AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 27 21.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 18.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 15.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 9.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 10 7.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 4.76%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.79%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 7.94%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-26, 09:26   Link #161
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Anyone know what show is taking over Regios' time slot?
Old 2009-06-26, 21:50   Link #162
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Anyone know what show is taking over Regios' time slot?
Unexplained Mysteries...
Old 2009-06-27, 01:16   Link #163
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I just watched episode 24, but I kept hearing something about a second season or another Regios will come... Whats that all about?

I also heard that at the end of episode 24 it was announced, but I only saw that a staff member died during the airing of the series or episode.
Old 2009-06-27, 03:59   Link #164
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Not the ending I was looking for, but not terrible, either. 8/10.

I'm looking very much forward to the second season. It can't come soon enough. I want to know more about the Heaven's Blade Receivers (other than Layfon).
Old 2009-06-27, 11:47   Link #165
nina-antalk
Keep Smiling :)

Can't believe it's over. Normally at this time i would search the RAW for the next episode.
Old 2009-06-27, 14:30   Link #166
lordxghostx

Well all things come to an end I guess, except that this one just decided to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Felt to me that this first season was more like laying the foundations for our understanding of the world of regios so that they can just pound on the fights in the next season, if there is one?

The start was decent to say the least, I spoiled myself abit by doing some research on it, but I felt that it flowed decently even without the spoilers. Basically main char comes in, gets forced to don a suit and goes back to his i-own-u-easily days. I think what make the real drop was the much awaited fight between Savaris and Layfon. I dont noe abt u guys, but I somewhere midway in the airing i felt a fight between savaris and layfon was inevitable, and had this feeling it was gonna be an epic match. As some1 pointed out earlier, maybe like a 'cloud versus sephiroth' battle. But lo and behold, the much awaited event arrives, fonfon gets beaten around abit, and just when playtime's over, Saya assists in the form of HB and Layfon ONEshots Savaris.

Really... W-T-F?

Yea maybe Saya is poweroverwhelming and all... But still... Savaris, put up a fight will u? Or did the animators get all lazy or smth. Maybe thats y many of us feel disappointed. But if you look past the fight, it IS a decent anime overall. U got ur harem going on, a guy who has no clue, some pretty fights here and there. Its a decent ending to one I guess, every1 returns to their normal lives, Leerin with her studies, the rest with their work; Felli with her imbal scouting, nina/layfon with their mechanic work/training. Doesn't make sense to NOT have a 2nd season, particularly after all that dreams and whatnot the wolfmen keeps talking abt. Just my 2 cents.

Well, enough ranting, anyone noe of any animes that are close to this? Somehow I got into the mood to watch this type of anime recently (harems ftw?), would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.
Old 2009-06-28, 22:30   Link #167
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxghostx View Post

Yea maybe Saya is poweroverwhelming and all... But still... Savaris, put up a fight will u? Or did the animators get all lazy or smth. Maybe thats y many of us feel disappointed. But if you look past the fight, it IS a decent anime overall. U got ur harem going on, a guy who has no clue, some pretty fights here and there. Its a decent ending to one I guess, every1 returns to their normal lives, Leerin with her studies, the rest with their work; Felli with her imbal scouting, nina/layfon with their mechanic work/training. Doesn't make sense to NOT have a 2nd season, particularly after all that dreams and whatnot the wolfmen keeps talking abt. Just my 2 cents.
yeah, it is pretty decent. It started off with potential and just progressed worse and worse till the end. I doubt they'll make a 2nd season out of it, but you really don't know what they'd do these days... I was totally shocked at the news of Kuroshitsuji getting a 2nd season. With that kind of an ending (and the anime is worse than decent), there shouldn't be ANY sequels whatsoever.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-30, 00:11   Link #168
ZODDGUTS

Was hoping that Nina would die, never liked her character not only is she annoying but she is weak as hell to be a captain. Maybe she'll resign as Captain and make Layton captain now that she knows she's pretty damn useless.

Anyways the final ep was decent for this series but yeah it felt really rushed like it needed an extra ep to clear certain things up. Overal the series was a decent but fun series to watch. 8/10
Old 2009-06-30, 01:39   Link #169
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Thankfully the writer knows better so we get ultra-powered worthless moeblobs and decent characters with normal powers, something for everyone's taste.
Old 2009-06-30, 02:35   Link #170
ZODDGUTS

She'll probably get pawned by a moe blob loli that you speak of since she's that weak.

If she really wants to really protect the city maybe she can become a security cop or a mall cop maybe she won't have to worry about getting her ass kicked and actually be useful for once thus stopping her from mopping around for being so lame and weak.
Old 2009-06-30, 03:18   Link #171
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

With pink needles? Yeah, right..

Not that power is worth crap by itself, but you're way off the mark even in that regard. Nina has beaten everybody except Vance whose power is apparent as he leads whole Czellni army. And we all know how the monsters can't be even dent by most of the military artists save for HB users.
Old 2009-06-30, 03:23   Link #172
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
yeah, it is pretty decent. It started off with potential and just progressed worse and worse till the end. I doubt they'll make a 2nd season out of it, but you really don't know what they'd do these days... I was totally shocked at the news of Kuroshitsuji getting a 2nd season. With that kind of an ending (and the anime is worse than decent), there shouldn't be ANY sequels whatsoever.
The Black Butler is a different case. that is actually about selling to fan girls rather than making a decent show...... *suddenyl has a bad feeling about 07-Ghost too

...but that is away from the point. It'll really depends when well the fans get fed up, I think. May be it is just me, Regios is kinda getting over propagandized. There is already 3 seperate manga series going on for it, complete version of Legend anime being made, the third side story series beign written... etc etc. It feels like the franchise is over doing itself, and I doubt the readers outside the core fans is going to bother or have the energy to put up with all this. At worst, some casual fans might starting to get disgusted.
Old 2009-06-30, 03:42   Link #173
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
This is simple, Regios's anime was advertisement only for the new novels (the last novel and regios crusade), many novels' anime are so
Old 2009-06-30, 21:51   Link #174
Pradelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjaard View Post
This is simple, Regios's anime was advertisement only for the new novels (the last novel and regios crusade), many novels' anime are so
I can see it now!

Dixerio was far too interesting to be fully explained in the anime.
Old 2009-06-30, 22:05   Link #175
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post

Not that power is worth crap by itself, but you're way off the mark even in that regard. Nina has beaten everybody except Vance whose power is apparent as he leads whole Czellni army. And we all know how the monsters can't be even dent by most of the military artists save for HB users.
Didn't she get her ass kicked by the captain of another squad awhile back?

One could only hope she wouldn't be in the second season, but unfortunately I know better than to hold my breath over the impossible.
Old 2009-06-30, 22:56   Link #176
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Didn't she get her ass kicked by the captain of another squad awhile back?

One could only hope she wouldn't be in the second season, but unfortunately I know better than to hold my breath over the impossible.
Your answer was there in what you replied to.

You have my sympathies though, I'd like the same for a certain other character.
Old 2009-07-01, 00:02   Link #177
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:

I'm neutral on Felli. I hardly notice her in the show so don't think I'm on her side. Infact I found her outright annoying while he was fighting the merc leader(I'm very very bad with names hence why I didn't get who you were referring to earlier).
Old 2009-07-01, 03:41   Link #178
Pradelus

Quote:

Well, technically she got her ass kicked by that one captain who saved her in the last Intercity match.
With the intervention with Layfon however, you can call it what you want.
Old 2009-07-01, 04:58   Link #179
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I'm neutral on Felli. I hardly notice her in the show so don't think I'm on her side. Infact I found her outright annoying while he was fighting the merc leader(I'm very very bad with names hence why I didn't get who you were referring to earlier).
That wasn't a comment to get on your nerves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradelus View Post
Well, technically she got her ass kicked by that one captain who saved her in the last Intercity match.
With the intervention with Layfon however, you can call it what you want.
It wasn't over yet and the rest of the platoon was playing brain-dead in that particular match. Did we see anyone except Layfon soloing whole platoons? I don't see why people assume that a character can either be god-like or weak and not something out of tons of levels of power in between. It should be common knowledge.
Old 2009-07-01, 07:18   Link #180
Pradelus

Quote:
It wasn't over yet and the rest of the platoon was playing brain-dead in that particular match. Did we see anyone except Layfon soloing whole platoons? I don't see why people assume that a character can either be god-like or weak and not something out of tons of levels of power in between. It should be common knowledge.
I take that comment back. Your right, it wasn't over. But if it wasn't for Layfon..
Closed Thread