AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 14:06   Link #61
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

One chapter and we already have 3 pages and this level of discussions about it. I approve of this manga.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 14:32   Link #62
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
tsunade666 @Talking about this. I wonder why no one know about his *Phi*. I mean if he is the first one that's mean that he had to summon his *Phi* at least once. ANd yet not only no one know about his *phi* but the 2 girls with high grade and that shadow figure make us know that Tora *phi* it's something special.And thanks the girl with glass we know he never summon his *phi* in 10 years.Hope the 2 ch give us some clue about all this.
I doubt the school was around when the first person touched the monument, so I also guess very few people were around to witness it.
I'd guess he was tagging along with his parents that were checking out the monument at first, maybe along with this Tsubaki person and as we know the wee kid is always the one to set things off cause kids are dumb and also incredibly lucky at somehow opening things that can't be opened.

Well I think we all know we'd like to see some hot girl appear from the costume but if and I mean if by chance it's a dude, I'd still give this series mad props for going against the norm
Old 2012-06-30, 15:12   Link #63
tsunade666

Quote:
tsunade666 @Talking about this. I wonder why no one know about his *Phi*. I mean if he is the first one that's mean that he had to summon his *Phi* at least once. ANd yet not only no one know about his *phi* but the 2 girls with high grade and that shadow figure make us know that Tora *phi* it's something special.And thanks the girl with glass we know he never summon his *phi* in 10 years.Hope the 2 ch give us some clue about all this.
It just meant that he summons it before and if the school was still not around by the time the monument was establish. Isn't the island comes together with it? popping out of no where really that part

And just like Bonta-kun said. Kids play around and open stuff that shouldn't be open and get lucky His parents are researchers and his probably really tagging along when investigating it but ended up activating it thus the people who discover it knows what the event when he first summons it. Plus remember that student council girl (which I like ) said that the higher ups told her to go or judge the match is because those student council higher ups probably had a clue but not a concrete one thus only a clue or hypothesis and the whole 13 form "humanoid" tells us that its special but its also known. Maybe info together with the monument or someone from the higher ups can also do it but we still don't know but it just confirm how special he can be (lucky him) even that 4 eye glasses which is also cute was ordered to make him into his plaything or her slave by her lips lucky guy getting to winged another sekirei... wait this is not sekerei
Old 2012-06-30, 21:58   Link #64
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Another thing I've taken an interest in is the huge tattoo on his back. If size indicates rank he surely has to be at least in the top five, yet the fact that he hasn't used his Phi in ten years puts him at the bottom. Something has to be up with his past, that the author is probably going to explore further.

We may have just witnessed a small bit of what he is capable of in a battle and I'm sure that's not all he's got. It was fairly lackadaisical, the way of his win.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 22:25   Link #65
NeutralZero

Along with that, multiple enemies will come knocking at his doorsteps and fight him to obtain his data... so far the in coming one seems to be Silvie based on the orders given to her at the end of c1 and since it has a harem tag, assuming girls would be his opponent but if it was a guy... would he kiss the guy if he came out victorious?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 02:47   Link #66
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Another thing I've taken an interest in is the huge tattoo on his back. If size indicates rank he surely has to be at least in the top five, yet the fact that he hasn't used his Phi in ten years puts him at the bottom. Something has to be up with his past, that the author is probably going to explore further.
He also rejects getting in contact with the monument which gives another question. What did he see or saw or the data that he receives? for those 10 years to just sit back and fulfill the promise to become stronger but how? did he train secretly? but the records show he didn't used it for 10 years but maybe in official record. So what gives?
Old 2012-07-01, 02:52   Link #67
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
He also rejects getting in contact with the monument which gives another question. What did he see or saw or the data that he receives? for those 10 years to just sit back and fulfill the promise to become stronger but how? did he train secretly? but the records show he didn't used it for 10 years but maybe in official record. So what gives?
may be his Phi is different that it become stronger/smarter by itself and to slow down the progress, he didn't summon it and avoid the fight or need to call it, which make it grow even stronger and dangerous
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 06:25   Link #68
Soji

Quote:

We may have just witnessed a small bit of what he is capable of in a battle and I'm sure that's not all he's got. It was fairly lackadaisical, the way of his win.
Yeah the tattoo it's pretty big.but the thing i wonder is...if his sister bath with him until 2 year ago not this mean she know the size of her brother tattoo?Yet she was worry if he can win the fight again Sakura. Something wrong here. If the size mean rank/power why she was worry in the first place? I not belive that she never saw his tattoo.And im sure we see nothing in this figth i'm pretty sure he only play with Sakura in this fight. Maybe the next one will make him show us something more.I start to wonder what happen if his Phi remove the costume ....maybe the phi power grow even more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Along with that, multiple enemies will come knocking at his doorsteps and fight him to obtain his data... so far the in coming one seems to be Silvie based on the orders given to her at the end of c1 and since it has a harem tag, assuming girls would be his opponent but if it was a guy... would he kiss the guy if he came out victorious?
Let's hope we never see this happen.I not think that some one here want to see a kiss between two male.

Quote:
Yeah this something else that made me wonder. what he see to make him not want to contact the monument again? Also it's worth point out that the monument react when Tora summon his Phi. Wich mean there is something really important that we dont know for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
may be his Phi is different that it become stronger/smarter by itself and to slow down the progress, he didn't summon it and avoid the fight or need to call it, which make it grow even stronger and dangerous
Or maybe he really know who is inside the costume and not want make him/her fight for nothing?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 07:41   Link #69
tsunade666

Quote:
Yeah the tattoo it's pretty big.but the thing i wonder is...if his sister bath with him until 2 year ago not this mean she know the size of her brother tattoo?Yet she was worry if he can win the fight again Sakura. Something wrong here. If the size mean rank/power why she was worry in the first place? I not belive that she never saw his tattoo.And im sure we see nothing in this figth i'm pretty sure he only play with Sakura in this fight. Maybe the next one will make him show us something more.I start to wonder what happen if his Phi remove the costume ....maybe the phi power grow even more?
A really MOE HNNNNG!!! INDUCING GIRL WILL COME OUT then I will die of heart problems

Joking aside. I think its not possible to keep that huge tattoo on his back a secret to his little cute sister. Though even if the tattoo indeed shows rank or power. The MC hasn't summon his phi for what 10 years right? then even if his cute imout knows it. Since maybe she hasn't witness his power yet. She doubts that his lazy brother can win.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:41   Link #70
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 2:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 13:56   Link #71
Soji

I think was clear from ch 1
Spoiler for spoiler:

More than anything I'm curios about his Phi,then again seem to me everyone here a curios about his phi.

Quote:
A really MOE HNNNNG!!! INDUCING GIRL WILL COME OUT then I will die of heart problems
To tell you the true .I hope this is the case just to see Sakura and the other face when they find out this. And even better if Tora always know this.
Quote:
Joking aside. I think its not possible to keep that huge tattoo on his back a secret to his little cute sister. Though even if the tattoo indeed shows rank or power. The MC hasn't summon his phi for what 10 years right? then even if his cute imout knows it. Since maybe she hasn't witness his power yet. She doubts that his lazy brother can win.
Yeah that's why i said like that. I mean she know that size= power. But i suppose you're right on the reason why she was worry.
Old 2012-07-01, 16:24   Link #72
ImperialFlameGod8190

boring i gotta admit this is another one that ya wish wasnt monthly if it was weekly it'd be way better
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 01:17   Link #73
Ryogo

Quote:
Just so you know, Tsubaki can also be a surname and therefore it is not restricted to females only. There are guys with Tsubaki as a surname, to my knowledge.
Well, in the second chapter the name "Hanasaki Tsubaki" is mentioned, probably she/he is Sakura's sister or brother.
Ryogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 13:51   Link #74
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryogo View Post
Well, in the second chapter the name "Hanasaki Tsubaki" is mentioned, probably she/he is Sakura's sister or brother.
At least this explain something. Now I really want to know more about this Tsubaki .
Talking about ch 2 if I'm not wrong this ch is the one of this month right?
Old 2012-07-02, 22:01   Link #75
Ryogo

Quote:
At least this explain something. Now I really want to know more about this Tsubaki .
Talking about ch 2 if I'm not wrong this ch is the one of this month right?
I think that the second chapter is from the issue released in may 26 from Dengeki Daioh.
Ryogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 23:23   Link #76
Kioras

Not sure of anyone else, but instead of seeing it as costumed tiger, i see the summon as a Tigger Clone. Especially with the speed/bouncing it showed
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 00:17   Link #77
NeutralZero

Hmm... if its actually a tiger clone why does it look like that with zipper and all and can talk compared to those other summon like Silvie in ch2 and the 100th ranker 2 hounds so far and it was deem as 13 human?
But well see that soon enough anyway...
Seen raw 2... can't wait for it to be translated and curious to know what whould happen in c3...
Old 2012-07-03, 00:23   Link #78
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryogo View Post
I think that the second chapter is from the issue released in may 26 from Dengeki Daioh.
Thanks .Now it's more clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Not sure of anyone else, but instead of seeing it as costumed tiger, i see the summon as a Tigger Clone. Especially with the speed/bouncing it showed
It's a costume for sure. Not only is like a costume but have a zip on her/his back. You can cleary see the zip when the tiger come back to Tora.
Quote:
Hmm... if its actually a tiger clone why does it look like that with zipper and all and can talk compared to those other summon like Silvie in ch2 and the 100th ranker 2 hounds so far and it was deem as 13 human?
Seen raw 2... can't wait for it to be translated and curious to know what whould happen in c3...
I no see the raw so I have to ask. You mean in ch 2 the tiger talk?Also they would not call his summon like that if was a tiger clone.Plus ,like i say and you point out the tiger have a zip on her/his back.
Old 2012-07-03, 00:24   Link #79
Kioras

Quote:
a Tigger clone, not a tiger clone. It looks like, and kinda moved like the stuffed animal Tigger.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 00:49   Link #80
NeutralZero

Didn't the tiger talked already in ch1?
Tigger... thought you just misspelled but just what is that?

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-07-03 at 00:59. Reason: add on

Tags
fantasy, harem