AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-20, 08:20   Link #4281
Shay
Monarch Programmer

aahhsin: LOL! It's sorta creepy, stalker-ish....But I like it. 8/10.

The rest...well cute girls always score around 8 or 9's. Guess I just wan't my avatar rating really, selfish I know.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-20, 09:11   Link #4282
X-1000
Banned

Shay Is'nt that guy from Naruto?, cool animation, especially the effects on the shades. 9/10
Old 2004-09-20, 13:28   Link #4283
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
Hobobaggins - eh....No border...I guess the girls kinda cute - 6/10
admit it, you didnt even look at my Avatar, i have a border.

:P

well, yours is interesting + non-square. 9.5/10 for that, since i think the subject could be more... ... revealing?

MidoriShinobi: eh? rate+ isnt loving?

then what is "love" on a Message board?

/laugh
Old 2004-09-20, 16:58   Link #4284
full_metal_31
*anime lova*

Send a message via MSN to full_metal_31
Shay:it's ok...i like the border and the gif u chose to do...8.99/10
Old 2004-09-20, 18:31   Link #4285
Oujirou
イルージョン

Send a message via MSN to Oujirou
I can't remember what my avatar is, but I do know that I changed it and it needs some work ^_^ oh and I sliced into half my finger nail and half of the fleshy side at school today, so if I make some typing mistakes it's because I'm trying to type with 9 fingers and my pointer finger with the bandaid is getting in the way

anyway, I guess if I want my avatar rated I got to rate some as well...

Shay not sure if it's from naruto or not, but it's cool, and different from those other Naruto ones. Nice animation that actually flows unlike some others. 8.5/10
MidoriShinobi it suits your sig well, besides being very simple, it looks very good 9/10
Rebecca Chambers hmm who is this anyway, I've seen it before. Anyway I find that it's a bit small and needs a good border to put it all together 7/10
Old 2004-09-20, 20:07   Link #4286
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Only one person rated mine ..... whateva

Oujirou - she looks sad , doensn't really go to well with your sig, but it doesn't look bad - 8/10

full_metal_31 - i like the bright colors and the Style is nice, the little box's across the bottom are a nice touch - 8.5/10

Shay - Nice animation, cool character......but narutos bin pissin me off lately (-.5) - 8/10
Old 2004-09-20, 21:14   Link #4287
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

well ... ... i was waiting for someone to ask you exactly who that was in your avatar before rating yours...

so:

who is that person in your avatar? (HoBo's Guess: Lavi from LExile)

So far... ... ... i think it isnt revealing enough^^ but then again, i dont think mine reveals enough . ah~ very solid, non-square, cookies for that! ... come on! i know you can do ALOT better ^^; (in subject choice anyway) (the avatar itself is pretty spectacular. 9/10

full_metal_31 - whoo! new one! very pink (again)

the triple border just doesnt do it. it draws far too much attention away from the main subject...

main subject is... ~fair. maybe closer crop? -but i like it how it is!

8/10 because your last one was better.
Old 2004-09-20, 21:42   Link #4288
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
who is that person in your avatar? (HoBo's Guess: Lavi from LExile)
Well as Far as I know it isn't really anyone, its from the Range Murata (the Guy that does Last Exile) art book called Futurhythm.

full_metal_31 - I like the border, the thing in the corner, and Sakura is cool - 8.5/10
Old 2004-09-21, 21:48   Link #4289
MikoKikyo

aahhsin, when you change your avatar, remind me to change my location
The hearts in the corner are really nice, I like 'em. The quality sucks though, it wasn't like that before , but the original pic was blurry to begin with so that's partially my fault ;_; 9/10
edit: on a second thought, the terrible image quality really bothers me, really

Iijyanaika, you have the BEST avatar! That image is so cute and gravitation is such a funny and amazing show XD plus it really captures the essence of the character (dang I forgot his name ) 10/10

Lunchboxx good transparency, goes well with your sig too. I just don't think the girl is very cute though 8.5/10

*edit*
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
You love my kiss don't you? You're probably getting all hot and bothered just by thinking about it. I agree, it is very sexual and erotic.

As for your avatar.
Not a cute girl, not a pretty girl (Kinda interesting how everytime you look in a mirror you get to have an idea how a pretty girl looks )
I can't tell what the border shapes are. They look like tiny rombus and triangles. too hard too see. My eyes hurt. The star is a great parody of NSW's bandage, even though it's very hard to see.

F
For that first sentence, NO! I liked without the kiss better actually because the quality wasn't so bad. But whatever.
Oh and the star isn't really supposed to be a parody of NSW's thingie, it was already in the source image when I got it.

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-09-23 at 07:24.
Old 2004-09-22, 00:23   Link #4290
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
aahhsin, when you change your avatar, remind me to change my location
The hearts in the corner are really nice, I like 'em. The quality sucks though, it wasn't like that before , but the original pic was blurry to begin with so that's partially my fault ;_; 9/10
You love my kiss don't you? You're probably getting all hot and bothered just by thinking about it. I agree, it is very sexual and erotic.

As for your avatar.
Not a cute girl, not a pretty girl (Kinda interesting how everytime you look in a mirror you get to have an idea how a pretty girl looks )
I can't tell what the border shapes are. They look like tiny rombus and triangles. too hard too see. My eyes hurt. The star is a great parody of NSW's bandage, even though it's very hard to see.

F

Lunchboxx = Great transparency. I feel that it looks a bit small, sure it's 100x100, but it just feels like you could have expanded the size a bit more. I.E. the oval streached to the very top of the box. You also could have cleaned it up a bit. Not by smoothing it out, but take a look at the top of her hat. she has a nice grey spot on top of her hat. A hat for her hat? I doubt it.

Girl isn't that cute either, must be my next point that makes it so.

why is the girl crossed eyed?
D

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-09-22 at 01:13.
Old 2004-09-23, 00:49   Link #4291
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

dissapointing, i dont only one person rated this avatar /cry

aahhsin- that is by far the most mentally disturbing image ever.

not quite, but im using hyperbole

#1 it seems you dug up a picture of PK, and then transposed a kiss on top of it, then added a border + hearts.

9/10 for your efforts... but if i ever see some picture of me up there i will move... ... ... wait. i dont believe in heaven...

I hope you only stalk females in any case ( thany? O_o)

Lunchboxx- it has a border just a 1/2 border

Last edited by hobobaggins; 2004-09-23 at 13:22.
Old 2004-09-23, 02:32   Link #4292
Lunchboxx

I don't think Ive rated yours.....

Hobobaggins - Pretty cute girl, Plus for having...I guess those are cat ears, how come you don't like to use borders?.....8/10
Old 2004-09-23, 18:05   Link #4293
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
@Hobo-sama - I like it! Catgirls are very cute!! 8.5/10

@Lunchboxx - Great transparency, but girl looks weird.. 8/10
Old 2004-09-23, 18:06   Link #4294
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Midorishinobi! she returns!

mm... thats a bit too far to the /l/ side for me :x

i can see baby fat... and all of that... umm... baby food all over her face.

9/10 ^^
Old 2004-09-23, 18:21   Link #4295
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
MidoriShinobi: dirrrty! its ok but the naughty on her face dont look that real...hehe ~7/10
hobobaggins: i like it, good colour, but needs a border. i can see something close to one but not all the way there. hehe ~8/10
Old 2004-09-23, 18:26   Link #4296
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
MidoriShinobi!- ahh! she has. . . can I say jizz? because I really like that word, but it seems to be unfortunately under used. Ohwell, I guess I can't condemn the fetish 8/10 for pretty colors and. . .
Spoiler:

hobobaggins- her head is incredibly large, she must be a genius! wow, my small head can only imagine the sort of genius things she must be thinking about! 9/10 (is that a border attempt in the corner?)
Old 2004-09-23, 23:06   Link #4297
aahhsin

Tzurial = Instead of a bee, you now have some cut naked man. I actually like the bee more. It's a whole lot more unique then naked men. Nothing else to comment on really... The border works fine here and the background is ok.

F (You start from an F and work your way up people)

MidoriShinobi = Well the first thing I noticed is the area around her mouth. It's rather messy I must say. What is that Cheese? I'm assuming that she took one of those Cheese in Can and attempted to eat it right out of the can, and unfortunetly she missed and got all over her mouth.
Which leads me to my next question. Why would anyone want to spray cheese from a canister into their mouth?

A very nice scene because it's a whole lot different from other people.

The border could be a different color. I think Yellow might work well with the cheese. But make it messier instead of a simple frame.

the girl isn't as cute as Thany's girl, but she works.

C

Shay = Ditch the background and border and go with a transparency.

F
Old 2004-09-24, 00:18   Link #4298
Avaj
?!!

hobbsy It catches a moment pretty well 7/10.
PriestessKikyo It is a very nice picture, the coloring works et all. 9/10
Old 2004-09-24, 02:46   Link #4299
X-1000
Banned

Avaj
Cool simple ava. I also like the simple animation in it including the image itself. But it does'nt have any border. so overall 8/10
Old 2004-09-24, 03:14   Link #4300
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Avaj - I love that guy's art style, and the simple animation works very well here. The pixel corners are a nice touch, but a thin border would be better (border-nazi, hard at work! XD).

PK - I like her expression, though too crimson is not good for my eyes. I don't really like the portion between the solid red border and the orange dotted border; not sure what exactly you did (too lazy to fire up photoshop right now), but it's distracting...

MidoriShinobi - I prefer your previous, much cuter girl. And I'm sure she is just eating a creamy cake here.

hobo - Your light blue half dotted border works very well here; I like it.
Closed Thread

Tags