5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-04-16, 10:34   Link #5461
iBeast

meh, even though Lulu died...he's still the GOAT character imo....
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 14:33   Link #5462
CCJ

I liked it a lot, quite satisfying and saddening. Great ending to a great series.
CCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 19:53   Link #5463
Mephisto2k
anime4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post

I agree with that from the bottom of my heart.
I can remember people going: "Omg, Suzaku so hated him 'til the end!" and "A friend wouldn't have done that!"
But they were only applying their own standards to two boys that had been constantly screwed over by life since their earliest childhood, without having anyone to rely on.
The bond they have is complicated, and in the end, Suzaku wasn't any more responsible for Lelouch's death than C.C.
All three of them had long ceased to see things in black and white. In a way, they all were equals, and both her and Suzaku respected Lelouch's wishes. He could have backed down any time and they wouldn't have thought any less of him, but he chose not to.
By the end of the series, Suzaku understood Lelouch better than anyone. Can you really want to make a person like him suffer for their mistakes if you know them and their reasons so well? I don't think so.
To me, the words "honestly wanting to punish" and "understanding perfectly well" are a complete contradiction - at least when it comes to those two.
I agree as well and might add that it was not a matter of punishing one another by killing lelouche and pushing the responsibility of being zero onto suzaku.
I think after lelouche killed his father in that other world, susaku and lulu came to an understanding of one another and came to an agreement. So far they have both had their different ways of trying to change the world; but then they decided on a new plan for both of them to follow together. Lulu's death was already decided by both on that day; and i dont think because they wanted to punish one another (shirley talked suzaku out of it), but they wanted to each take responsibility for their unorthodox action they did along the way. Lulu accepted the punishment of death, which he was prepered for since the beginning, to atone for his sins; Death not as a escape, but as a sacrifice and atonement. Susaku took responsibility by staying alive and serving for peace; when living on might be even harder.
It was mentioned in the beginning that they could accomplish anything if they only work together; and thus it was a fitting and touching ending to an amazing epic story.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 15:47   Link #5464
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

i don't know if anyone still realize yet that the whole r2-25 aka re; aka zero requiem, "act", etc thing just really still bother me a bit.

1.timeskips there was 1 in r2-21 a month later after lelouch stop his evil parents then now he emperor & suzaku is with him really what happen in that month.
2.r2-25 have two timeskips with the 1st was two later when lelouch rules the world & 2nd after the "whacked" of emperor lelouch where the world is normal (besides where the body after 2nd timeskip???)
3.fake suzaku grave besides suzaku cannot die with effect of his live geass power.
4.the "other" zero (suzaku) only people who really know knows the TRUE zero is kallen, suzaku, c2.
5.jump on orange boy shoulder really he is also in the act (by telling "zero" to go).
6.the sword really how does this "zero" got the sword that lelouch was holding in r2-23
7.lelouch smile on nunnally to let her touch him to see the truth well she is a human lie detector.

really all this was just nothing was total act that only people knew the act plan was lelouch, suzaku, c2, orange boy, & "others" (i don't know who else but really it could be anyone) & those who just realize their plan was nunnally (human lie detector) & kallen (might have understand it).

& yet i'm still feeling that lelouch is still ALIVE.

overall this is just so that sunrise, clamp, & director goro with writer ichiro are hiding real truth from everyone & that they the fans can't handle truth well i say I WANT THE REAL TRUTH.

unless if want to restart/reboot/redo the series or else new season, spinoff, etc to finally get REAL TRUTH.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 16:27   Link #5465
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
what happen in that month.
One would think arranging for the takeover of an entire empire requires laying some groundwork.

Quote:
besides where the body after 2nd timeskip???
Buried, cremated, take your pick.

Quote:
fake suzaku grave besides suzaku cannot die with effect of his live geass power.
I'm getting tired of this misconception. Suzaku can die, he just has to do everything in his power to avoid it.

Quote:
the "other" zero (suzaku) only people who really know knows the TRUE zero is kallen, suzaku, c2.
I fail to see a question in that.

Quote:
jump on orange boy shoulder really he is also in the act (by telling "zero" to go).
It's part of the show. The whole thing is part of the plan.

Quote:
the sword really how does this "zero" got the sword that lelouch was holding in r2-23
Gave it to him?

Quote:
lelouch smile on nunnally to let her touch him to see the truth well she is a human lie detector.
Blind people are magic.

Quote:
really all this was just nothing was total act that only people knew the act plan was lelouch, suzaku, c2, orange boy, & "others" (i don't know who else but really it could be anyone) & those who just realize their plan was nunnally (human lie detector) & kallen (might have understand it).
Kallen understood it, even before Nunnally did.

Quote:
Well, he's not.

Quote:
overall this is just so that sunrise, clamp, & director goro with writer ichiro are hiding real truth from everyone & that they the fans can't handle truth well i say I WANT THE REAL TRUTH.

unless if want to restart/reboot/redo the series or else new season, spinoff, etc to finally get REAL TRUTH.
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. Otherwise, you would accept that he's dead.
Old 2009-05-05, 18:37   Link #5466
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
One would think arranging for the takeover of an entire empire requires laying some groundwork.

Buried, cremated, take your pick.

I'm getting tired of this misconception. Suzaku can die, he just has to do everything in his power to avoid it.

I fail to see a question in that.

It's part of the show. The whole thing is part of the plan.

Gave it to him?

Blind people are magic.

Kallen understood it, even before Nunnally did.

Well, he's not.

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. Otherwise, you would accept that he's dead.
i want the REAL TRUTH of course i can handle besides i'm not convince that lulu is "whacked" besides another proof

remember ep.1 when lulu touch c2 he get flash of memories then eps later c2 still alive so any guess when nuna touch lulu months later lulu still alive???
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2009-05-05, 18:39   Link #5467
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
i want the REAL TRUTH of course i can handle besides i'm not convince that lulu is "whacked" besides another proof

remember ep.1 when lulu touch c2 he get flash of memories then eps later c2 still alive so any guess when nuna touch lulu months later lulu still alive???
Flawed logic. C.C. touched Lelouch to give him Geass. Nunnally touched Lelouch and read his mind/emotions.
Old 2009-05-07, 09:19   Link #5468
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Flawed logic. C.C. touched Lelouch to give him Geass. Nunnally touched Lelouch and read his mind/emotions.
wrong really besides when nuna touch lulu it reminds of ep.1 of s1 geass then few eps later c2 is still alive.

so any guess 2nd timeskips lulu is alive?
Old 2009-05-07, 17:46   Link #5469
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
wrong really besides when nuna touch lulu it reminds of ep.1 of s1 geass then few eps later c2 is still alive.

so any guess 2nd timeskips lulu is alive?
It was confirmed by the writer, the person who created the scenario in the first place, that Lelouch died. He is dead. WORD OF GOD SAYS HE IS.

So get over it.
Old 2009-05-07, 18:01   Link #5470
jayhellnice

a theary as to why nuna can tell whether people are lying or not is that I think what she is really doing is looking into people's hearts to see the truth and the reason why I think this is because when Marianne made the contract with CC she was pregnant with nanu
jayhellnice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 21:03   Link #5471
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhellnice View Post
a theary as to why nuna can tell whether people are lying or not is that I think what she is really doing is looking into people's hearts to see the truth and the reason why I think this is because when Marianne made the contract with CC she was pregnant with nanu
Theory disproved: Word of God states that Nunnally's ability to see the truth through physical contact was a result of the Geass Charles placed on her after Marianne's murder.
Old 2009-05-07, 22:16   Link #5472
jayhellnice

Quote:
Theory disproved: Word of God states that Nunnally's ability to see the truth through physical contact was a result of the Geass Charles placed on her after Marianne's murder.
in what ep was that staded
Old 2009-05-07, 22:17   Link #5473
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
in what ep was that staded
No episode, just in one of the secondary sources. Forget which. It is official, though.
Old 2009-05-07, 22:19   Link #5474
jayhellnice

where do you find secondary sources
Old 2009-05-07, 22:20   Link #5475
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
where do you find secondary sources
Magazines, the official guides, etc. There's translations posted here and there.
Old 2009-05-07, 22:21   Link #5476
jayhellnice

ok i will look for thanks
Old 2009-05-08, 04:52   Link #5477
lovelovelacus

I just finish the last volume light novel of CG and it makes clear that LULU is not dead at last. I love happying ending!
lovelovelacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 05:35   Link #5478
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

The novels aren't canon, but, hey, i think we should believe in what we want, hehe. I like to think that Lelouche is just waiting for a timeskip to get back to Kallen's arms, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 01:53   Link #5479
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
It was confirmed by the writer, the person who created the scenario in the first place, that Lelouch died. He is dead. WORD OF GOD SAYS HE IS.

So get over it.
Man, why people like KLAC can't accept the fact that Lelouch is dead??
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 03:32   Link #5480
darthfury78

Quote:
i don't know if anyone still realize yet that the whole r2-25 aka re; aka zero requiem, "act", etc thing just really still bother me a bit.

1.timeskips there was 1 in r2-21 a month later after lelouch stop his evil parents then now he emperor & suzaku is with him really what happen in that month.
2.r2-25 have two timeskips with the 1st was two later when lelouch rules the world & 2nd after the "whacked" of emperor lelouch where the world is normal (besides where the body after 2nd timeskip???)
3.fake suzaku grave besides suzaku cannot die with effect of his live geass power.
4.the "other" zero (suzaku) only people who really know knows the TRUE zero is kallen, suzaku, c2.
5.jump on orange boy shoulder really he is also in the act (by telling "zero" to go).
6.the sword really how does this "zero" got the sword that lelouch was holding in r2-23
7.lelouch smile on nunnally to let her touch him to see the truth well she is a human lie detector.

Personally,
We will never know if Sunrise will make another series of Code Geass. To do another season would not be a wise move, from where Code Geass R2 had left off. However, if they do another Code Geass series, it might likely be a remake of Code Geass R2, which was to have been the second half of season one. The original plan by the staff was to retain the same format as season one that was aimed at the latenight audience. The change in the timeslot forced the staff to alter the entire second season to make it easy on the new viewers, which was a huge inslut on their intelligence because most of them had already seen the first season. And there were a lot of problems with the production of making the second season.

Usually, if the series is successful, Sunrise would give the staff an option to another season or a remake of the previous one. This is up to the Director. In Tanigushi's case, he might use this option to remake the series if he is given an opportunity to do another Code Geass project, with the creative freedom that comes with it.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote