Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 12:42   Link #61
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
To be precise, she hates Otaku stuff, and said she's weak against Otakus.
But how is she a yandere!? Midori is Nadeshiko!

Anyway, Azuki is just so delicious in her shifuku that I'm kind of getting turned!
And being an Otaku with many common topics with Naoki, I think they would be quite a match.
I was talking about the development. The same way how Ayase changed with Kyousuke in the last volume of Oreimo.

Azuki... I still don't know much about her (much more than what did you write) so I will check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
So is Momo all tsun like taiga was? If so no chance in hell I'm going to touch this.
B-but you have Midori!!!

I like Momo as well, but my favorite is Midori. And it's perfect in some way that she is not a closet-otaku 'cause I'd have to add Nogisaka Haruka series to the list
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:03   Link #62
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandalen View Post
So is Momo all tsun like taiga was? If so no chance in hell I'm going to touch this.
She's not Tsun, she's a TsunDere! And she's nowhere like Taiga.
People still seem not to get this: It's the Romance Triangle (or Quadrangle or whatever) and the alliance relationship between Protag and Heroine that resemble Toradora, the cast and setting are in no way similar to the cast in Toradora......
I think it's important for the main heroine to be a tsundere otherwise the story will not develop well, and the series will be less funny.
So far, like OreShura, I find this to be a satisfying rabukome (and I'm not a fan of rabukome btw), and getting educated on even more Otaku-ism than Oreimo & Haganai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
I was talking about the development. The same way how Ayase changed with Kyousuke in the last volume of Oreimo.

Azuki... I still don't know much about her (much more than what did you write) so I will check that out.
As I've commented several times in Oreimo thread, I find the latest developments in Oreimo to be a little forced and a downer, I hope there's a good reason for that.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:11   Link #63
blade82

why Midori in the begining is cold toward everybody?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:19   Link #64
Chandalen

Quote:
People still seem not to get this: It's the Romance Triangle (or Quadrangle or whatever) and the alliance relationship between Protag and Heroine that resemble Toradora, the cast and setting are in no way similar to the cast in Toradora......
I think it's important for the main heroine to be a tsundere otherwise the story will not develop well, and the series will be less funny.
I meant in the general term. I don't expect her to be exactly like other characters in any way shape or form, but the tropes remain the same. Don't make statements about me and what I get or don't get.

...and to each their own, I find characters such as Tiaga/Louise/etc loathsome and not funny in the slightest which is why I asked.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:21   Link #65
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
As I've commented several times in Oreimo thread, I find the latest developments in Oreimo to be a little forced and a downer, I hope there's a good reason for that.
Indeed, although I found that forced, not unexpected.

The thing is I'd like to see some change, like Midori getting angry with Naoki, so they could take a step forward in their relationship. Although I won't enjoy if this will be forced

Quote:
So far, like OreShura, I find this to be a satisfying rabukome (and I'm not a fan of rabukome btw), and getting educated on even more Otaku-ism than Oreimo & Haganai.
About Momo being Tsundere, I think things will be much different (and boring) if she is all deredere, or just plain normal.

Btw, I'll check that chart to see if this is actually a pentagonal romance or what.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 17:45   Link #66
blade82

i have a qustion larethian
does Naoki encounter someone who know is an otaku?
i think that the he fell for in middle school will see him with Midori and will break their relationship by revelling his true nature to her
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 19:01   Link #67
AP24

Quote:
It's a little too early to judge Momo as a tsundere heroine. It takes time for tsundere heroines to develop and only 4 volumes had been released so far. So who knows maybe Momo will develop into a lovable character like Taiga did. This will be much clearer if this series gets an anime adaptation but I'm sure it will cause light novel series with the main heroine as a tsundere tend to get anime adaptation.

If this series will be adapted into an anime and will be produced by JC Staff it's no surprise if Rie Kugimiya will be voicing Momo. JC Staff had already adapted four light novel series that has Rie Kugimiya voicing the main heroine who is a tsundere (Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Hidan no Aria). It doesn't matter if the cast and setting are different as long as the main heroine is a tsundere.

So I just hope Momo will develop much more in the later volumes and the series gets an anime adaptation with JC Staff and Rie Kugimiya. That way we will get to see another Taiga.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 21:12   Link #68
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It's a little too early to judge Momo as a tsundere heroine. It takes time for tsundere heroines to develop and only 4 volumes had been released so far. So who knows maybe Momo will develop into a lovable character like Taiga did. This will be much clearer if this series gets an anime adaptation but I'm sure it will cause light novel series with the main heroine as a tsundere tend to get anime adaptation.

If this series will be adapted into an anime and will be produced by JC Staff it's no surprise if Rie Kugimiya will be voicing Momo. JC Staff had already adapted four light novel series that has Rie Kugimiya voicing the main heroine who is a tsundere (Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Hidan no Aria). It doesn't matter if the cast and setting are different as long as the main heroine is a tsundere.

So I just hope Momo will develop much more in the later volumes and the series gets an anime adaptation with JC Staff and Rie Kugimiya. That way we will get to see another Taiga.
Tsun, then dere, whether is it over the course of the series, or in individual events, is tsundere. So I'm not sure what you are talking about. Taiga is tsundere; Momo is tsundere

As far as I can remember, JC Staff has never gotten contracted by Fujimi Shobou to animate their series, so the chance of JC Staff doing it is very very low. Even if JC Staff were doing it, your supposition that TsundeRie will get the role has no basis at all. Just because those 4 series have coincidentally similar loli tsunderes and done by JC Staff is not a basis for that kind of postulation at all.

As a matter of fact, Taketatsu Ayana (also from "I'm Enterprise") will fit Momo much more than TsundeRie.

And while there are a few similarities, Momo and Taiga are quite different, so we won't get to "see another Taiga", fyi. The only thing resembling Toradora is the relationship web between the characters.
Old 2012-07-12, 23:55   Link #69
AP24

Quote:
Tsun, then dere, whether is it over the course of the series, or in individual events, is tsundere. So I'm not sure what you are talking about. Taiga is tsundere; Momo is tsundere

As far as I can remember, JC Staff has never gotten contracted by Fujimi Shobou to animate their series, so the chance of JC Staff doing it is very very low. Even if JC Staff were doing it, your supposition that TsundeRie will get the role has no basis at all. Just because those 4 series have coincidentally similar loli tsunderes and done by JC Staff is not a basis for that kind of postulation at all.

As a matter of fact, Taketatsu Ayana (also from "I'm Enterprise") will fit Momo much more than TsundeRie.

And while there are a few similarities, Momo and Taiga are quite different, so we won't get to "see another Taiga", fyi. The only thing resembling Toradora is the relationship web between the characters.
What I meant was it might be a little too early to compare Momo with other tsundere like Taiga. I agree both are different but who knows maybe there will be some more development in Momo's character much later.

As for who should be voicing Momo, I guess we'll just have to see if there will be an anime adaptation. I just read chapter 0 and 1 of the manga and in my opinion either TsundeRie or Ayana Taketatsu's voice fits Momo. Though I prefer TsundeRie cause it's my favorite tsundere voice.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 22:09   Link #70
kobester11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

This series is gonna be an anime, I know it! I just know it!!!! For years, my predictions came true like HotD, TWGOK and Dakara. The only one not ended becoming an anime is Aikora!

Anyways, the best candidate for this is AIC BUILD! I mean this is the perfect studio, and the perfect time-slot? NOITAMINA!!!!! The TBS friday timeslot!!!

Rie is okay for momo, but shes not all tsundere( for the meantime...) but the perfect va for momo is well, Ayana Taketatsu! and for the MC maybe Hiro Shimono?

and larethian, if I'm not mistaken you're the tl for the omae o otaku manga,right?
Well, good job! The new chapter is coming in the 27th, I can't wait for more!!!!
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 03:41   Link #71
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobester11 View Post
This series is gonna be an anime, I know it! I just know it!!!! For years, my predictions came true like HotD, TWGOK and Dakara. The only one not ended becoming an anime is Aikora!

Anyways, the best candidate for this is AIC BUILD! I mean this is the perfect studio, and the perfect time-slot? NOITAMINA!!!!! The TBS friday timeslot!!!

Rie is okay for momo, but shes not all tsundere( for the meantime...) but the perfect va for momo is well, Ayana Taketatsu! and for the MC maybe Hiro Shimono?

and larethian, if I'm not mistaken you're the tl for the omae o otaku manga,right?
Well, good job! The new chapter is coming in the 27th, I can't wait for more!!!!
Agreed. Given how her speech pattern and style is practically a clone of Kirino, it's like almost a given that Taketatsu will get the role for Momo, if she auditions for it. But Itou Kanae's Fumino mode sounds pretty good for Momo too. In fact, I'll prefer Itou over Taketatsu. For Naoki, it's anyone's guess. But I get the feeling that Ono D. will fit Suzuki Souta. Midori's another hard one. Any Nadeshiko-like voice will fit well.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-12-14 at 23:44. Reason: Pls do not mention scanlation groups by name.
Old 2012-07-30, 12:22   Link #72
kobester11

Quote:
Agreed. Given how her speech pattern and style is practically a clone of Kirino, it's like almost a given that Taketatsu will get the role for Momo, if she auditions for it. But Itou Kanae's Fumino mode sounds pretty good for Momo too. In fact, I'll prefer Itou over Taketatsu. For Naoki, it's anyone's guess. But I get the feeling that Ono D. will fit Suzuki Souta. Midori's another hard one. Any Nadeshiko-like voice will fit well.

Just for the record, I'm TL-ing it for Imangascans.
I know dude, haha... I come for peace

With Hentai oji anime announced, this is 100% guaranteed to have an anime!!!!!! ALL MY PREDICTIONS ARE COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Basing from your relationship chart, is this the next toradora? Did MC already fall to momo?
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 00:31   Link #73
ZeKeR
Superbad

inb4 Azuki actually gets even more aggressive.

that aside, Torodora's atmosphere surrounds.
Old 2012-08-12, 09:09   Link #74
larethian

^ ?
She kind of backed off in v4, after knowing that there's someone Kashiwada likes.
Old 2012-08-13, 07:13   Link #75
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
^ ?
She kind of backed off in v4, after knowing that there's someone Kashiwada likes.
not that, I mean that she kinda backed off now, but still goes full force despite the barrier.
Old 2012-08-13, 10:22   Link #76
larethian

Did she? After their date, she never answered to Kashiwada's calls and mail. In fact, she hasn't yet made another appearance IIRC. We have to wait for v5 to find out.
Old 2012-08-13, 19:51   Link #77
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Did she? After their date, she never answered to Kashiwada's calls and mail. In fact, she hasn't yet made another appearance IIRC. We have to wait for v5 to find out.
thats why I said inb4.... and how i WISH for it to happen much.
Old 2012-08-13, 20:39   Link #78
larethian

Oh lol, sorry I didn't know what inb4 meant before this post.
Old 2012-10-29, 15:36   Link #79
tsunade666

there isn't a manga thread for this isn't it?

I haven't read the spoilers and still waiting for the light novel translation and reading the translation in the manga and I'm surprised at chapter 4.

Koigasaki is actually helping him turn into a decent guy.
Old 2012-11-07, 00:22   Link #80
larethian

Sorry tsunade666, but I won't be working on the LN anymore (I think). Hope for another TL because there are more interesting characters after v1. As for manga, it will still be released (depending on my schedule), but I'm on long vacation till mid-Jan or so. Unless I get free internet overseas, I won't be on much after November 17.

Now for v5 overview (sorry for my tenses and grammar; just random writing):
Spoilers
Spoiler for v5 overview
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
cover from Amazon

LQ scans, courtesy of yours truly:
NSFW
color pages; might be potentially nsfw

Images
Yuuzu with Naoki

Images
Yuuzu, Momo, Naoki

NSFW
Azuki cosplay

NSFW
potentially nsfw; Azuki cosplay in sailor uniform

Images
Akari in shock on seeing Azuki and Momo

NSFW
Naoki caught Akari hiding the ero-stuff of Naoki which she showed to Azuki and Momo

Images
Murasaki embarrassed as she realized Naoki is just a high school student

Images
Murasaki blowing goodbye kiss to Naoki

Images
Miserable Souta (see spoilers above) with Naoki

Images
Hasegawa Midori talking caustically to her best friend, Rio

Last edited by Flower; 2014-12-14 at 23:46. Reason: Pls do not mention scanlation groups by name.

Tags
ecchi, harem