AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-31, 02:51   Link #14461
Tormenk

Looks like thats a common similarity. With no other consoles to occupy myself with, I'm in front of the PC whenever I can, besides when I'm eating, sleeping or bathing. ultimate geek eh?

Stuck in lab for the next 2 hours so I'm killing time by bumming here. And reading PMs.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-31, 02:55   Link #14462
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I don't think I can ever do that, though there have been times I wanted to (the last game I spent more than 4 hours with nonstop without rest was... Diablo II )

Besides, it ain't healthy, and especially scared after hearing of people actually dying from staying in front of the PC too long
Yeah, I know that.

Quote:
OH SHI-

Is that a cue for Mai/Nove hawt action?

As if Ginga/Cinque isn't enough for you people....

Not that I don't want to do thea scene anyway >_>

Don't tell Mai about this <_<

Quote:
"Atashi wa, Miku Miku desu wa!!!!"

*sees clouds form a circular gap*

Oh shi-
Old 2007-10-31, 03:09   Link #14463
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
I don't think I can ever do that, though there have been times I wanted to (the last game I spent more than 4 hours with nonstop without rest was... Diablo II )

Besides, it ain't healthy, and especially scared after hearing of people actually dying from staying in front of the PC too long
Be that as it may I’m feeling another round coming on within a week… Call of Duty 4 is giving me serious. “Once I start I won’t be able to stop” vibes.
Old 2007-10-31, 03:14   Link #14464
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Is that a cue for Mai/Nove hawt action?

As if Ginga/Cinque isn't enough for you people....

Not that I don't want to do thea scene anyway >_>

Don't tell Mai about this <_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Be that as it may I’m feeling another round coming on within a week… Call of Duty 4 is giving me serious. “Once I start I won’t be able to stop” vibes.
HOLY SHI-

Aaaah Call of Duty... how you never fail to provide hours of FPS action... and now Modern Warfare?!?!?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-31, 03:36   Link #14465
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
It doesn't matter how many times I see that picture, I still go "KAWAII!!!"
Target achieved, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I didn't snap But I was very close to just spilling it all out

It's not really anything dirty, but it would made people grin till the cows come home...
*snaps fingers* Che.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Oh if the supergenes approach is out, makes no sense for the Cleric-knights to be such at least, save for the few born to lead ones like your take on the Primarchs.
I just don't want to turn Ancient Belka into a kingdom that fields armies of genetic soldiers. Genetic manipulation was comon practice in Al Hazared, not Belka. The Primarchs are a rarity in that regard, a uniqueness even.

Quote:
I thought everyone used reasonably geared Knight Armor back then. () No survive a fall from 30,000 ft Mjolnir's, but warded power armor nonetheless.
Reasonably geared, yes. High-tech sci-fi geared, no.

Quote:
So take the gene-seeds and immortality out, keep the rest? At least we would still see a difference between the old Cleric-knights and the modern ones.
Sure.

Quote:

Darn the post failed. Basically, the UD will be refered to as Sak-chan while the more mature version will be refered to as Saber.
Naruhodo, and are they still one body, like in Aaron's scenario?

Quote:
I know. Just wanted to see if you wanted to drop that for Vivio too.
I might use it for a hair-down loli Keroko, but I'm not dropping the singe-ponytail style. The thing when designing Keroko was that due to a lack of drawing skill, I was limited to what I could find in terms of images. Mature Vivio fits Keroko a lot better then Nanoha, and I wasn't the only one that went 'what the- Keroko?' when the episode came, either.

Quote:
The corpse-camper has a form!!!

*Ion Chanon >>>>>> Creator-san*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
*waves back*

Hi, just in passing And yeah, I wanted to see this crazy old place again (It's insane how much one can miss this type of environement ^^)

Unfortunately, real-life matters took over once summer ended and now I'm stuck working like crazy Not really funny because I've stopped doing many things (like poking my head at my own risks in here) but at least it hasn't chaged much ^^.

*fades back into the pile of work she should've done before* I shall take my leave here...
Fuyu! Good to see you here again, albeit for a while.

Yes, work can be troublesome. Deadlines for my projects are close, and I'm still here, much to the displeasure of my groupmembers. Kevin, but down the chair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Or you can just sell drugs. Then I'm going to have to come beat your ass and throw you in jail though.
<--- Lives in Holland and is just fine as long as he watches what he sells and how much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So, how young is the youngest Primach, and who is the first?
The youngest Primarch is about five years old biologically, though she appears around 18 physically. The first Primarch will be introduced in the next chapter.

Spoiler:

Quote:
And does Alistina have any nickname or anything? Else, I was thinking of "Eisen Dame" Alistina, "Heterochromia" Vivio, etc.
'Iron Queen?' Sounds good. Though... Vivio? I might let Alistina call Sakura that as a nickname. Would solidify the connection between 'Seiou Sakura' and 'Seiou clone Vivio' too.

Quote:
GO FORE! To the official characters page, and do the following changes...

-=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- to -=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- and -=[beep]=- his -=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- -=[beep]=- golden.
I'm countin that as a snap!

Quote:
And now... IMAGE TIME!!!

For some reason, didn't want to post this image all alone without proper context. So, I wrote a quick, albeit disjointed one to accompany the image.

Spoiler for Fifteen:
Looks like Glock is planning to give her an even better birthday.

Quote:
===================

===================
Hmm? You never saw her before?

Quote:
Where's the leek? Or does Keroko-tan need one?
Quote:
Where's the Ion Cannon?
I was planning to replace it with Artherion, but Artherion didn't come out the way I wanted, so I scrapped it.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-10-31 at 04:23.
Old 2007-10-31, 04:01   Link #14466
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm? You never saw her before?
I already was, and it was somewhat good to see her again after a long time.

*looks around to see whether Keroko-tan isn't around *
Old 2007-10-31, 04:15   Link #14467
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Talking Listening to - Naraku no Hana (Higurashi Kai OP)

Quote:
:You know what, I think I should ask for permission to include them in my next Diary of a Wind Talker arc. Especially Treize; somehow I had the urge to write a story about her.
Sure, PM me the details

Quote:

Koji-kun has learned the secret of Sonic Move?
Sonic Move? What for?
Koji has Zephyr Flash!

@Fuyu: *waves* Welcome back, I think

Quote:
DAKARA... You were so slow with it that I could plan TWO boyfriends for her...

(The first one got scrapped, sorry Cero but you already have 13 of them...)

The events take the time they need to take
If I rush things it'll get messy.

Quote:
I KNEW IT!!!

Quote:
Naruhodou...

Quote:
I'm creating a Dark Erio.

I'll be posting the profile later... FSZ is helping me with his design...
Let me just finish the BreakerS Halloween drawing, that I'll get to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Kokoro Tomoyo!!!! Btw I'm not sure if you know this, but though Fel is rather small sized, she's not flat!!!! Everyone in Prism Ark seems to have their assets covered by those bulky clothes they wear. *runs*
Oh, I know that...I've found a CG pack of Prism Ark, so I KNOW how big they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Whose clothes??
Saying if would spoil so... <--- not saying anything until it's finished.

Quote:
Target achieved, then.

Now...back to the drawing!
*runs*
Old 2007-10-31, 04:27   Link #14468
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

<--- Lives in Holland and is just fine as long as he watches what he sells and how much.
Eh, not really due to the drug laws somewhat farcical nature while its not illegal to smoke or buy (or sell) a bit of it is illegal to grow it on a large scale to actually turn a profit. This means that large amounts of the pot sold is still coming from criminal drug cartels seriously impacting the effect this rather enlightened effort might have on curbing criminal income and violence. Junkies on the street don’t normally kill each other, the dealers do and given that there's still lots of effectively illegal money to kill over under this policy it’s effectiveness is debatable beyond keeping jails free of petty users, which admittedly isn’t such a bad thing in and of itself.

Weed isn’t really where the money is anyway though it’s too easy to get and grow and not addictive enough, or really at all. A guy on Meth will stop bathing, eating, or even SLEEPING to try and get more Meth, even guys that smoke allot of weed can often hold down jobs long term. The above sort of dependence is what makes the dealing profitable weed isn’t like that and so it’s marginal, you won’t get rich selling weed unless you’re a huge regional supplier or something, but you can’t have to many of those obviously.

Acutally in truth selling drugs isn’t even that profitable for the dealers, the higher levels of the supply chain tend to exploit the street people rather viscously. The cartel that produces it gets the lion share of the cash with everyone below getting less and less until really the guy on the street is often only slightly better off, or even worse then someone working a real job. The leader of large gangs can sometimes make an income that around upper middle class, but even few of the are actually out and out rich. Like in any other business it’s a tiny handful of people that get truly rich off drug trafficking despite the common portrayals to the contrary. It’s kind of ironic, but in many cases the dealers are nearly as poor as the users and can often be addicts themselves, karmic justice perhaps or maybe more of a Greek tragedy.

It’s also incredibly dangerous dealing drugs pretty much instantly increases your chance of being a victim of violent crime by dozens of times.

I do actually favor limited legalization of certain drugs marijuana, a few club drugs, perhaps some of the narcotics, and a few of the hallucinogens like LSD though WHY one would want to consume the later is beyond me... That said others like Meth, Crack, and PCP are just too dangerous and damaging to the user to be allowed. Heroin is a somewhat hard case in that while massively addictive and possibly lethal if administered wrong it’s not acutally that damaging, biologically speaking. You can shot heroin for decades and if you don’t OD the effects on the body are not that bad. Coke and Meth are actively toxic; you ingesting what amounts to serious poison, but Heroin is very similar to chemicals already in the body and is tolerated with minimal damage in many ways, and ironically even when it was legal the prevalence of use wasn’t really much higher then it is now…

The problem is the addict still might not be able to function normally so they’re going to have issues buying legal heroin as well and will possibly resort to crime to fuel the addiction so maintaining addicts might not actually reduce crime in a meaningful way, still taking the money from the sales away from major criminal groups might still be reason enough. True it would effectively be endorsing a product that ruins lives, but we sell cigarettes which if used as intended will probably KILL YOU and Alcohol though not deadly or even damaging in small doses is still abused by millions in massive doses to destroy their lives and is also legal… Still pilot programs to this effect in several countries have shown this approach to have advantages and it seems to be spreading, frankly enforcement is failing so another approach is needed.

Sorry this is getting rambling and rantish... but this is what happens when drugs comes up as I spend hours studying up for my substance abuse exam later today and have drugs on the brain. (figuratively of coruse.)
Old 2007-10-31, 04:36   Link #14469
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

YES! I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED IT!! IN YOUR FACE, ENGLISH!!!

(P.S - 74% probability of multiple errors... >.>)

Spoiler for Dark Erio:
Old 2007-10-31, 05:10   Link #14470
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Dark Erio:

Somebody went and created the Death Knight before I did. -_-''

No matter. Sure saved me a heck load of trouble. And using Erio as the gentic base is INGENIOUS! I'd even be able to reference this in Hiro's and Erio's backstory with regards to the body.

So with Erio growing into a Paladin and Nero as a Death Knight... MOST EPIC [CLASH] SINCE ARTHAS VS UTHER!!!
Old 2007-10-31, 05:24   Link #14471
Tormenk

Quote:
And now... IMAGE TIME!!!

For some reason, didn't want to post this image all alone without proper context. So, I wrote a quick, albeit disjointed one to accompany the image.

Spoiler for Fifteen:
A glance back into the Kay's past. Sounds like she didn't like how some things turned out along the way though.

And what would Glock have in mind to prover her wrong.

Quote:

Spoiler for Dark Erio:
Very well. An adversary in place to get the story moving.

What's for phase two then?

Old 2007-10-31, 05:41   Link #14472
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Okay, it's finished...

Though, it's not Halloween Night here yet, but it's still the 31st

So...
Spoiler for BreakerS Halloween Special:

Well, that's it
I bet you guys weren't expecting this
*runs*

EDIT: LOL, Kha and me did a posted at the same time
Old 2007-10-31, 05:41   Link #14473
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Reasonably geared, yes. High-tech sci-fi geared, no.
So... old school plate? For the ferropolymer plate Kha wears? Cos I was thinking of warded plate armor with a bit of technology included.

I've painted Ancient Belka to be somewhat more advanced in tech than MC calender, carrying on the downward trend from Alhazred, so how much tech is that... Hmm...

Quote:
Naruhodo, and are they still one body, like in Aaron's scenario?
Yes, except one is refered to as Sak-chan, and the other mode is refered to as Saber or Sakura, though Sakura prefers Saber as to her, "Sakura" is dead and therefore no point bringing her up.

Quote:
I might use it for a hair-down loli Keroko, but I'm not dropping the singe-ponytail style. The thing when designing Keroko was that due to a lack of drawing skill, I was limited to what I could find in terms of images. Mature Vivio fits Keroko a lot better then Nanoha, and I wasn't the only one that went 'what the- Keroko?' when the episode came, either.
All good.

Quote:
The youngest Primarch is about five years old biologically, though she appears around 18 physically. The first Primarch will be introduced in the next chapter.

Spoiler:
I see.

Quote:
'Iron Queen?' Sounds good. Though... Vivio? I might let Alistina call Sakura that as a nickname. Would solidify the connection between 'Seiou Sakura' and 'Seiou clone Vivio' too.
Let Vivio mean something silly in AB dialect and we have a winner.
Old 2007-10-31, 05:44   Link #14474
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Hit the button before I remembered that I should be cutting and pasting...

Quote:
Okay, it's finished...

So...

Well, that's it
*runs*

HYAWEH AND THAT CHIBI!!! Woot!

And I'm still coming to grips at how small Trieze is... What's her height?

...kana?
Old 2007-10-31, 05:54   Link #14475
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
HYAWEH AND THAT CHIBI!!! Woot!

And I'm still coming to grips at how small Trieze is... What's her height?

...kana?
About the same as Caro and Lutecia

So...it's:
Spoiler for Cosplays:

Oh, and ~kana is what Filia usually adds at the end of a phrase
*runs from PajamaSoft*
Old 2007-10-31, 06:27   Link #14476
Tormenk

Quote:
Okay, it's finished...

So...

Well, that's it
*runs*

Pretty fitting for choice for all. Treize steals the show for me though.

Quote:
About the same as Caro and Lutecia

So...it's:
Spoiler for Cosplays:

Oh, and ~kana is what Filia usually adds at the end of a phrase
*runs from PajamaSoft*
And it's proven FlameSparkZ's other self works at PajamasSoft.

Old 2007-10-31, 06:48   Link #14477
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Somebody went and created the Death Knight before I did. -_-''
How did you intend to bring someone back to life

Quote:
No matter. Sure saved me a heck load of trouble. And using Erio as the gentic base is INGENIOUS! I'd even be able to reference this in Hiro's and Erio's backstory with regards to the body.
You're going to steal his body for me ?

But in any case, with this, I can screw the messed up link between Jeno and Erio

Quote:
So with Erio growing into a Paladin and Nero as a Death Knight... MOST EPIC [CLASH] SINCE ARTHAS VS UTHER!!!
Oh come on, that fight was one-sided

But paladin vs death knight? I never thought about it that way

It was more like, Red vs Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Very well. An adversary in place to get the story moving.

What's for phase two then?
Worldly Situation.

I haven't gotten a clear idea what to use for the first part... Koji's half is crystal clear in my mind. Erio's development is easy to see, but I'll need a sign from the heavens to write the situation and the reason for the Destroyers to fight TSAB...

Quote:
Okay, it's finished...

So...

Well, that's it
*runs*
Half-half actually...

I didn't quite expect it, but I wasn't surprise that you did it

But now I know how you view Ma-

*slap mouth shut before his tongue slips again*

Erm... Great drawing as always

P.S - I'm surprised to didn't comment about Dark Erio You know what I intend for one of your characters after all
Old 2007-10-31, 06:58   Link #14478
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
How did you intend to bring someone back to life
Not resurrection per se, but rather like the same way Zest got brought back from next to death. But you've got the lore to do just that (and completely flouting canon at that, but since Nighty's already got reason to do that I suppose your's could pass...), and it is close to a complete resurrection with a twist, I guess it fits.

Quote:
You're going to steal his body for me ?

But in any case, with this, I can screw the messed up link between Jeno and Erio
I don't quite know how are you gonna steal it, but I can say that at least Hiro saw Erio's body being dumped before, making him want to protect the current one even more.

Both of them came from the same research facility. In my fanon, it's because of background support from other characters like Hiro (then called Null) that Erio did not turn into a despaired killing machine. Lacking which he'd become another Nero.

Quote:
Oh come on, that fight was one-sided

But paladin vs death knight? I never thought about it that way

It was more like, Red vs Blue
Well its the only example bar Naxx until Wrath of the Lich King comes out...

But yeah just notifying you of the possibilities. It's like Jedi VS Sith, except both sides have lightning.

Btw do you guys think Erio is still in character if he commits a mental leap and adds a "My" in front of "Caro"? Cos I've been thinking of Erio's personal choice to transfer into Caro's unit and what it means...

Last edited by Kha; 2007-10-31 at 07:10.
Old 2007-10-31, 07:14   Link #14479
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Okay, it's finished...

So...

Well, that's it
*runs*

WINRAR!

And to think they all fit, too.

Quote:
So... old school plate? For the ferropolymer plate Kha wears? Cos I was thinking of warded plate armor with a bit of technology included.

I've painted Ancient Belka to be somewhat more advanced in tech than MC calender, carrying on the downward trend from Alhazred, so how much tech is that... Hmm...
Well, let me simplyfy it. Warhammer type Grey Knights armor? Aproved, maybe a few kinks here and there (the Wolkies were AB knights as well, and they don't wear highly advanced gear-stuffed near robotic armor). Master Chief type Spartan armor? Does not compute!

Quote:
Yes, except one is refered to as Sak-chan, and the other mode is refered to as Saber or Sakura, though Sakura prefers Saber as to her, "Sakura" is dead and therefore no point bringing her up.
*scribble scribble* Fwew, changes nothing then.

Quote:
Let Vivio mean something silly in AB dialect and we have a winner.
Vivio doesn't mean jack in german, though. And there's nothing to make a wordplay on as far as I can see either. I was thinking of it as more a pet-name as a child, as Alistina and Sakura pretty much grew up together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
And it's proven FlameSparkZ's other self works at PajamasSoft.
:nods:

Quote:
Btw do you guys think Erio is still in character if he commits a mental leap and adds a "My" in front of "Caro"? Cos I've been thinking of Erio's personal choice to transfer into Caro's unit and what it means...
Risky, the end of StrikerS gave us no actual confirmation whatsoever that he would be ready for that. I personally would view it as out of character, as I view their relationship to be similar to Nanoha and Yuuno at this point: There, yet no confirmation of an actual realtionship. More close friends then lovers.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-10-31 at 09:29.
Old 2007-10-31, 07:35   Link #14480
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not resurrection per se, but rather like the same way Zest got brought back from next to death. But you've got the lore to do just that (and completely flouting canon at that, but since Nighty's already got reason to do that I suppose your's could pass...), and it is close to a complete resurrection with a twist, I guess it fits.
There's one thing that I realized, all of us have brought some foreign elements into this world while trying to fit them in You, me, Keroko, Flames, LoweGear... And OTHERS

Mine is the symbiotic program... Which so far, covers my ass in ALOT of explainations

Quote:
I don't quite know how are you gonna steal it, but I can say that at least Hiro saw Erio's body being dumped before, making him want to protect the current one even more.
Ah well, that is ancient history now...

Quote:
Both of them came from the same research facility. In my fanon, it's because of background support from other characters like Hiro (then called Null) that Erio did not turn into a despaired killing machine. Lacking which he'd become another Nero.
I won't say he's despaired But rather... He's like Kenshin or Train back then, it doesn't bite him at all... And like them, he's a lone wolf most of the time.

Quote:
But yeah just notifying you of the possibilities. It's like Jedi VS Sith, except both sides have lightning.
You've seen Groove Adventures Rave before? The colour codes for their lightnings are like the Rave and Dark Bring.

Quote:
I think it's alittle too... Fast, yeah I know the irony

That, and I don't want him to make that decision just yet >_<!
Closed Thread