AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-19, 12:17   Link #29361
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Not going to play much. But if you're kind enough to waste one friend slot to carry me through my casual play, please add me :
Sent you a request. Name is same as here.

One 10-rolls into BB/MHXX gacha and I got Herc instead. Pretty nice spook though it will take a while for me to get him to bond lvl 10.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 12:40   Link #29362
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Tried to roll for MHXX and got NP2 BB instead. It's looking like the 4 star is harder to get than the 5 star for me. Also got spooked with d'Eon and the Chinese Assasin loli.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-08-19 at 12:57.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 15:53   Link #29363
Ryoshi

Quote:
Not going to play much. But if you're kind enough to waste one friend slot to carry me through my casual play, please add me :
Request Sent.

3M done. Mats done. BB and Summer Jeanne 90'd. Currently in the process of leveling up Ushi, Ibaraki, Medb and MHXX and came across the realization that I'm missing Giant's Rings and Aurora steel for skills and MHXX's 3rd ascension.

Where's the best free quest to farm those two items? Anyone know?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 16:14   Link #29364
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Request Sent.

3M done. Mats done. BB and Summer Jeanne 90'd. Currently in the process of leveling up Ushi, Ibaraki, Medb and MHXX and came across the realization that I'm missing Giant's Rings and Aurora steel for skills and MHXX's 3rd ascension.

Where's the best free quest to farm those two items? Anyone know?
https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/co...ing_setups_20/

Based on that post, the best nodes for the rings and steel are Flower Garden of Giants and Fortress of Ice and Snow respectively.
Old 2018-08-19, 21:42   Link #29365
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Again? Hard to let go.

Anyway, added. Username is the same as here, only in Hiragana.
It's really casual. I'm busy with other stuff. Not even going to rush to do summer event, I think. After the 14 day bonus login, there will be days I won't even login. That's why you guys would have to waste one slot to have one semi-active friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Sure, but if you really want to get into the game again I could have give you my alt acc.
Oh thanks, I appreciate it but it will be wasted on me haha.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 22:15   Link #29366
Azurial

One single pull on BB banner.......gold saber class......hmm is it Medb??? Nope is me Lancelot.....ok NP 4 Lancelot more damage to my Crit-Machine Saber XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-19, 22:25   Link #29367
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
One single pull on BB banner.......gold saber class......hmm is it Medb??? Nope is me Lancelot.....ok NP 4 Lancelot more damage to my Crit-Machine Saber XD
Today though is BB/MHXX day. If you wanted Medb, unfortunately you would have to wait a few days for shared Medb/MHXX pool before it goes again into only Medb for final time.

Speaking of single pull, I just got MHXX. I got confused for a moment since last time I saw the back of a foreigner card was back in December. Nice, now I kinda wish the spook Herc was MHXX for NP2 instead but he's a good spook so I'll take it.
Old 2018-08-20, 03:57   Link #29368
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Request sent, IGN Koga as usual
Old 2018-08-20, 13:24   Link #29369
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Sent a request, IGN Arabesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Tried to roll for MHXX and got NP2 BB instead. It's looking like the 4 star is harder to get than the 5 star for me. Also got spooked with d'Eon and the Chinese Assasin loli.
Spoiler for same:
Old 2018-08-20, 13:43   Link #29370
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^Wow. 500 Quartz and no MHXX? I'm a bit bummed when I didn't roll her as I want her more than BB. Everytime I use a support MHXX I want her even more but It's a good thing I quit while I was ahead. Thanks for solidifying my decision not to roll for her anymore. Still got 300 Quartz left and I'll save it for when Shiroumasa comes out. If he ever comes out.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2018-08-20, 13:45   Link #29371
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Having thrown 150 quartz earlier to try and get Ushiwakamaru really messed me up, so I went all in trying to get MHXX.

Shiroumasa will be out, eventually. I guess they are saving him for a new milestone.
Old 2018-08-20, 13:55   Link #29372
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Hope so. Been waiting for him for months now.

Meanwhille I guess I can try again for MHXX next summer rerun. Although I'm not looking forward at the prospect of grinding 3M points again.

Quote:
Sent Friend Request.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-08-20 at 14:18.
Old 2018-08-20, 22:34   Link #29373
larethian

Wow I got swimsuit BB in 2 ten rolls. What should I do with her? I'm acting like a newbie now haha. I don't think I have time to get swimsuit Jeanne alter but what would be the fastest way to get her?

If only this game allows friends to plevel me by giving me exp cards, QPs, gems or something. They should have this feature where friends can give stuff to new accounts not exceeding certain days. Potential for abuse maybe, but it will be mighty helpful haha. Actually, I don't think it can be abused since there's never enough resources to go around except maybe the whales have insane amount of mana prisms.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 00:35   Link #29374
MartianMage

hmmm... with 8 days left on the event you can still get JAlter if you refill. Though unsure what maps you can handle right now.

BB's pretty good and easy to ascend but right now event shops have skill gems and no statues so your BB will prolly be stuck for the duration of the event.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 02:23   Link #29375
Ryoshi

Lare, what's your lineup of servants like right now?
Old 2018-08-21, 02:42   Link #29376
McW
Canaan II When?

You need about Apple's about 20 to 30. Support can carry you all the way, but you still need summer servant for drops or it's gonna take more runs to finish it. But you have the level up fill up so it's possible but not for casual players.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 03:35   Link #29377
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Wow I got swimsuit BB in 2 ten rolls. What should I do with her? I'm acting like a newbie now haha. I don't think I have time to get swimsuit Jeanne alter but what would be the fastest way to get her?

If only this game allows friends to plevel me by giving me exp cards, QPs, gems or something. They should have this feature where friends can give stuff to new accounts not exceeding certain days. Potential for abuse maybe, but it will be mighty helpful haha. Actually, I don't think it can be abused since there's never enough resources to go around except maybe the whales have insane amount of mana prisms.
One feature they could've added was the servants gaining experience upon finishing a quest, just like Master and MC gain exp, and exp cards would be used as a faster way to level them.

I'm almost done with Part 1 of the event, with a little over 1m total points. Just need to do 3 or 4 more quests to unlock Part 2.

Also, I've been using support Demon Okita Alter to fight MHXX, and I must say, she's hilarious Falling asleep during battle and forgetting her NP's name
Old 2018-08-21, 12:46   Link #29378
Mashufan

Really odd event, it feels super grindy even with all the 4 star CEs I rolled with the quartz I had saved up.
Only got Ibaraki and MHXX for servants though.

Side note, after some friend list cleaning I found myself with 2 available slots, so here is my (JP) friend code if some of you are looking for someone to add: 112,461,883
Mashufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-21, 14:43   Link #29379
Ryoshi

Finished the event. Cleared the shop. Leveled all the n ew summer servants (bar Medb since it's not Saber dailies today). Felt like it took me longer to grind for exp cards and giant's rings than it did playing the event though.

Used about 10-12 apples on the event itself and almost 30 on leveling.

That said, will keep the servants and CEs for the rest of the event.
Wonder if I should level Gil Caster and RH, if only to unlock their clothes..
Old 2018-08-21, 21:23   Link #29380
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashufan View Post
Really odd event, it feels super grindy even with all the 4 star CEs I rolled with the quartz I had saved up.
Only got Ibaraki and MHXX for servants though.
That's because the story is interjected with the gameplay making the flow/progress very broken. While you could skip the story that's also not ideal since this event story is really worth reading

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon