AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-07-10, 20:12   Link #61
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
Aizen's power up wasn't that bad!.... I'm still trying to figure out where the 5 Kages and Oro fits into all this.... if Hashi and Tobirama seem lost, those guys haven't got a chance!.
I always hoped for a situation where Tobito uses his eternal tsukiyomi power to make the alliance guys fight each other. Since that would be much more interesting than having everybody gang up on 1 or 2 evil guys. Also most of the good guys aren't on the level to fight a Madara who has rinnegan and is an edo tensei or a Tobito who right now seems to be much stronger than anyone else, so there are no good match-ups even if a dozen hokages gang up on Tobito (unless he breaks down immediately, which would be lame). There would be a crazy amount of combinations in this case, imagine for example Naruto and Orochi figthing togethere against the 5 kages Hinata fighting against Sakura to the death Well the ones that would make sense would be where deep emotions are involved, for example Naruto forced to fight against his father, or forced to fight his own ex-genin ex-classmates and kill them, because we know Tobito wanted to break Naruto, it became very important to him to see a Naruto breaking down like he did, because it would be the ultimate proof for Obito that his thinking about the world is correct.
The other possibility is if Naruto gets a huge powerup again, and fights Obito 1on1. But in that case others would be only in the way, even Sasuke should be left far behind this level. And i think even Madara is much weaker than Obito right now, since even if he is stronger than the 1st he cannot be that much stronger.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 20:23   Link #62
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I always hoped for a situation where Tobito uses his eternal tsukiyomi power to make the alliance guys fight each other. Since that would be much more interesting than having everybody gang up on 1 or 2 evil guys. Also most of the good guys aren't on the level to fight a Madara who has rinnegan and is an edo tensei or a Tobito who right now seems to be much stronger than anyone else, so there are no good match-ups even if a dozen hokages gang up on Tobito (unless he breaks down immediately, which would be lame). There would be a crazy amount of combinations in this case, imagine for example Naruto and Orochi figthing togethere against the 5 kages Hinata fighting against Sakura to the death Well the ones that would make sense would be where deep emotions are involved, for example Naruto forced to fight against his father, or forced to fight his own ex-genin ex-classmates and kill them, because we know Tobito wanted to break Naruto, it became very important to him to see a Naruto breaking down like he did, because it would be the ultimate proof for Obito that his thinking about the world is correct.
The other possibility is if Naruto gets a huge powerup again, and fights Obito 1on1. But in that case others would be only in the way, even Sasuke should be left far behind this level. And i think even Madara is much weaker than Obito right now, since even if he is stronger than the 1st he cannot be that much stronger.
Still, it seems like Madara has a trick or some tricks up his sleave, he does not seem very panicked about what just occured.
Old 2013-07-11, 02:40   Link #63
Destined_Fate

Hmm.. With all these power ups I'm starting to get vibes that Naruto may end up having to die at the end of the series or Sasuke.

Could be wrong though... I mean we've been told that Shikimaru wouldn't be getting with anyone yet we've been handed quite a few scenes with him with Temari so I really don't know what to believe really.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 03:32   Link #64
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
regarding kurama's remaining chakra:
while its likely naruto will get to utilize the nine tails' full chakra, i can foresee kishi pulling a "Vegeto" where the earring is meant for naruto but sasuke (for whatever reason, oh yeah! minato quickly leaving this plane and needs somebody to perform the seal on) gets it
yea i'm willing to bet sasuke is the one who ends up with minato's portion of the kyuubi chakra. that would put sasuke and naruto on an equal playing field and they would each have the half of the chakra that corresponds to their personality
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 10:12   Link #65
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I like the idea of the Alliance have to fight each other. Everyone having to throw magic missiles at one guy isn't very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Could be wrong though... I mean we've been told that Shikimaru wouldn't be getting with anyone yet we've been handed quite a few scenes with him with Temari so I really don't know what to believe really.
I don't listen to anything Kishimoto says. I imagine he is awalys dealing with outside pressure. He admitted this happened with Taka and I believe it has happened a lot more. For example, I am sure he was told that unless he wants to make a lot of teenage Japanese girls angry, he better have Shikamaru and Temari together at the end. And we don't even need to bring up the Year or Kakashi or Sakura's promised development to be a true heroine. Both of which were promised and never happened.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 11:15   Link #66
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Ok so Obito is the Juubii Jinchuriki, but that does not mean Sasuke will not betray Naruto and Konoha. It just means he won't do it after becoming the Juubii Jinchuriki like I thought he would.

That's right. I secretly thought Obitos plan was to make Sasuke the Jinchuriki.

All this means is that Sasuke won't have the "I was made a Jinchuriki against my will and went berserk" excuse.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 11:46   Link #67
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

Truthfully, creating a moon from the planet they live on would be more harmful than anything else. More likely, the Rinnegan can summon asteroids and meteors in space and then combine them to form a moon. Otherwise a good chunk of the planet would be destroyed.
Considering our own moon is a little more than 1% the mass of the earth I don't see the harm you're thinking. If its anything like Nagato's version... huge chunks of rocks would breakoff of the planet. I'm sure there'd be some earthquakes associated with the event until the moon reached a safe distance though.

Of course I'm putting this in perspective against the actual creation(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO_e7FRmEMU) of our moon (came from our planet as well) which was so destructive it turned the earth into a liquid molten fire ball.

(PS- Meteors aren't in space)
Old 2013-07-11, 12:40   Link #68
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
And we don't even need to bring up the Year or Kakashi or Sakura's promised development to be a true heroine. Both of which were promised and never happened.
but they did happen. just not in the ways you (or me for that matter) wanted. like it or not, tobi being obito has been relevant to pretty much only kakashi (putting him in the spotlight) until minato, just 2 chapters ago, was added to the relevancy. and like it or not, sakura is either an extremely high caliber jounin or even hokage level right now. that's more progress than most people ever expected from her I'm sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
what do you mean by that? where did madara's meteors come from then? i just assumed he pulled the 2 closest meteors to earth down toward him
Old 2013-07-11, 13:01   Link #69
DJ*

"O-BI-TO?"

Yep, still a pathetic villain.

Time for Madara to pull out his secret stash of bijou chakra, get the Juubi's corpse out of the moon and resurrect the real thing!
Old 2013-07-11, 14:27   Link #70
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what do you mean by that? where did madara's meteors come from then? i just assumed he pulled the 2 closest meteors to earth down toward him
Meteors are celestial bodies that captured by another celestial object (such as planets) and are falling to impact. Meteors could have been either asteroids or comets before their fall. After an impact they're called meteorites.

In the end the distinction is in its location. A more common example is magma (beneath the earth) to lava (on the surface of the planet).

That ends science hour. I'm sure no one really cares that much.

On topic I'm guessing Madara pulled asteroids from the asteroid belt beyond Mars (if we assume their solar system is anything like ours). They became meteors the moment they were brought into the atmosphere.
Old 2013-07-11, 15:18   Link #71
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Still, it seems like Madara has a trick or some tricks up his sleave, he does not seem very panicked about what just occured.
Well he invented the whole plan so he should have some more tricks
Also he had decades in a cave to think about what can go wrong, and obviously his plan of using Nagato to resurrect him could go wrong in many ways. It wasn't even explained how did Madara expect Nagato to resurrect him when they never met. Maybe he implanted some genjutsu into Nagato's eyes which are now in Obito to activate after a certain time or something similar. I don't think that relying on Zetsu was Madara's plan since that would be lame, so must have had some plan if things go wrong with Nagato either because Nagato doesn't want to follow orders or that Nagato never meets Zetsu and never learns about Madara.

However i would not like if Madara saved the world, i was Ok with Sasuke doing it because he's meant to come back to Naruto's side sooner or later, but it would be quite sad if the main evil guy saved the world because the good guys completely failed. Sure Madara will have some role in stopping Obito's dream, but i think the author will show him to just take advantage of both sides when it's best for him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 18:16   Link #72
Alchemist007
*Author

Wasn't the moon created when the original Sage did the same thing that Nagato did, making it also an earthly creation?
Old 2013-07-11, 18:40   Link #73
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
I like the idea of the Alliance have to fight each other. Everyone having to throw magic missiles at one guy isn't very interesting.
there was one exception though, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood one vs all

1. they need to edo tensei uchiha shisui and kushina, haha

2. I BET OROCHIMARU CAN DO SOMETHING IN THIS SITUATION. c'mon he even escaped death!
Old 2013-07-11, 18:50   Link #74
Sir-Nemesis

A zombie is the boss...
Old 2013-07-11, 19:49   Link #75
itachi-san314

Quote:
Meteors are celestial bodies that captured by another celestial object (such as planets) and are falling to impact. Meteors could have been either asteroids or comets before their fall. After an impact they're called meteorites.

In the end the distinction is in its location. A more common example is magma (beneath the earth) to lava (on the surface of the planet).

That ends science hour. I'm sure no one really cares that much.
yes i know... i had a feeling you were making an unnecessary semantic argument which i dont even think is correct. guess i was right...
Old 2013-07-12, 08:00   Link #76
Monster0

Things made out of chakra,

Clones
Logs
Elements
Bijuu
Meteors

Not made out of chakra but with a gravity ball made of chakra

the Moon
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 08:10   Link #77
Eragon
Still Alive

Friza should be getting Royalties from Buu, Aizen and, now, Obito

Jesus! This is probably on the scale of Aizen debacle now.
Old 2013-07-12, 08:25   Link #78
james0246

Quote:
Of course I'm putting this in perspective against the actual creation(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO_e7FRmEMU) of our moon (came from our planet as well) which was so destructive it turned the earth into a liquid molten fire ball.
This is what I was thinking off. In terms of simple mass, Madara/Obito/whomever could probably just take away a sufficient portion of the planet to form a moon (admittedly, it would probably just be readily available landmass, so everyone would die and the Elemental countries would be irreversibly destroyed), hell it could even be hollow or a simple disk considering Madara/Obito is using it as a mirror more than anything else. Still, if Madara/Obito makes it of the surrounding area, then no matter what the army would perish.

Speculation for the end: a new moon will be made, only it will encase Obito, and he will go on to be sealed inside the moon within his little fantasy world for the rest of his life. And of course, everyone will call the new moon Tobi or Itachi or some other horrifically sentimental drivel.

Quote:
Technically, meteors are only what they are called when they are entering the atmosphere, otherwise they are meteoroids . (Madara only summoned Asteroids earlier.)

I actually meant comet, but in my haste put the wrong word. Thank you for providing the distinction for the general audience.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 10:08   Link #79
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
In terms of simple mass, Madara/Obito/whomever could probably just take away a sufficient portion of the planet to form a moon (admittedly, it would probably just be readily available landmass, so everyone would die and the Elemental countries would be irreversibly destroyed), Still, if Madara/Obito makes it of the surrounding area, then no matter what the army would perish.
In your first statement, when you mentioned 'more harmful than anything' I assumed you meant for the general future of the planet. I'd assumed that if Madara or Obito made a new moon they wouldn't use the care that the original sage probably did when he made the first moon. So I agree with your thoughts here, seems like a win/win for either of them if they do need to make it again though.
Old 2013-07-12, 10:37   Link #80
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

whatever Madara's trump card might be i think it does not include bringing him back to life, the only two live people with rinnegan are obito and Madara, seeing that obito-rinnegan-reviving plan of madara failed, there is no way to revive madara unless a new jutsu or power is introduced

with that i wonder how are they going to stop madara, the only way is to seal him but i doubt there is a sealing jutsu powerfull enough for that