AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Re:Zero - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 11 23.40%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 44.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 23.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 6.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-08-11, 11:59   Link #141
larethian

This week's RE:MAIL replies were pretty good, except the first one.
Spoilers
Spoiler for webra 20
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 16:01   Link #142
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
So an LN reader on reddit decide describe how exactly Subaru came up with plans he did for the negotations with Crusch in the anime. It's not necessary to know, but it gives you further insight at how much of the fact Subaru is no longer just winging things and hoping they work out like he used to.

Spoiler for prep for negotations with crusch:
Thanks for this, it makes so much sense right now after reading this explanation since the episode felt a bit fast.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 16:02   Link #143
Draco Spirit

On the subject of leadership, most of the really good leaders in history haven't been particularly amazing at anything in particular... but really good as acting as symbols and ensuring the right peoples are in the right positions at the right time.

Most of the candidates (besides Felts the anarchist ) seem to be the sort of people who you much rather have as ministers of specific area's, rather than as supreme leaders tbh.

Also I find it interesting that Subaru actually seems to be be turning into a leader due to the limits of his ability and his drive to achieve results.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 17:41   Link #144
Mangonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
On the subject of leadership, most of the really good leaders in history haven't been particularly amazing at anything in particular... but really good as acting as symbols and ensuring the right peoples are in the right positions at the right time.

Most of the candidates (besides Felts the anarchist ) seem to be the sort of people who you much rather have as ministers of specific area's, rather than as supreme leaders tbh.

Also I find it interesting that Subaru actually seems to be be turning into a leader due to the limits of his ability and his drive to achieve results.
This is a good point. Without a shounen power up Subaru's only method of having real impact in this world is to become a leader. Although, part of me expects his witch's aura to eventually be used as a Deus Ex Machina at some point though.
Mangonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 11:52   Link #145
AB079
Banned

Going to put this on spoiler tag for obvious reasons, Wilhelm's wife is just beautiful glad we can see some of his memories.

Spoiler for Preview ep 20:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 12:40   Link #146
Jaden

Since when have there been previews for anime episodes, other than what's after the credits in the previous episode? SnS and some other anime are doing it too. Are they put on the show's website or in TV commercials? I don't like it, too much teasing for me to handle.
Old 2016-08-12, 12:51   Link #147
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Some anime don't have their previews at the end of an episode.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 14:15   Link #148
Fimbulvetr

I didn't care about Subaru's magic words that "saved" Rem at the end of arc 2, I didn't care that much about the reverse situation last ep either (I actually preferred Rem's confession from ep15. I never really warmed up to her before that scene but that was a nice moment), but I'm really glad he's better now. Took him long enough.
I'm glad he succeeded in his negotiations but I was really hoping Priscilla would be there, since I assumed she would be the only one powerful enough to actally do damage, and those mining rights seemed to come a bit out of nowhere, same with the connection between the gathering of armed forces and the appearance of the White Whale. I have to guess people actually knew that whale would be somewhere near, which means I was wrong when I thought it was super hard to track and could basically appear anywhere without any warning.
People all over remember victims of the White Whale, Subaru seems not really bothered by that, so I assume he probably still hasn't figured out that the whale consumes existances. Slow as always.
The whale doesn't appear surrounded by thick mist, he's clearly visible this time. Did I miss an explanation for this?
And those solid parts of Rem's magic looked a lot like ice. Nice to see she's not limited to just a bit of wind and basic healing magic.
Fimbulvetr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 14:54   Link #149
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Ram's the one that uses wind magic. Rem uses water/ice magic.

Quote:
and those mining rights seemed to come a bit out of nowhere
Refer to this post
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 21:17   Link #150
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Going to put this on spoiler tag for obvious reasons, Wilhelm's wife is just beautiful glad we can see some of his memories.

Spoiler for Preview ep 20:
Next episode is going to be sooo badass and epic. And yes his wife looks very beautiful.

So hyped.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 03:56   Link #151
OkamiNoKaze

Seems I'm not the only one rooting for Crusch to be queen