AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-21, 12:30   Link #21
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
Ok, after we got thru all that stuff of flash back,hates and what ever happened. There is going to be a new mission to Naruto. So my theory is this:
Tsunade: This is ur new mission
Naruto: Wait what about Sasuke, he still
Tsunade: Shut Up. This mission is also related to Sasuke
Naruto:...
Tsunade: Please come in( Gaara and the other two comes in)
Tsunade: It seems during the time Konoha was attacked and when the Kazekage was replace by Orochimaru, two valuable thing got mission.
Naruto: valuable???
Tsunade: THe scroll of seal(Naruto remember the scroll of seal from episode 1)
(In my theory Kabuto has it, why because we didnt see him fight. Where were he during the Konoha invasion??)
Tsunade: And the Sand lost something too
Gaara Explains
Tsunade: Ur mission is to sneak to Sound Village and recuparate this items, also to gather any information on Sasuke. If he went or not to the Sound Village.
On this mission the Sand and Fire will work together in other to get to the Sound village. ( We see some nervous between the gennin of fire)

Well what do u think guys?
From here on put ur theories and mind to work, how could this story could go on

Doubt this would happen considering the fact that kabuto was fighting when the konoha village was invaded. He was the one who used the genjutsu to put all the lords and citizens watching the fights to sleep. Another thing is that kabuto was found out by kakashi and gai once they beat up all the sound/sand nins in the stadium and he was the only one left standing along with baki(gaara's sensei).

Last thing is that even if someone from sound stole the scroll, tsunade won't send mere genins into sound village when you have much more powerful ppl like shikamaru's dad, kakashi, gai, etc... back from their mission.

Last edited by kazumaofshellbullet; 2004-10-21 at 12:52.
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 12:50   Link #22
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazumaofshellbullet
Doubt this would happen considering the fact that kabuto was fighting when the konoha was invaded. He was the one who used the genjutsu to put all the lords and citizens watching the fights to sleep. Another thing is that kabuto was found out by kakashi and gai once they beat up all the sound/sand nins in the stadium and he was the only one left standing along with baki(gaara's sensei).

Last thing is that even if someone from sound stole the scroll, tsunade won't send mere genins into sound village when you have much more powerful ppl like shikamaru's dad, kakashi, gai, etc... back from their mission.

i used the scroll of selas as an example. no the actual thing
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 13:04   Link #23
kazumaofshellbullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
i used the scroll of selas as an example. no the actual thing
ok! I just replied since I didn't see your post mention scroll of seals as an example.

As for next arc could be on naruto training under jiraiya with a possible timeskip until naruto gets to participate again in the chuunin exam along with the other genins.
kazumaofshellbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 19:12   Link #24
strategos

Time skip wont fit now since there would be lots of gaps
So next chapter probably will be Kakashi sensei doing so major flash back.
If the manga doesnt show a Kakashi view, then the anime will in other to extend the anime

Gaara and his team is in the village. And I dont think he is there for a social meeting or a tea party. So next time Gaara will have more time on Naruto. They will probably be a Naruto and Gara join mission
Then in one of the chapter we see that Shikamaru and Temari got together split from the team, And together they try to find the others. Then Temari says. "SHikamaru and Shikamru Says:" nono: "
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote