AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-19, 09:37   Link #21
naantje
Annoyance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
Pissing people off is not the point, having fun is. You see much like my smarter friends the gophers. I live my life in order to have fun. And it seems you are having a hard time pissing me off even though you're only point is to insult me. I however now manage to piss you off even more without a single bad word
You're funny
ur definition of fun is randomly being an asshole on the intarweb, i feel sorry for you. and no, you didnt piss me off.
You're not
naantje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 11:04   Link #22
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

She seems to be enjoying that trampoline an awful lot . As for Dalton, if you need to flame people to get your jollies thats on you. When they ban you for taking it too far and one day you say "Hmmm I thought I was being cute but, now I can't have fun talking about anime on another good message board." That will be on you too. Trying to act cool by craving unecessary attention and being sarcastic afterwards is immature. And replying again in a vain attempt to do it again isn't going to make you look any cooler its only going to prove my point.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 11:06   Link #23
naantje

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
She seems to be enjoying that trampoline an awful lot .
it's a good trampoline
Old 2004-10-19, 11:25   Link #24
Joe Dalton

Point proven.
Anyway, your consistent focus on atention and presentation seems more directed towards yourself. You act in a manner where you hope to get respect by people you only know through a forum (in some ocasions in real life but I doubt this aplies to you)
You try to present yourself as a smart and nice person hiding your insult in a mild mannered post. However considering this I don't think you can pull of a craving for atention insult, because even if it were true. The same is said of you however you just want it in a different way.
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 11:41   Link #25
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Pissing people off is not the point, having fun is. You see much like my smarter friends the gophers. I live my life in order to have fun. And it seems you are having a hard time pissing me off even though you're only point is to insult me. I however now manage to piss you off even more without a single bad word
You're funny
Your stupidity and denial are so amazing. You are by far the easiest person to bash and argue against, since you never have a real basis for anything you say. And if someone is against you, they = fanboy. I don't know why you even try to flame/argue.

You never win.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 12:14   Link #26
naantje

any questions, dalton ?
Old 2004-10-19, 12:28   Link #27
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Point proven.
Anyway, your consistent focus on atention and presentation seems more directed towards yourself. You act in a manner where you hope to get respect by people you only know through a forum (in some ocasions in real life but I doubt this aplies to you)
You try to present yourself as a smart and nice person hiding your insult in a mild mannered post. However considering this I don't think you can pull of a craving for atention insult, because even if it were true. The same is said of you however you just want it in a different way.
Now your trying to play Mr. Social Scientist. I don't command any respect on the board but I do value it. If someone flames me I'm going to let them know I don't appreciate it, and I'll do the same when people troll a thread I'm reading in an attempt get attention. If people respect me for it fine, nothing wrong with a little more respect. However you can't justify your actions when its clear that you are the one causing trouble and simply say "Hey I'm having fun, screw all of you". There are other ways to have fun without causing problems and thats something you don't seem to undestand. Anyway as far as the thread is concerned I think its completely legitimate for someone to want to know the deeper meanings behind the series there watching, afterall the creator put them there through inspiration. Some people get different things out of their show. Some people want to know exactly how strong Goku was when he fought A B and C and like to guess power levels. Thats why we have message boards for people to share their thoughts and ideas, debate theories and opinions. We don't have them to flame and hate and call people fanboys and Narutards. If we did people wouldn't get banned for being stupid. Sure some people might take it too far and you have to remind them that its just entertainment and rather than stress over who can beat who you should just sit back and enjoy, but flaming just leads to arguments. Thats all its good for.
Old 2004-10-19, 13:18   Link #28
Joe Dalton

I never said you commanded any I said you wanted it.
Fortunatly you didn't deny it, because such is the basis for many discusions on the internet. Simply say it's not true, much like the people above you...
Oh naantje, you are funny was in a sense calling you stupid, so I thank you for saying I am not
Now on with ninjatool Jay... I felt like you giving you a title with the word tool in it
Now I never said there was something wrong with wanting to know the deeper meaning behind something (although none of this constitutes a deeper meaning) what I was "flaming" was the fact that people actualy boast this knowledge, or think it's cool.
As far as screw everyone else. I can only derail a topic if people feel the need to reply, this need is only present if they feel it's true. The reason unlike the people that reply, I never actualy get upset is because I don;t care about what's being said.
You tell me im doing it for atention, I don't get upset because even before you posted anything. I knew why I post. When I told you the same, your direct reply was a defensive post. Explaining yourself.

And you seem to be right it only leads to arguments, but arguments I enjoy
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 13:35   Link #29
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I don't object to you nickname, A shuriken is a ninja tool afterall. You've revealed your own insecurties by stating that you try to derail threads when you think people are trying to be cool. The hand seals is one of the cool things about Naruto and I think some people learned a thing or two that, hey they aren't just cool theymean something in real life philosophy. Its like eating your favorite food and finding out on top of it tasting good its actually good for you. If you want to flame people go right ahead, I know you feel you've succeded when people respond to you and I don't care if you get that satisfaction or not. You say stupid things and people let you know you said them, thats how it works. So carry on if you will I'm just reminding you someone is going to take you out of here if you go to far. So don't say I didn't warn you.
Old 2004-10-19, 13:39   Link #30
naantje

Quote:
I never said you commanded any I said you wanted it.
Fortunatly you didn't deny it, because such is the basis for many discusions on the internet. Simply say it's not true, much like the people above you...
Oh naantje, you are funny was in a sense calling you stupid, so I thank you for saying I am not
Now on with ninjatool Jay... I felt like you giving you a title with the word tool in it
Now I never said there was something wrong with wanting to know the deeper meaning behind something (although none of this constitutes a deeper meaning) what I was "flaming" was the fact that people actualy boast this knowledge, or think it's cool.
As far as screw everyone else. I can only derail a topic if people feel the need to reply, this need is only present if they feel it's true. The reason unlike the people that reply, I never actualy get upset is because I don;t care about what's being said.
You tell me im doing it for atention, I don't get upset because even before you posted anything. I knew why I post. When I told you the same, your direct reply was a defensive post. Explaining yourself.

And you seem to be right it only leads to arguments, but arguments I enjoy
stop talking my man jay is ripping you apart
Old 2004-10-19, 17:05   Link #31
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The subject is not naantje's avatar or attitude. The first of which is removed permanently and the other temporarily. If nobody has anything more to post about hand seals in Naruto, then don't post.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 21:59   Link #32
raijin

Well, back to the original topic. Although this may not provide very detailed information concerning "Secret" Seals, I happened to notice a very brief description in the Official Fan Book (yes, this was written by Kishimoto).

Seals other than Standard Seals
Among jutsu there are those which need a special seal(s) to invoke, which are not the basic existing 12.

There are many instances where these seals can be used, like a jutsu which possess a unique effect or amazing power, especially kinjutsu (forbidden techniques), hijutsu (secret techniques), etc.

Images of Naruto and Ino using their "special" seals for Kage Bunshin and Shintenshin no Jutsu are shown as examples.
raijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 22:15   Link #33
OniLink742
Hidden Pimp Villiage Kage

My, my this topic has gotten off topic.

I'm a hardcore fan of Naruto and I've memerized the twelve basic hand seals, as I'm sure many others have. I've also tried finding a list of all the other seals in the series, but right now while the series is still pushing ahead, I doubt a good list will be made. But when a good list is made, I'll be having something new to study.
OniLink742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 23:08   Link #34
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniLink742
I'm a hardcore fan of Naruto and I've memerized the twelve basic hand seals, as I'm sure many others have. I've also tried finding a list of all the other seals in the series, but right now while the series is still pushing ahead, I doubt a good list will be made. But when a good list is made, I'll be having something new to study.
You scare me.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-10-20, 23:31   Link #35
Real
....Elemental....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You scare me.
You said it.
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 23:33   Link #36
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniLink742
My, my this topic has gotten off topic.

Hear hear!! I know all the hand seals, and have drawn the once out of the ordinary (that is, the ones that I have noticed). I noticed Zabuza used quite a few new seals. I especially noticed the open-handed one.

Oh yeah, I also drew Haku's one-handed seals.

( Wow... Concider me a fanatic...)
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 23:45   Link #37
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Wow! So scan them and post them here.

(Use http://www.imagehost.org/ if you don't know how to post your images.)

Old 2004-10-21, 01:27   Link #38
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Wow! So scan them and post them here.

(Use http://www.imagehost.org/ if you don't know how to post your images.)
I would love to, but there are some setbacks.

First of all, I don't have a scanner.

Secondly, my brother has all my work (fanart and hand seal drawings) hidden, and says he's tear them up if I don't do his bidding.
I swear, that little brat is an evil genius. Every time I make a counter-threat, he makes a new, scarier one...

Anyway, I'll post them as soon as those two problems are solved, using money and/or violence!
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 01:35   Link #39
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Now you scare me also.

Old 2004-10-21, 02:22   Link #40
Real
....Elemental....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushi-san
Secondly, my brother has all my work (fanart and hand seal drawings) hidden, and says he's tear them up if I don't do his bidding.
I swear, that little brat is an evil genius. Every time I make a counter-threat, he makes a new, scarier one...

Anyway, I'll post them as soon as those two problems are solved, using money and/or violence!
WOW.....just..Wow
Real is offline   Reply With Quote