AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-02-16, 12:25   Link #19981
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

That Harute looks like it belongs in A-Laws. Very nice indeed.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 13:24   Link #19982
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
That Harute looks like it belongs in A-Laws. Very nice indeed.
If the A-Laws had Harute, CB wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.
Old 2011-02-16, 14:35   Link #19983
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
If the A-Laws had Harute, CB wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.
A bit unfair though, considering the Harute is two years newer compared to what CB had during 2312.
Old 2011-02-16, 17:16   Link #19984
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
That Harute reaaaaaally remind me a bit of Arche.
And now imagine it being piloted by Doublujah and Ali

But that thing looks seriously awesome.
Butagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 00:42   Link #19985
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Found this on DeviantART:

Spoiler:
Not a good color for Harute.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 03:31   Link #19986
pumpkins

you guys can take a look at the other 00 movie kits. i kinda like the colour scheme of the rapheal.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JunoUnit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/juno_uno/sets/
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 19:51   Link #19987
ashtaron

Smile MG 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom – Early Review

See here: http://blog.goo.ne.jp/yshobbyblog/e/...4bf09122dd632b
ashtaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 19:10   Link #19988
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Oh ya, I sort of know that guy from another forum, I always like his color mods.
Old 2011-02-18, 23:32   Link #19989
yeahitschris

looking at buying an exia ignition mode but cant tell the difference from 1st release and 2nd release.. is there any difference? do you get special parts for getting the 1st release?
Old 2011-02-18, 23:44   Link #19990
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahitschris View Post
looking at buying an exia ignition mode but cant tell the difference from 1st release and 2nd release.. is there any difference? do you get special parts for getting the 1st release?
The 1st edition release had a "premium" price of 5000 yen. Later the price increased to 6500 yen.. so the only difference is the price.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 17:25   Link #19991
Appel

i finally got them all^^

im happy that i finally have a proper OO now! i have a HG one but when i cracked open the box the clear part for the head jewel was missing >_>

im somewhat pleased with the 1/100 OO raiser. for a no grade kit its pretty impressive! its just kinda sad that it cant really support the O raisers sidebinders all that well... id to help out with superglue a little :P
but now that i look at this kit i dont know anymore if bandai actually needs to release a MG version of it... it has a few flaws here and there and the articulation is a little limited of course because it has no inner frame. but it still is an awesome kit! a master grade would only improve a few things like making the joints a little sturdier or adding a couple of movable parts. but thats it! plus, an inner frame might mess with the weight distribution too much. we all know how well that worked for the PG version XP
also, this kit costs 4000 yen already. thats a TON for a no grade kit, many MG kits cost less than that. a master grade OO raiser would be HELLA expensive...
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 21:31   Link #19992
yeahitschris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarrior View Post
The 1st edition release had a "premium" price of 5000 yen. Later the price increased to 6500 yen.. so the only difference is the price.
ah, okay thanks thanks
Old 2011-02-20, 03:09   Link #19993
CsrFSeiei

Nice 00 Family there !

I will build my Qant MG next! i will prime sand everything !
Old 2011-02-20, 07:25   Link #19994
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsrFSeiei View Post
Nice 00 Family there !

I will build my Qant MG next! i will prime sand everything !
aint it?^^ my biggest fear was that the OO raiser would stand out because its just a no grade model. but it really doesnt! you have to look very closely to see that it is no master grade! i dont think someone who has no clue about gunpla could tell the difference without actually taking the model in hand.

and have fun with OO[Q]^^ i sure had a ton of fun with it, its a great model! some armor parts like to pop off here and there and because of the shield its tilting to the left a little but once you get it in the right pose that wont be an issue anymore!

i have also built the HG brave commander yesterday. i love that lil guy!^^ he is standing at his rightful place next to the OO[Q] now!
Old 2011-02-20, 22:18   Link #19995
CsrFSeiei

Wow nice!

I will build my 00 Qan[T] MG next!, i have a backlog of

Qan[T], V-Dash, Unicorn (OVA), Red Frame, Sinanju! (all of them MG) also a Ahead SMultron (its not the big thing but it was a gift ).

Well i want the Brave Commander to! it looks amazing! also it cames with a stand right?
I have a few gundams now you can see them in my blog, i will post work in progress and eerything, but now i will try to do it the right way (my blog is in my firm eiko-gunpla.blogspot.com).

-Sand
-Prime
-Paint
-Top coat
-Decals and panelining
-Top coat again
- !

Also the 00 Raise No grade it looks very good, it dosent have all the small details and innerframe but it looks good to! !
my blog is in my firm.
Old 2011-02-21, 06:56   Link #19996
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

A word of advise about the MG Deathscythe Hell here. It would seem that initial reports from those who got an early release has it that there is a slight dent of a defect on the face in the first batch of release as indicated below :-

So those who seek perfection on their collection might want to wait a while more to see if the problem will be rectified in the second press of this kit.

And one more thing....

The construct of the Active Cloak is made up completely of HG Quality. So be gentle while handling it.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 08:52   Link #19997
JC...
I am a Pie

If anyone seeks perfection on their kit, they'd sure as hell be able to fix that defect...
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 09:02   Link #19998
CsrFSeiei

Maybe if you prime your pieces, that mistake should be cover right?
Old 2011-02-21, 09:45   Link #19999
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsrFSeiei View Post
Wow nice!

I will build my 00 Qan[T] MG next!, i have a backlog of

Qan[T], V-Dash, Unicorn (OVA), Red Frame, Sinanju! (all of them MG) also a Ahead SMultron (its not the big thing but it was a gift ).

Well i want the Brave Commander to! it looks amazing! also it cames with a stand right?
I have a few gundams now you can see them in my blog, i will post work in progress and eerything, but now i will try to do it the right way (my blog is in my firm eiko-gunpla.blogspot.com).

-Sand
-Prime
-Paint
-Top coat
-Decals and panelining
-Top coat again
- !

Also the 00 Raise No grade it looks very good, it dosent have all the small details and innerframe but it looks good to! !
my blog is in my firm.
you will have fun with those kits that you listed there^^ especially the unicorn and the sinanju were a ton of fun to build!

i dont color my models. im just too lazy and i have no real talent for colors :P the only thing i do is some minor panellining and on my OO kits i painted the clear parts because they dont look very good with the stickers...

and yeah, for a no grade model the OO raiser is really cool!

oh and thanks for the heads up for the deathscythe hell. i wanted to wait a little, anyway before i buy it^^ but my reason is that i want to wait for reviews of it since the other MG deathscythe is falling apart all the damn time... i want to be prepared for that when i order the deathscythe hell :P
Old 2011-02-21, 11:05   Link #20000
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i finally got them all^^

im happy that i finally have a proper OO now! i have a HG one but when i cracked open the box the clear part for the head jewel was missing >_>

im somewhat pleased with the 1/100 OO raiser. for a no grade kit its pretty impressive! its just kinda sad that it cant really support the O raisers sidebinders all that well... id to help out with superglue a little :P
but now that i look at this kit i dont know anymore if bandai actually needs to release a MG version of it... it has a few flaws here and there and the articulation is a little limited of course because it has no inner frame. but it still is an awesome kit! a master grade would only improve a few things like making the joints a little sturdier or adding a couple of movable parts. but thats it! plus, an inner frame might mess with the weight distribution too much. we all know how well that worked for the PG version XP
also, this kit costs 4000 yen already. thats a TON for a no grade kit, many MG kits cost less than that. a master grade OO raiser would be HELLA expensive...
Nice work you did there

Where you able to re-create the foreheadjuwel of the HG 00 Gundam?

Post no. 20000, woot!
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy