AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-19, 09:10   Link #2061
senjiro
ecchi sage

uhmm?
kaguya hurry up and come back from dark side. your h-otouto is waiting you for grope you until you will be satisfied.... what are you doing siding with MACHO team like that?
chluthu has been deserved death a lot until now even he only appears first time this volumen i hate him the most....*kaguya fan punching the wall in hate*
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 10:57   Link #2062
Vaans
NEET

the last few chapters will be good.

team Einherjar and Kaguya vs team Kazuki

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 15:28   Link #2063
issei-kun

Spoiler for vol9:
Spoiler for vol9:

Spoiler for vol9:

Spoiler for vol9:
Spoiler for vol9:
issei-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 15:31   Link #2064
bakapervert
A pervert

Who the hell are those guys? The rest of the king?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 15:38   Link #2065
issei-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Who the hell are those guys? The rest of the king?
i have no idea, first image liz sensei?
issei-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 16:24   Link #2066
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Oh so these are new characters i guess, so Liz also became a summoner (if it's really her)? But these are still not black-white photos i think we will have to wait for official release. But yeah i think these are the kings too since vol 9 is focused on Kazuki and his fight against them or something like that.

Last edited by Tenryu; 2015-06-19 at 16:55.
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 18:03   Link #2067
Direwolf18

That sure looks like Liz...

Here is at thought? Do the older girls powers start to diminish as they hit the age of 30 or so because they haven't come into contact with the king and they have essentially aged out at that point? Their Diva's realize they are to old for the King and lose interest.

If so Liz potentially having a growing relationship with Kazuki could jump start the connection, restoring her power.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 18:38   Link #2068
charasu
DigiDestinied

hmm.... by comparing with, v 1 Liz sensei pic yea, that pic no 1 is Liz Sensei

by looking her magical dress, there is high possibility her diva hava some power related to tme manipulation.....
and this is why she is still in loli state

this is just my though
========================
oh by the way, magika n STnBD from what i see have same concept about when contractor aged, they power start to lose....
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 19:18   Link #2069
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post

Here is at thought? Do the older girls powers start to diminish as they hit the age of 30 or so because they haven't come into contact with the king and they have essentially aged out at that point? Their Diva's realize they are to old for the King and lose interest.

If so Liz potentially having a growing relationship with Kazuki could jump start the connection, restoring her power.
The weakening apply to all human, its natural weakening like someone growing weaker physically as they grow old. So its not like the Divanis the one that did the weakening. It make a big problem in the future though because to me the weakening is just too fast. Maybe around mid 20 they already become not fit for battle, even the King. With that kind of future ahead, how are Kazuki going to preserve his harem if he suddenly not king anymore?

It even make a big weakness for Japan because suddenly they have to train a new king from zero and make them open to invasion. And also it make me wonder how could those magicians and Kings be so prideful knowing they will only have those awesome power for less than a decade and they need to spend the rest of their life after that as frail human.

So far this issue hasn't been touched yet. Hopefully in the future volume there will be some mechanism to make Kazuki and the girls to keep their magic power even after they grew old.
Old 2015-06-19, 19:40   Link #2070
Direwolf18

I think the fact that we are seeing Liz Senpai in a magical dress, so long as it's not a flashback shows that the King and his court transcends the age thing. If she got her big girl powers back that is.

If it's purely a flashback hen yea doesn't mean a thing.
Old 2015-06-19, 21:51   Link #2071
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
The weakening apply to all human, its natural weakening like someone growing weaker physically as they grow old. So its not like the Divanis the one that did the weakening. It make a big problem in the future though because to me the weakening is just too fast. Maybe around mid 20 they already become not fit for battle, even the King. With that kind of future ahead, how are Kazuki going to preserve his harem if he suddenly not king anymore?

It even make a big weakness for Japan because suddenly they have to train a new king from zero and make them open to invasion. And also it make me wonder how could those magicians and Kings be so prideful knowing they will only have those awesome power for less than a decade and they need to spend the rest of their life after that as frail human.

So far this issue hasn't been touched yet. Hopefully in the future volume there will be some mechanism to make Kazuki and the girls to keep their magic power even after they grew old.
I've got an idea: immortality through fusing with their Divas. Not a takeover like Kaya's, but an actual fusion of the two beings.
Old 2015-06-19, 23:13   Link #2072
charasu
DigiDestinied

now if it fusion, the problem is the personality, (separated)doble personal?, (merge) new personality?, (singel) one of personality will rule the body, the another will be passive/dormant/eresed
Old 2015-06-20, 00:43   Link #2073
Voceane

Quote:

Doesn't Liz stop aging after being lost in the magic world? She says so when Kazuki was lost too after he use all his strengh. So now maybe Kazuki is in the same situation he'll stop to grow older and keep his king's power until his death.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 00:50   Link #2074
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I think the diva Liz is contracted with also have a role on her youthful look. her costume kind of remind me of elf or fairy. Usually those kind has some power to screw with time or eternal youth. So maybe that's the cause, besides even though she still look so young, her magic power has deterioted in the end, just making mist for smoke screen was enough to make her fainted already.

PS: Her costume is so proper, there is no exposure or sexiness at all. First time I see that kind of magic dress.

PSS: Btw, if adult cannot use summoning magic anymore, maybe Lotte will get her sickness back when she grow old and had no magic power anymore. Hope that's not the case.
Old 2015-06-20, 05:19   Link #2075
Direwolf18

The illustrator doesn't overly impress me. The art isn't that good (especially in the first few volumes) it gets the job done though. More importantly however sexiness doesn't require a glorified bikini. There are plenty of ways he could draw the magic armor to make them drop dead gorgeous without having to consult a swimsuit catalog for every single instance.

These drawings seem to indicate there might be a move away from that.
Old 2015-06-20, 08:18   Link #2076
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The illustrator doesn't overly impress me. The art isn't that good (especially in the first few volumes) it gets the job done though. More importantly however sexiness doesn't require a glorified bikini. There are plenty of ways he could draw the magic armor to make them drop dead gorgeous without having to consult a swimsuit catalog for every single instance.

These drawings seem to indicate there might be a move away from that.
Your not wrong but really bikini's are the ultimate symbol of sexiness with clothes on.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 08:59   Link #2077
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Your not wrong but really bikini's are the ultimate symbol of sexiness with clothes on.
I'm with Imperial on that, bikinis are great.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 09:09   Link #2078
Direwolf18

Chisato in her nurse uniform says otherwise.
Old 2015-06-20, 09:10   Link #2079
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Chisato in her nurse uniform says otherwise.
nurse uniforms are erotic not sexy.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 14:13   Link #2080
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
nurse uniforms are erotic not sexy.
isn't nurse uniform analogy identical to pure pureness

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem, war