Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-07-01, 13:47   Link #1
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman

Number of Chapters: 16 (Scanlated)

Synopsis: Yakuin Jirou, a third-year High-School student, hopes that he will get his first love from the same class Sakurazaka Shiori as practice partner in his High-school's mandatory "Couple-Practical". In this practical students have to demonstrate that they have the necessary skill-set to live on their own with a partner of the opposite sex while presenting a certain level of harmony to the video surveillance that grades them.

Unfortunately, random chance put his slighty subdued self into the practical with the person most opposite of him, the Gyaru Watanabe Akari. Akari on the other hand hoped to be in the practical with her crush Tenjin Minami instead.

Their hopes are doubly dashed when they find out that Shiori and Minami were assigned together, so they decide to reluctantly cooperate to receive a top ten rating which gives the top ten couples the right to exchange partners if both couples agree. To that end, Jirou steals Akari's first kiss on the lips without realizing what he'd done, while giving a hurried good-bye kiss...

Source: MU
Old 2019-07-01, 13:50   Link #2
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Like, why not? This manga is pretty funny so far so I was wondering why no thread. Thought some of you guys in AS might be interested to get some giggles out of it.
Old 2019-07-01, 16:53   Link #3
grecefar

childhood friend needs to die.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-01, 22:12   Link #4
Sekiryuu12
God Member

This tag "ntr in progress" is puting me off...
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-02, 14:43   Link #5
AnimeFangirl

So it's like a more ecchi, less tsundere Toradora? And why would the system randomly pair people up instead of first giving them the chance to select each the people they like?
Old 2019-07-03, 11:45   Link #6
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
So it's like a more ecchi, less tsundere Toradora? And why would the system randomly pair people up instead of first giving them the chance to select each the people they like?
Yeah. You can say it like that. Just that Toradora is far, far superior. The fact that they are under surveillance for the points system is funny. The manga tries to be serious but I really cannot take it just because of the school rules. The system picks them in random so the students learn to adapt when they are grown up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
This tag "ntr in progress" is puting me off...
Ah, I just added that on a whim. But you never know.

Of course both of them are slowly developing feelings for each other. It's not like a spoiler or anything because the whole premise would go one direction or the other that you can tell by reading the synopsis.
Old 2019-08-24, 20:27   Link #7
usspaul

well ch 17 just came out.

as for the story i have to say i really like the main couple and feel like they should get rid of the crushes and let the 2 mains really get closer together.
Old 2019-08-25, 13:20   Link #8
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

^Yep. The fake love interests are not working anymore. It's now very obvious that both want each other. Interestingly, more Akari than Jirou who wants the two to be together.
Old 2019-08-27, 21:18   Link #9
usspaul

honestly i dont know about that. While i like akari character design i really dont think she wants jiro, and its more that she gets reactions from jiro and that makes her feel good hence why she likes him or appears to like him. Infact you could change jiro with any other of the non popular guys and she would show the same types of reactions that she thinks is love now. Hell if you change jiro with the glasses guys she would be all over him too do to the simple fact that he would have a huge reaction to her and all her antics. The reason for this is because shes more on the insecure side because of the tenshin guy. During the first chapter it was astablished that she and tenshin was in the same class the year before, then in a later chapter when jiro asked why does she try so hard tells him she has to to because tenshin doesnt react to her.

now go back to jiro everything akiri does gets an reaction out of him. This give her a feeling of worth. This reforms that yes shes pretty and guys are attracted to her. She ultimately felt like she wasnt pretty and probably why she so big on fashion and all this other stuff. Because she keep tring hard to get tenshin to react to her but he doesnt, and now she live with a guy who give a reaction to everything. She gets off on this and this is whats clouding her mind to say and why she think she likes him. She doesnt care about the guy jiro she care about the fact that this guy show reactions to things that happen. The heart skipping a beat. Thats what she wants, and she just doesnt get that from tenshin and that hurts her. So thats why she thinks she into jiro but she really isnt. Shes more into the fact she can make a guys heart skip a beat and get embarrased. Also another thing is she setting jiro up to be a constilation prize to fall back on so she doesnt feel bad when tenshi tells her he has no interest in her.

as for the childhoold friend, she just one of those girls who wants to have a minopoly on people. She doesnt really like jiro either. She just wants to string him a long to stroke her ego. in otherwords she just wants to play with jiro for the sake of playing. she throws the good girl act to reinforce the fact that jiro should be lucky to have her as a friend. Again its something to fall back on since shes not great at talking to guys.
Old 2019-08-27, 21:36   Link #10
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Minna wa bicchi
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-05, 18:26   Link #11
usspaul

so another chapter came out and i think its setting things up so the mc will not end without anyone.

hiori will end up with that lesbian girl because you can tell they both like each other so that makes shiori bi and she will give up on jirou because he wont act towards her. A failing out between her and jirou will happen because of the feelings his been growning towards akari. The dramma that comes from this will make her not like the jirou or jirou will reject her because he will feel bad about akari getting hurt and he will realise he liked her but at this point it will be to late for that ship. Shiori will be really upset and will confy with lesbian girl and lesbian girl will tell her that she love shiori and always has and that shiori should forget about jirou and then they will get together

kari well either end up with the minami guy or the terafune guy in the end. I think the girl that minami likes is akari but he might have not been able to act on it or it was one of akaris friends. So with that if minami didnt like akari then terafune will get akari. Akari will give up jirou because she doesnt really like him but like how her advance give a reaction from jirou. (as she spent a whole year tring so hard for minami without getting much of a reaction made her feel like she didnt have a lot of worth. but with everything she does to jirou makes him skip beats and have huge reaction is what triggered her to like him.) soon with her catching mc getting somewhat better with shiori she will get upset specially when she hears about the kiss. She will run into that terafune guy who will have the same reactions as jirou does and she will fall for him just as hard.

So that will leave the mc with no one or some other girl will come in towards the end of the story. Most likely he will end with no one and will learn to be more assertive the next time he meets a girl hes attracted to and not pussy foot around
Old 2019-09-05, 20:03   Link #12
Look43

Don't underestimate the first/main girl trope... Really dangerous.

Could be interesting the lesbian couple, changing the usual "childhood friend fate"
Look43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-05, 20:14   Link #13
usspaul

i just dont see akari going full on for jirou. From my point of view and rereading the manga chapters about 4 times from start to finish makes me feel that akari really doesnt like him. She only likes the reaction she gets from him. That reaction she gets from him is whats clouding her judgment in this. Basically all if you replaced jirou with any of the other male character in this story she would be fawning over them. Why i feel that way is cause of how she stated in ealier chapters how hard she had to try to get that minami guys attention but failed.

so when the drama comes from akari finding out about the kiss and or see how his getting closer to shiori she will get sad and will try to avoid jirou. This will cause her to stop at that cafe where terfune is gonna start working at. Things will lead to something and she will see the same reaction she gets from jirou with terfune and he will probably confess and she will accept that because she found someoone who gives her the same reaction that jirou does but only looks at her unlike both minami or jirou
Old 2019-09-08, 09:07   Link #14
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

^Anything can happen. And it seems like it will be from Akari's side because clearly she is in denial that she likes Jirou.

I say anything but the irony is this manga has been going through a funny pattern in the recent chapters:

> We get a sh!tload of Jirou monologues in each chapter on how he has Akari on the back of the mind.
> Then there will be a moment where he resets himself by accepting Akari has another guy and/or he has Shiori.
> We get a panel of Akari showing affection for Jirou in a suggestive way.
> TBC in the next chapter.

Next chapter rinse and repeat. Way to fill in the tankoubon. I am sure if someone reads the first few pages of each volume and skips to the final few pages, they won't miss anything.
Old 2020-08-16, 10:35   Link #15
SirCopert

I hope the girls don't become a couple
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 10:59   Link #16
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

This shit fake love still continue?
I thought this already done...
Old 2020-08-16, 11:09   Link #17
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
This shit fake love still continue?
I thought this already done...
The ride never ends.
Old 2023-12-04, 20:40   Link #18
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Holy crap chapter 66... I wonder if this one is ending...
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-05, 19:42   Link #19
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Holy crap chapter 66... I wonder if this one is ending...
Can you guess the amount of rage that would occur if she goes, "What did you say?"
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-06, 01:00   Link #20
Lex79

Author better not even think of doing that.

Tags
ecchi, love triangle, ntr in progress, school setting