavy show.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 22:57   Link #812
garbage

still liking the twists in this show, makes you think what really is happening. A bit funny(?) or interesting is how Yoshino is shown walking around (seems lovey dovey ) with Hakaze all through out the Opening and then come Ending it's with Aika. Quite the Playboy you... mmm is that some sort of shadowing indicating Aika really is the Mage of Exodus? Anyway Yoshino seems to be gearing up to be quite an influential figure in the Zetsuen world, but is it because he is the Mage of Exodus or because of his connection to Aika, who is really the MoE. Or maybe Hanemura really is the MoE,(or there maybe more than one and Yoshino is the Prince of Exodus ). well Yoshino and Aika maybe something else entirely. A POWER separate from the two trees. that might turn out to be the most interesting if it goes that way.

hmm a Tree of love... Aika & Yoshino>mages of the tree of love ... NYAHAHAHAHA!
Old 2013-01-17, 23:45   Link #813
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Though i see no reason for Yoshino to have killed Aika if that were the case. Unless she wanted to die for some strange reason.
Then perhaps Aika really was the mage of Exodus, and commanded Yoshino to kill her. Well, commanded is prob too strong a word, maybe asked him to do it if he 'believes in her'. Aika, from Yoshino's point of view, seemed privy to subtly reveal the events that previously took place with the tree(if only in regards to "The Tempest").

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 00:24   Link #814
Xacual

They definitely sped through this episode, I noticed quite a bit excluded from the conversations between the various characters though it had all the relevant parts.

I'm just happy to see dere Hakaze finally make her appearance in the series.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 02:09   Link #815
Kakkou
Tch.

Hahaha okay, if my guess is right I can see why no one would want the Mage of Exodus helmet from the BD/DVD prize draw now.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 03:35   Link #816
Entravity

More HakazexYoshino Interesting build-up episode.
Old 2013-01-18, 05:12   Link #817
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post

Drop this already , heavy dialogue isn't for you , just stick with casual shonen.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 09:16   Link #818
blewin

I don't quite buy Samon's reasoning that Mahiro would have figured out a way to save Hakaze without Yoshino there (thus making Yoshino redundant in that time frame). After all, Mahiro isn't really the thinking type.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 10:09   Link #819
eiyuu99

I doubt Yoshino would kill Aika and gone along with Mahiro's revenge.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 10:40   Link #820
Elestia

The argument that Mahiro would have figured it out and Hakase would be saved without the help of Yoshino is really a stretch. Everything was a bit rushed and the flow of the story seems a bit more erratic with the plot jumping all over the place. I guess it's because we aren't solely focused on Yoshino and Mahiro anymore. Things were a bit more coherent previously, but now the dialogue doesn't seem as sharp anymore.

Tags
bones, gangan, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen