AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 04:29   Link #521
Blaat

I stand corrected, I thought the accent sounded Brazilian guess I was wrong.
Old 2012-07-16, 04:32   Link #522
com_gwp

I'm liking this show more and more with every passing week. The characters are really growing on me, the humor is spot on (those wakana/foreigner exchanges ) and despite the unambitious plot it never seems to feel particularly stale. Now, we can only wait and see if PA works decides to implode halfway into the show as per their usual behavior.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:25   Link #523
EroKing

And this week on Tari Tari...

How to chase a high school girl while walking running with your pet, like a boss

The fine art of Batminton

Both gifs are up for grabs
Old 2012-07-16, 07:26   Link #524
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

I CANTO UNDASUTANDO!

I AM NO MONEY!

God, I love this show. Wakana is really starting to come into her own on this show. I'm glad they're not taking their sweet time like they did with Minchi in Hanasaku Iroha.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:27   Link #525
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Nice! I lold at the first one.

However, I was expecting some more "naughty" gifs given your taste in the ero arts
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:36   Link #526
tsunade666

Nice episode

Some story for Badminton guy who can actually at least sing. I still don't like Weinn. He is annoying for me.

The badminton guy got a dream. He wants to be pro and be the best. I like that and his doing his best for it. I also like the scene where he stops the paper for being thrown in the bin. He is gar on that moment.

Like the development for Wakana too and that creepy stalker with his ugly pic (no where near Haru level of being pig) I lolz at first but when he starts to get creepy and starts running after her. I don't like it plus his a creepy stalker and too forceful. I wonder what he sees in the key chain.

The 2 best friends who reeks of Yuri are still the best for me. Their interactions are golden and love the swimsuits also nice song. The first part where Konatsu's little bro starts running and opens the door at the bathroom reminds me she does the same to her little brother but well girls are girls and boys are boys. Boys gets called pervert but still she's cute and poor little brother. His mom knew his collection

It also looks like the ending is being updated based on the character relationship. The 2 guys (extra on my eyes) are now found in the ED but Wakana for now is still alone in the side but I hope and think it will change as the story goes on.
Old 2012-07-16, 07:42   Link #527
Pocari_Sweat

Damn it people. What's with everyone and their dog (or pig in this case) shipping for yuri! I don't see any romance or yurimance here! >=( .
Old 2012-07-16, 07:45   Link #528
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
Damn it people. What's with everyone and their dog (or pig in this case) shipping for yuri! I don't see any romance or yurimance here! >=( .
Put your Yuri goggles on and look at your sig or watch it again
Old 2012-07-16, 07:45   Link #529
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Yeah there doesn't seem to be any romance in this at all. Unless you count Wakana and the pig dude...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:54   Link #530
Pocari_Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This is TT (Tari Tari) not T.T (True Tears). Please go back to 2008 if you want romance/shipping. Or last year via HSI if you want a inferior cockblock version
Old 2012-07-16, 07:55   Link #531
EroKing

Quote:
Nice! I lold at the first one.

However, I was expecting some more "naughty" gifs given your taste in the ero arts
Well a gif of that bath tub scene would probably get me kicked/banned
I'll do some avatars later, a bit tired at the moment .

THIS however was gold. Sawa looks so ero
Old 2012-07-16, 07:59   Link #532
ookamigirl

That little incident on the bridge was just LOL
It's a shame, but since that recital ended everyone just quit choir club.
I felt sorry for Tanaka and his cancelled badminton club.
Badminton match to decide who gets members was a unique concept.
It was cool how girls were nice enough to merge both clubs into one and make everyone happy ^^
That Takakura sensei annoys me very much with her borderline hateful behavior towards them.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 08:24   Link #533
blewin

this show is growing on me. I like how it's different for a change in terms of school-related plot. A choir that is sometimes batminton? lol!! I'm looking forward to see Sakai becoming an actual member. Her picking up the crumpled form from the hospital ground implies a gradual change of heart!

love the little comedic moments in Tari Tari. Wien not knowing how the play badminton and looking so good at it though...., Miyamoto's name for the new club, all three girls serving at the same time. Excellent!

I think there's a past between the assistant principal and Sakai's mum? why else is she so constantly against the forming of the new club?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 08:31   Link #534
tsunade666

Quote:
This is TT (Tari Tari) not T.T (True Tears). Please go back to 2008 if you want romance/shipping. Or last year via HSI if you want a inferior cockblock version
True tears is madness for me -_- the hell with that ending. I even forget that the anime even exist.... but you remind me of it >_>

Tari Tari is indeed doesn't have any touch of romance subplot on it. Just healthy girls friends and not the yuri friends but there is not stopping my yuri shipping

It looks to me that people like Weinn but for me his really annoying and can't find it funny. Specially when he stumble on big sister and try to act bouncy and bouncy ..... I was huh the hell is this guy doing and also the baTminton serve...... >_> not funny at all.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:34   Link #535
casval cehack

This is the vice-principal and Sakai Wakana's mom, wayback right?
Old 2012-07-16, 08:43   Link #536
tsunade666

^ Nice find. I was waiting for those 2 girls to show but I didn't notice that it might be from the past.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:43   Link #537
Blaat

That's correct.
Am I the only one who thought the vice president was the mother of badminton guy? I thought they were running together in the opening but now that I look back it's clearly someone else (the sister)
Quote:
By this definition every time two persons interact (regardless of gender) can be implied as romance.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:58   Link #538
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
By this definition every time two persons interact (regardless of gender) can be implied as romance.
Not really I choose on what or who to ship (and I don't ship boys to boys -_-)

its just that Sawa and Konatsu has a nice relationship there. The one who wants to move forward and the other who supports her. If the one who is striving to move ended up stopping on her tracks. The other will give a push.

Plus Sawa-chan is super erokawaii!! and Konatsu is Kawaii

well lets set that aside for now.

I wonder why was Taichi aiming for the top in Batminton? They show the flashback of a cry baby Tai-kun and her onee-san but I don't get it what's the connection of it on batminton? his onee-san looks like a surfer to me so I don't understand.
Old 2012-07-16, 08:59   Link #539
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:

Like the development for Wakana too and that creepy stalker with his ugly pic (no where near Haru level of being pig) I lolz at first but when he starts to get creepy and starts running after her. I don't like it plus his a creepy stalker and too forceful. I wonder what he sees in the key chain.
Am I the only one who got that he recognized her somehow? I'm betting that he knew Wakana's mother or something, and so he's trying to chase her down to talk to her about her mother.

I mean, isn't that the stereotypical Spanish/Italian thing: "Ah! That hair. That face. Those eyes! You look just like your mother!" Just Wakana got creeped half way through and took off before the reveal.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 09:02   Link #540
casval cehack

Quote:
^ Nice find. I was waiting for those 2 girls to show but I didn't notice that it might be from the past.
Been wondering why the vice-principal was always edgy with anything related to music, and in extension, to the supposedly famous Mrs. Sakai.

Tags
drama, music, original anime, pa works