Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-21, 15:32   Link #41
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rave View Post
I guess Orochimaru sama taught Hachibi to control his Bijuu properly. That's the only reason that would explain how he's a little good. I bet we'll get a flashback next week of Orochimaru sama. I can't wait.
Orochimaru probably didn't even know who Hachibi was and why would Orochimaru teach the Hachibi how to control the 8 tails? Orochimaru isn't all that great to teach someone how to completely control a Jinchuuriki and next week will probably be Naruto and Toads
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 15:36   Link #42
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Part II Naruto--------------gap----------------Part II Sasuke
Part II Naruto--------------gap-----------Part II Sasuke (after FRS training)
Part II Naruto--------------gap-------------Part II Sasuke (after loss of CS and Oro but gain of MS)
The if he gets the CS again
Part II Naruto--------------gap--------------------------Part II Sasuke
Even if Sasuke was this much ahead of naruto, its meaningless; naruto has been defeating opponents that outmatch him in intellect and ability from the beginning of the manga (heart and tenacity overcoming talent is actually the point of the story).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
I don't really see Naruto and Sasuke fighting against each other again. Might be more of a case of teaming up to fight the common enemy (Madara) or Naruto taking over where Sasuke fails in a fight (like with Gaara).
I think naruto's conversation with Itachi makes another battle between him and Sasuke likely.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 15:51   Link #43
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma
Orochimaru probably didn't even know who Hachibi was and why would Orochimaru teach the Hachibi how to control the 8 tails?
Well. I figure Akatsuki went after Hachibi awhile ago, and Orochimaru&Sasori went after him. Sasori did say while they were partnered they did many things. And Hachibi's brother is the Raikage. Sasori&Oro killed him and Madara took over just like the Mizukage thenn Orochimaru got interested in his body, Orochimaru sama is always doing that... It'll be like Jiraiya training Nagato/Yahiko and Konan all those years ago.

Quote:
Orochimaru isn't all that great
He is too.

--

ShadowAssasin give me that avatar *-*
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 16:25   Link #44
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I would get very angry at that, cos we finally get rid of Tranny Sasuke during the Itachi fight then he gets the MS which is a big enough power up itself, adding CS to it will be like expanding the gap between Naruto and Sasuke:

Part II Naruto--------------gap----------------Part II Sasuke
Part II Naruto--------------gap-----------Part II Sasuke (after FRS training)
Part II Naruto--------------gap-------------Part II Sasuke (after loss of CS and Oro but gain of MS)
The if he gets the CS again
Part II Naruto--------------gap--------------------------Part II Sasuke
Wait till he gets the 8 tails too..lol..actually that would be too uber IMO.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 16:30   Link #45
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah, but the Kyuubi might be a special case because the Sharingan seems to have particular control over it compared to the other bijuu. Will the genjutsu immunity be much good if Sharingan can control/suppress the Kyuubi chakra?
Point taken, control over the Kyubi against Genjutsu and Itachi's special power against Kyubi control do seem likely.
Quote:
There's more of a chance of Sasuke & Karin making out next chapter.
Considering Sasuke already gave Karin an orgasm with his mouth in chapter 412 I'm not sure how to take your comment.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 16:36   Link #46
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
I don't really see Naruto and Sasuke fighting against each other again. Might be more of a case of teaming up to fight the common enemy (Madara) or Naruto taking over where Sasuke fails in a fight (like with Gaara).
I disagree. More than anything else, a second Sasuke/Naruto fight has been predetermined since Sasuke won their last fight (along with the Sasuke v Itachi fight, this is the most fan anticipated fight in the manga). From a story perspective, the Sasuke v Naruto fight is the pivotal fight of Part II (this fight, and Sasuke's loss, will re-establish the Shounen foundations of hard-work, perseverance, and loyalty to family and friends). Now, that is not to say that the fight could not occur after Madara and Pein are vanquished, or even in the hypothetical Part III. If there is one thing you can count on, though, this fight will happen.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 17:31   Link #47
Master Mold
Banned

Coool the 8 tailed Bijuu is a Ushi oni.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 17:36   Link #48
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Well. I figure Akatsuki went after Hachibi awhile ago, and Orochimaru&Sasori went after him. Sasori did say while they were partnered they did many things. And Hachibi's brother is the Raikage. Sasori&Oro killed him and Madara took over just like the Mizukage thenn Orochimaru got interested in his body, Orochimaru sama is always doing that... It'll be like Jiraiya training Nagato/Yahiko and Konan all those years ago.
And where did you get all that information from? When was it said the Hachibi's brother was the Raikage and when did it say he had a brother and when did it say they took over Kumo?
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 17:39   Link #49
Master Mold
Banned

Lulz, don't tell me Sasuke got tag blasted again by the Hachibi? Lulz Sasuke you better use that MS fast.
Old 2008-08-21, 17:49   Link #50
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

He did, amusingly enough it's even the reason he got hit.
This time he didn't play around, he managed to dodge the Hachibi's attack in tailed mode and used a MS Genjutsu to subdue him... And when he dropped his guard thinking he had won the Hachibi rised and slashed him good, explaining that since he was in full control of his Bijuu it could make the demon dispel Genjutsu for him.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 18:00   Link #51
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
This time he didn't play around, he managed to dodge the Hachibi's attack in tailed mode and used a MS Genjutsu to subdue him... And when he dropped his guard thinking he had won the Hachibi rised and slashed him good, explaining that since he was in full control of his Bijuu it could make the demon dispel Genjutsu for him.
LOL, Dang Sasuke you got out Ninja again! I don't know about you guys but I'm loving this fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
This is interesting because that would mean Naruto's current weakness to Genjutsu would be dealt with thanks to a "key training" through the Kyubi instead of Itachi's power... Which beg to question what this power will be about then.
I agree maybe thats way the 4th sealed the Kyuubi into his son, so that when a MS user tries to control it, it will have a partner their to wake it up/break out of the Gen.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2008-08-21 at 18:14.
Old 2008-08-21, 18:26   Link #52
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
-LAWL, well that's a rather simple solution for countering MS genjustu. All someone has to do is get their hands on some legendary, bloodlusting demon. Its all so simple, why didn't any other ninja think of this before ? In all honesty its good to see someone actually prevailing over the MS, even if it is all-so situational and consequentely giving Sasuke the beating of his miserable life. Even if Hachibi is meant to lose it still proves that those who command the bijuu are in no way pushovers. Out of all those jinchuuriki who are for the most part failures (Naruto included) at least one is proving himself near unstopable.
Old 2008-08-21, 18:36   Link #53
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
I agree maybe thats way the 4th sealed the Kyuubi into his son, so that when a MS user tries to control it, it will have a partner their to wake it up/break out of the Gen.
How would the 4th know what Naruto's weakness will be? He was only a baby at the time. It was impossible for him to determine his potential, talent, strenghts or weaknesses. Actually...he was lucky Naruto survived it...because normally it would kill someone. Based on the effects of the Kyuubi chakra on other shinobi..not to mention the sealingprocess and the chakra on a recently born baby.

So i disagree..and i don't think the 4th was worried about the Uchiha's..
Old 2008-08-21, 18:56   Link #54
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
How would the 4th know what Naruto's weakness will be?He was only a baby at the time. It was impossible for him to determine his potential, talent, strenghts or weaknesses. Actually...he was lucky Naruto survived it...because normally it would kill someone. Based on the effects of the Kyuubi chakra on other shinobi..not to mention the sealingprocess and the chakra on a recently born baby.

Not Naruto but the Kyuubi, seeing how the MS can control it.
Old 2008-08-21, 19:09   Link #55
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Roflmao. Now I'm just lmao at all the people who said Sasuke would own the Hachibi.
Old 2008-08-21, 19:30   Link #56
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Roflmao. Now I'm just lmao at all the people who said Sasuke would own the Hachibi.
Agreed, now prepare for the "Sasuke is not in character"rants.
Old 2008-08-21, 19:37   Link #57
Slave0fLife
O_O

I'd rather save my "he's winning/he's losing" coments untill we are sure this isn't (although it seems like it's not) genjutsu, therefore when the fight is actually finished.

I also feel the "Juugo giving CS" thing that james mentioned. How would that work? I really hope the crazy-form doesn't come back.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 19:55   Link #58
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
(heart and tenacity overcoming talent is actually the point of the story).
Then why the Hell can't Rock Lee win a fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I'm sure "the Uchiha might have sent this thing to attack us" could well have crossed his mind...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 20:06   Link #59
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave0fLife View Post
I'd rather save my "he's winning/he's losing" coments untill we are sure this isn't (although it seems like it's not) genjutsu, therefore when the fight is actually finished.
Its not about who wins or lose's we are lol about all the post/comments about how Sasuke is going to "run all over the 8 tails" how Sasuke is just going to "one shot him at the start of the fight." how this won't be a fight, 8 tails is no match for Sasuke etc etc.
Old 2008-08-21, 20:18   Link #60
epyon96

This may be crual to say but it would be kind of cool if Sasuke goes all out and dies here and 8-Tails gets away. He requires an almost "rebirth" like jutsu from Naruto in order to get back in the manga.

It adds a wicked twist to the manga.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote