AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-05-30, 12:57   Link #81
Frontier

Man, Aoyama's mind is hanging by a thread and that thread is Ichigo and protecting her. I feel bad for the guy .

I was expecting Mint would have to reveal she's a Mew Mew to her brother to escape her confinement but I didn't expect her to take the whole room and window with her. I mean, I know they can afford it, but still! Though it's nice to see Seiji finally acknowledge Mint and how much she's grown and accept her as an equal. He really cherishes his little sister to bits .

Nice shooting, Mint! Finally saving her family's machinery from the aliens !

Oh hey, actually using Zakuro's natural wolf instincts for once! She even got to save the day with Mew Aqua !

Nice to see the full team back together to use their special group finisher...not that it clears out the aliens .

Purin trying to get through to Tart...it feels like she's so close, but he just lashes out like a brat .

Man, this really was Mint's day! Gets her brother to acknowledge her, helps stops the aliens' plot, gets to hold hands with Zakuro and princess carry her in the sky as they team-up to stop the pollution !

Okay, Kish gave up any right to say he loves Ichigo when he deliberately hurt her to incite the Blue Knight into transforming. What a creep .

So Aoyama was an orphan who tried so hard to fit in and be perfect but felt nothing out of it, especially with growing frustration over what was happening in the environment (I guess his real personality was showing). The only time he felt genuine emotion was when he fell in love with Ichigo .

I'm glad Ichigo is as tired of her being a damsel in distress as I am...but it's too bad Aoyama has fell back so much on this idea of protecting her that anything working against that completely breaks him. And I mean literally, dude actually turns to stone and blows up !

Aoyama was Deep Blue. The Blue Knight was the Big Bad. Ichigo's boyfriend was not only the teams' male supporter but also their Final Boss. And Lettuce finally recognizes that the aliens were Earth's prior inhabitants before coming back to take what they feel is still theirs from humanity. And Ichigo is left reeling with no idea what's going on .
Old 2023-05-30, 20:41   Link #82
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Mint exposing that shes a Mew Mew to her bother only after she pulled the plug on the computer while he was talking and blowing up the room they where in

Well Aoyama aka the Blue Knight is now Deep Blue just because he dosnt like when Ichigo gets hurt
Old 2023-06-06, 12:35   Link #83
Frontier

Jeez, Deep Blue plans to hit the Earth's core with a laser and restore the continents together and probably wipe out all of humanity in the process. They already completely devastate Tokyo in one blast. It's practically a disaster movie on the highest scale .

I mean, I get Ichigo instinctively defends the man she loves but attacking her own team...that's pretty bad. And Deep Blue holds none of the affection for Ichigo that Aoyama or the Blue Knight did and just straight up attacks her too. As if this girl didn't have enough emotional trauma at this point .

Oh, now Kish acts like he cares about Ichigo? Though Tart's care for Purin and relating to what Kish feels felt more genuine .

Oh hey, Ichigo's gal pals! Shame about Tokyo though .

Shirogane really out there saving Ichigo as a cat, even getting wounded in the process! And he still dragged her all the way back to Cafe Mew Mew! What a stud !

I love how Cafe Mew Mew is a wreck but Keiichiro is making sweets and tea like nothing is wrong .

All the girls are back but Ichigo's still an emotional wreck and guilt-ridden...but Mint is the one who tries to get her to open up again and let her know the girls don't blame her for what happened. Even slaps her back to her senses because they need Ichigo back and they love her so much. And the girls all have a good cry together as they hug and reconcile. It's a rather sweet scene .

Ichigo is back! And she's planning to stop the Aliens, save the world, and save Aoyama in the process! Her confidence and resolve has re-inspired her team as well! And it looks like the only way they can do that is with the final Mew Aqua .

It's Tokyo Mew Mew's final battle and the perfect opportunity to show all their individual transformations one last time .

They fly now!? Okay, I guess Ichigo now has the ability to give everyone angel wings. But it's pretty nice watching them all fly off to their last battle and final showdown with the aliens .
Old 2023-06-06, 20:47   Link #84
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So they want to make Pangea again killing off most of the life on the planet and not just the humans either
Old 2023-06-06, 22:29   Link #85
Alchemist007
*Author

That machine even reminds me of the one from Man of Steel.
Old 2023-06-13, 11:30   Link #86
Frontier

Tokyo Mew Mew is flying off to their final battle! Carrying the hopes of their loved ones with them! And you've got Ichigo's mom (AKA OG!Ichigo) watching as her daughter carries on the family legacy once again !

I just love how Ichigo's cover for what she was doing was going to her boyfriends'. Like, what was her parents supposed to think with that ?

Ichigo is probably the only one who can stop Deep Blue, which means it's up to the other girls to face against Pie, Tart, and Dusk Wyvern Mk 2, because of course they had to bring back the Final Boss of Part 1 now only Mecha .

It's nice to see the girls all sending Ichigo off with their belief in her and letting her know how much she impacted their lives and made them better people. Mint even finally says Ichigo is her best friend !

Lettuce vs Pie (like in the OP)! Purin vs Tart (of course)! And you've got Mint and Zakuro teaming-up in the most Yuri-esque moment in the episode .

It feels really hard to redeem Kish at this point, but if he's going to use his obsessive love for Ichigo as an excuse to betray Deep Blue and fight him, go right ahead .

Zakuro and Mint deliver a killer combo attack against the Dusk Wyvern! Lettuce finally shuts Pie up! We've even got Purin confessing to Pie and getting him to stop! Great moments for all the girls .

Well, Kish couldn't even beat the Blue Knight, so no surprise he can't beat Deep Blue...but I guess he proved his devotion to Ichigo, warped as he is. And he got to die knowing she cared enough about him in the end, and even steal one last kiss .

Oh snap, Ichigo's tears brought back Aoyama! Who is pretty believably freaked out about all the destruction and death he's caused...but I guess it's also convenient that he had the last Mew Aqua in his body the whole time. Only problem is they'll have to kill him to get to it, which is the last thing Ichigo wants. Neither does Deep Blue, as he takes control and tries to kill Ichigo as we close out. What will be the final fate of Earth? The Aliens? Tokyo Mew Mew? And Ichigo and Aoyama !?
Old 2023-06-13, 20:45   Link #87
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well everyone is in battle with a different opponent with Zakuro and Mint teaming up to fight that giant moth coming up with one weird attack

Quiche put up such a great fight
Old 2023-06-14, 00:29   Link #88
Alchemist007
*Author

Never mind his sexual assaults, he's a good guy now! Really weird way to try to reframe him at the last second.
Old 2023-06-20, 13:20   Link #89
Frontier

Aoyama is trying his best to hold back Deep Blue, but he's too powerful. And he's got genocide of humanity on his mind with the help of Mew Aqua to draw a portal between Earth and the Aliens' planet so they can retake Earth and wipe out humans. What can Ichigo do !?

Well, not give up for one, because no matter what she wants to believe that if they can work together, humans and aliens can find a solution that saves everyone, and she won't give up on that or on saving Aoyama. And even Deep Blue, with Aoyama's help, recognizes Ichigo's resolve and her unstoppable optimism that was able to get through to Deep Blue through Aoyama's eyes every time they were together. She even manages to bear his attack and get through to him with some intimate handholding .

Ugh. Pie couldn't leave well enough alone. Deep Blue was willing to stop but then Pie just had to go and stab him and unleash the portal so the Aliens can invade and kill the humans. Like read the mood guy .

But of course Ichigo still won't give up, and with the power of her love for Aoyama, the Earth, her friends, and in the possibility of a better future, she and Aoyama are able to use the Mew Aqua (Masha for the save!) to save the Aliens' current planet so they won't have to invade any more! And their speech about coexistence seems to hit everyones' heart .

(Oh and they revived Kish but nobody was really asking for that ).

Man, Ichigo went through all that and it still looked like she was going to lose Aoyama. Good thing he woke up in time to give her a much needed kiss .

Welp, the Aliens are heading back. Pie and Kish can stay there for all I care, but I'm glad Tar-Tar will still visit Purin. And of course Kish couldn't resist stealing one last kiss .

I love the girls all dressed up as kunoichi so they can kidnap Ichigo and dress her up for Aoyama's going away party before he leaves to study abroad. They all looked great in those fancy dresses, especially Ichigo. And she's wearing white to foreshadow her future marriage to Aoyama, basically .

Ichigo sees Aoyama off to his own future as she looks towards her own, a future where she strives to live up to the ideals she set for herself and work to help humans and Aliens coexist and take care of the planet. And her team all work towards that future in their own way, Mint forming her own company, Zakuro forming an idol group, Purin treating Tar-Tar as part of the family, and Lettuce running a museum to educate people on the true history of earth. And this montage is all set to the OG Opening of Tokyo Mew Mew .

Tokyo Mew Mew as a Superhero team may be over, but Tokyo Mew Mew as a group of friends who work together as maids at a café? That will never end, if only just so they can see each other. They even called it New in honor of the remake !
Old 2023-06-20, 20:51   Link #90
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Let the impossible to be done to save both planets threw bonds that Ichigo and Aoyama had for each other

Well at less Quiche stole a kiss from Ichigo

7/10 They need a few more episodes
Old 2023-06-21, 00:38   Link #91
Alchemist007
*Author

Quiche was a creeper, just slightly less of a bad guy near the end. When things were silly I enjoyed the show the most, it fit most of the characters the best that way.

7/10

Tags
magic girl, remake