AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-30, 18:36   Link #421
Kohane

Spoiler for about Vol 9:

I was wondering about that from a long time ... (u don't have to read it if u don't want xD) my opinion about this anime.

Spoiler for what i think:

Looking forward for Novel 10 ^^
Kohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 19:25   Link #422
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohane View Post
Spoiler for about Vol 9:

I was wondering about that from a long time ... (u don't have to read it if u don't want xD) my opinion about this anime.

Spoiler for what i think:

Looking forward for Novel 10 ^^
I can understand what you're saying and it's true. Considering most of the bad stuff revolves around Rumia it does seem like she's the main Heroine. But I think that's why the story is written this way between Sistina and Rumia because they both balance out. Now let's look at both girls.

Yes everything you say about Sistina is true but there are things that you forgot to mention. Sistina is smart but she's also naive. She's strong but also can get too overconfident and arrogant. She's also not honest with herself which is the typical tsudere which is one of the reason she argues alot with Glenn.

Then you have Rumia. She's not as smart as Sistina is academically but she's sharp and can read people very well and understand the situations. Something that Sistina lacks because she's naive. Rumia was not meant to be a frontline fighter like Sistina which is why her power is best as support. Her healing magic is the best among any magician. Also unlike Sistina, Rumia is honest and is not afraid to speak her mind and what she feels. One of the main reasons Glenn treats Rumia better is Rumia accepts Glenn for who he is. She doesn't try to change Glenn like Sistina do by making him more professional and constantly nag about every little thing. Not to mention her will power is amazing and doesn't fear even in dire situation like in Volume 6.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 20:50   Link #423
Kohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
I can understand what you're saying and it's true. Considering most of the bad stuff revolves around Rumia it does seem like she's the main Heroine. But I think that's why the story is written this way between Sistina and Rumia because they both balance out. Now let's look at both girls.

Yes everything you say about Sistina is true but there are things that you forgot to mention. Sistina is smart but she's also naive. She's strong but also can get too overconfident and arrogant. She's also not honest with herself which is the typical tsudere which is one of the reason she argues alot with Glenn.

Then you have Rumia. She's not as smart as Sistina is academically but she's sharp and can read people very well and understand the situations. Something that Sistina lacks because she's naive. Rumia was not meant to be a frontline fighter like Sistina which is why her power is best as support. Her healing magic is the best among any magician. Also unlike Sistina, Rumia is honest and is not afraid to speak her mind and what she feels. One of the main reasons Glenn treats Rumia better is Rumia accepts Glenn for who he is. She doesn't try to change Glenn like Sistina do by making him more professional and constantly nag about every little thing. Not to mention her will power is amazing and doesn't fear even in dire situation like in Volume 6.
Spoiler for more:
Old 2017-10-01, 11:34   Link #424
Haruka Haruka

Omg really? So this Light novel going to the end? Nooooooo
Just now that things are getting interesting!! I was hoping this novel would continue for another ten volumes xD

However, I agree with your opinion and I respect it, each one has its own preferences and opinion about it!
At first I hated Sistine because I hate the character "tsundere", while I prefer characters like Rumia, sweet, cute, kawaii xD
So at first I liked Rumia for her character, for her kindness ... I fell sorry for her because she was disowned by her family and almost killed. It's true that only bad things happen to Rumia ... !!
After some episode (i saw the anime first and then I read the light novel) I started to love Sistina, for her determination and her (implicit ahah) goodness. She loves Rumia and considers her like a sister, moreover she wants to become stronger to protect her! She is always ready to help others. That's why I like her character.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rumia, but EVERYTHING revolves around her, everything!
Rumia and Sistine are the female protagonists at the same level, but nevertheless every event concerns mainly Rumia (except volume 5 and 6).

I would like that the author deepen Glen's past (i want know more about Sara) the life and relationship with the other characters, but it seems always the same story: someone tries to kidnap Rumia and Glen saves her.
I hope that the author will continue the novel and he could give each one proper attention

(Sorry for my bad english)
Haruka Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 13:29   Link #425
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruka Haruka View Post
Omg really? So this Light novel going to the end? Nooooooo
Just now that things are getting interesting!! I was hoping this novel would continue for another ten volumes xD

However, I agree with your opinion and I respect it, each one has its own preferences and opinion about it!
At first I hated Sistine because I hate the character "tsundere", while I prefer characters like Rumia, sweet, cute, kawaii xD
So at first I liked Rumia for her character, for her kindness ... I fell sorry for her because she was disowned by her family and almost killed. It's true that only bad things happen to Rumia ... !!
After some episode (i saw the anime first and then I read the light novel) I started to love Sistina, for her determination and her (implicit ahah) goodness. She loves Rumia and considers her like a sister, moreover she wants to become stronger to protect her! She is always ready to help others. That's why I like her character.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rumia, but EVERYTHING revolves around her, everything!
Rumia and Sistine are the female protagonists at the same level, but nevertheless every event concerns mainly Rumia (except volume 5 and 6).

I would like that the author deepen Glen's past (i want know more about Sara) the life and relationship with the other characters, but it seems always the same story: someone tries to kidnap Rumia and Glen saves her.
I hope that the author will continue the novel and he could give each one proper attention

(Sorry for my bad english)
Why would Rokuden end this early when it has fantastical sales? I cannot believe in the validity of this statement until proven otherwise, there are still many other subplots needing to be fixed up and as mentioned before it sells really good.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 13:46   Link #426
Haruka Haruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Why would Rokuden end this early when it has fantastical sales? I cannot believe in the validity of this statement until proven otherwise, there are still many other subplots needing to be fixed up and as mentioned before it sells really good.
I think exaclty the same! There are many outstanding issues
Anyway i didn't write that but the other user
Old 2017-10-01, 15:44   Link #427
Kohane

Quote:
well i said the author said the story finally start "The Beginning of the End"
but is not like it'll end with 1 to 2 Volumes
maybe it'll take 10 Volumes maybe more or maybe less so maybe around 3 yeah or something like that maybe less it'll finish so it's not like it'll end in one year or so lol that's why don't worry because i don't think the author planing to finish the story until he complete everything in the story :3
Old 2017-10-01, 18:00   Link #428
Roxanne
メンバー

Rumia is cute, clever and honest but I doesn't still like her. I don't know why cant Rumia fight? She has fucking perfect power but she cant still fight. If she can't fight, then why did she enter a magical academy?
That is why I prefer Sistine. She is cute, tsundere and strong. Unlike Rumia She can fight.... Also, she is first heroine. if Lumia was first heroine, then I would drop the LN lol

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-01 at 18:39.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 19:33   Link #429
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
Rumia is cute, clever and honest but I doesn't still like her. I don't know why cant Rumia fight? She has fucking perfect power but she cant still fight. If she can't fight, then why did she enter a magical academy?
That is why I prefer Sistine. She is cute, tsundere and strong. Unlike Rumia She can fight.... Also, she is first heroine. if Lumia was first heroine, then I would drop the LN lol
But that's why I DON'T like her.

You don't need to be a offensive mage user just to be "useful", that's exactly WHY Glen pretty much said Magic is ONLY good for killing. That is what reinforces that ideal.

Well, to me Rumia should have been the imouto and TRUE heroine.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 08:55   Link #430
Tenzen12

Tsundere or not even you should be able see Sisto is usually right and deliver punishment Glenn deserves and maybe she can even straight him up eventually!

It worked well with her parents at least.

Quote:
Even if Rokuden ends, it doesn't mean it's about sales or anything. Maybe it simply ends because author has it planed out. It might actually hurt whole work if it were dragging out. Being able ends in to right time is great talent on it's own.
Old 2017-10-11, 17:45   Link #431
dragon213

when did Rumia admit that she loves Glen? Also I now understand why Sistine is crying when Glen is leaning over the blushing Rumia in the colored illustration in volume 7. Rumia had managed to convince Sistine to ask Glen to the dance party only for him to ask Rumia (to protect her of course, however does he show any attraction towards either her or sistine at this time?) and Rumia agrees, of course sistine would be sad in that case. Also anyone can see that she's jealous when she sees Rumia clinging to Glen's arm at the party

Last edited by dragon213; 2017-10-12 at 02:48.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 07:15   Link #432
Iroha Isshiki

Guys did Celica really die in volume 9?
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 08:25   Link #433
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroha Isshiki View Post
Huh? What are you talking about?
Old 2017-10-12, 10:35   Link #434
hibiki3190

Quote:
Nope, that is trash-bait on facebook, Celica still alive, better than ever.
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 10:39   Link #435
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Lumia End Confirmed
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 11:21   Link #436
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Lumia End Confirmed
Just the way I want it.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 14:21   Link #437
dragon213

Quote:
Lumia End Confirmed
How is it confirmed?
Old 2017-10-12, 22:39   Link #438
Iroha Isshiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiki3190 View Post
Nope, that is trash-bait on facebook, Celica still alive, better than ever.
Goodness! As I thought she's not dead, When I see that trash bait post I seriously doubt my Japanese reading capability because for a second I thought I missed some sentences or any lines about Celica being dead. Thankfully she's not.
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 08:38   Link #439
hibiki3190

Quote:
Goodness! As I thought she's not dead, When I see that trash bait post I seriously doubt my Japanese reading capability because for a second I thought I missed some sentences or any lines about Celica being dead. Thankfully she's not.
You have probably forgotten, but Celica is immortal, she can't die, whether she wants.
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-20, 14:42   Link #440
Haruka Haruka

Quote:
Lumia End Confirmed
Where did you read it?

Tags
fantasy, harem, magic school