AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 25 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 24.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 24.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 10.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.33%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-02, 19:40   Link #121
Belmondo

I agree in general, but:

I'd say they still had their own milestones to cross. Still, not as drastic as the milestones in a relationship between two near-strangers - meaning almost every other pairing.

- First they realize they're attracted to each other, of course. In Kaoru's case she suddenly becomes conscious of her feelings after harboring them unconsciously for a while. In Junichi's case, the pool flashback shows he has been conscious of his feelings for some time already.
- She then tries to break new ground in physical intimacy, or at least scope out his feelings, through teasing him with a kiss. They kiss for real, yet they aren't ready, but he's provoked and he kisses her back. Now she wants to spend more time with him and he's finding her even cuter. As we know, this is all building on present foundations - they already hang out together a lot, and they're already pretty physically intimate for two high school teens of the opposite sex.
- The drama with her mom makes them realize just how much they care for and need each other. In the game, this realization is backed up with more interaction, which only adds more fuel to the fire, but I can see how one can be satisfied with what the show provides. (Not to mention the whole subplot adds always-welcome character/story depth.)
- All the pieces are in place (physical/emotional attraction), so they just admit they love each other, making explicit what was implicit.
Old 2011-01-23, 04:58   Link #122
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally watched the original extra scene ending of this arc. It was much more better then the TV broadcast. For that, i giving it a 10!
Old 2012-02-15, 08:58   Link #123
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Because this week would be Kaoru's arc in SS+, I thought I watch her arc in the original season again because I made the mistake of listening to a friends advice to skip Kaoru's arc.

After watching all four episodes... Needless to say I'm going to KILL him the next time I see him for nearly making me miss one of the best romance stories.
Closed Thread