AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-11-29, 06:19   Link #29941
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Can confirm she's on the enemy side first.
Just got to the part where she first appears, in chapter 7. She stopped the fight between us and Hinako/Lanling/Xiang Yu so she can establish a communication link between us and the Emperor. He wanted to meet with us.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 19:21   Link #29942
MartianMage

I felt bamboozled with the reddit thread talking about the difficulty of LB3. I guess I expected too much...

I was planning on 3Ting the 16-1 fight but after going in with a test setup(even brought the wrong CE for Gil) and Xiang Yu took 3 turns to kill Waver I just kinda lost the motivation and just finished it.

Yeah they're not living through that turn. Xiang Yu just wasn't doing enough damage. I just ignored his waifu cause she dies to EA anyway. I got a nice unexpected reward for beating the final node too.

free refill and I was out of AP too.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2018-11-29 at 19:34.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 08:21   Link #29943
Exacro

Different roster has different problems, I myself nuke the wife first and the rest using invul/def batteries from jannu+Merlin with mashu as the main tank
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 13:30   Link #29944
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I brute forced Li's fight with a friend's 10/10/10 level 100 Meltlilith. Still ended with just Mashu and my Waver. Then I used that same Meltlilith for the Yu x Xiangwu fight. I dealt with Lelouch with Jalter, a friend's Dantes, and Lobo came replacing my frontline's Waver.
Finally the Tree was dealt with Meltlilith, AGAIN. Then she died and Queen of Sheba came to laugh at the Tree.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 15:18   Link #29945
Rizare

Keep getting wiped but finally done with LB3. First consort Yu fight, just figured out a lineup where I could keep Sanzou long enough to nuke her, the Yu+Xiang Yu and first emperor had wipes because they're crit happy to the point where the emperor nearly 1-shots a full HP Jalter with his crits.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 16:12   Link #29946
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

BTW. I ereally want tham to add original Rider version of Xiang Yu now.

Just to make this:

Spoiler for Story sopilers:
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 17:17   Link #29947
bakato

This emperor is gonna be a total neet if he's summoned isn't he?
Old 2018-12-01, 05:39   Link #29948
Klard
The cilvilain

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
30s CM with SPARTACUS ANIMATED
Old 2018-12-01, 10:48   Link #29949
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got Qin Liangyu in 2 tickets. Was really lucky this day across various games with minimal rolls. Got Shadow Knight in Honkai Impact(granted it was the guaranteed S rank but SK was who I want), got Karna in NA from monthly tickets, and I got Black Heart from daily build in Azur Lane.
Old 2018-12-01, 17:21   Link #29950
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I got my first Origin Bullet on the 2nd ticket, on the 5th ticket got gold sparks, Qin Liangyu
Old 2018-12-01, 23:59   Link #29951
Exacro

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

M-muh hart...
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 01:20   Link #29952
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
In the end pretty happy with how the Christmas event is going thus far. You can definitely feel the improvement in these annual kind of events from what the first year of FGO had to give. Not that the first Christmas or Halloween events didn't have their charm, but definitely the stories are more interesting this time around.
Spoiler for Christmas 2018, Night 6:
Old 2018-12-02, 12:25   Link #29953
Kakurin
大佐

https://youtu.be/CnQaxhEkOsY?t=230

Jeanne Alter's NP in the arcade game is really burning off fireworks.
Old 2018-12-02, 16:30   Link #29954
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Man, the battle in 15-2 sure was annoying to clear. After 2 attempts, I had to resort to equipping my attackers with Sure-Hit or Pierce Invul CEs to clear it.
In comparison, 15-3 was cleared on the first try...with Xuanzang as the sole survivor.
Old 2018-12-02, 22:07   Link #29955
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Man, the battle in 15-2 sure was annoying to clear. After 2 attempts, I had to resort to equipping my attackers with Sure-Hit or Pierce Invul CEs to clear it.
In comparison, 15-3 was cleared on the first try...with Xuanzang as the sole survivor.
Only chapter 16 left, using Mash Kiyo and Herc on the backline for bond on all the fights so far didn't lose until 15-3, well Herc w/o Bond CE still Herc. 15-2 was a joke for me because I used Amakusa and no one died, 15-3 redid it 3 times, it forced me to take down Kiyo while keeping MAsh and Herc, it's key to remove his 10 turns HP based attack buff and Banana Oni did it by breaking his first bar while on it.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 00:50   Link #29956
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
I didn't bother redoing that node and just used Quarts to revive my team. Very annoying battle.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 06:10   Link #29957

Quote:
Had to retry 15-2 a few times as well and in the end Assassin Scathach was the mvp of this node with her pierce invul and taunt

For 15-3 Your friend's Merlin power up Sanzang and with a CS can clear it easily in 3 turns XD.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 11:47   Link #29958
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Finally finished LB3. Had difficulty in some later fights and had to do it multiple times and used a CS sometimes.
Spoiler for Impression:
LB3 part 2 gacha probably tomorrow given it'll be one week after the chapter release. QSH and Shuwen are datamined as both 5stars so I wonder if they'll release both or leave out QSH for a part3 or as the Xmas gacha.
Old 2018-12-03, 11:48   Link #29959
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Lanling was such a devoted bro when he fed himself to Hinako, who would have thought. Marisbily actually feels genuinely like someone who may actually be decent though given how he took Hinako in and aided her even if his reasons were also largely for his own project. A bit rich for Vicchi to accuse him of running a black project when she's probably worse herself
Old 2018-12-03, 11:58   Link #29960
Ingr

Rhm, apologize

Evil and good are relative concepts. That is, the fact that this is done does not mean that it is bad.
Ingr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon