AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-10-30, 06:45   Link #81
Chirst

Celebrate Halloween day with special pictures
Spoiler for pics:
Chirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 20:51   Link #82
bakato

Mikihiko is dracula? That herbivore?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 01:58   Link #83
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Mikihiko is dracula? That herbivore?
lmao at this comment. It's shocking indeed.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-01, 09:13   Link #84
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
lmao at this comment. It's shocking indeed.
he probably sucks juices from plants instead of animals/humans.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 15:15   Link #85
Echizen777

Do you think we'll get a story about Eisaku? He got some hype in volume 16, he was probably the strongest MI magician of the clan. Where was he during the battle against Dahan? He had to be alive since the Yotsuba twins were still young. Maybe he is/is related to the sponsor?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 17:23   Link #86
FLS_Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Do you think we'll get a story about Eisaku? He got some hype in volume 16, he was probably the strongest MI magician of the clan. Where was he during the battle against Dahan? He had to be alive since the Yotsuba twins were still young. Maybe he is/is related to the sponsor?
I highly doubt that the sponsor is a member of the Yotsuba. And I'd guess that he participated in the war the Dahan, he just happened to be one of the Yotsuba that survived.
FLS_Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 17:41   Link #87
bakato

Quote:
All that was ever said about him is that he's got magic that lets him analyze magician's abilities. Obviously not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLS_Carnage View Post
I highly doubt that the sponsor is a member of the Yotsuba. And I'd guess that he participated in the war the Dahan, he just happened to be one of the Yotsuba that survived.
Everyone died at Dahan.
Old 2015-12-23, 17:53   Link #88
Echizen777

Quote:
All that was ever said about him is that he's got magic that lets him analyze magician's abilities. Obviously not there.

Everyone died at Dahan.
They also said that he was trained to be a combat magician like Tatsuya. His method to analyze someone's MCA was not his innate magic afawk.
Old 2015-12-23, 19:49   Link #89
FLS_Carnage

Quote:

Everyone died at Dahan.
The three magicians who attacked the headquarters of the Kunlunfang Institute died, but there were other Yotsuba magicians who participated in the war who didn't die. From vol. 8
"In regards to the secret feud between the Yotsuba and Dahan; on the Yotsuba side, there were thirty dead. From this war, the Yotsuba lost the head of the family and half of its fighting strength"

The Yotsuba lost half of their fighting strength, meaning that the other half survived.
Old 2015-12-23, 20:18   Link #90
bakato

Quote:
They also said that he was trained to be a combat magician like Tatsuya. His method to analyze someone's MCA was not his innate magic afawk.
And how does that make him the strongest MI user?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLS_Carnage View Post
The three magicians who attacked the headquarters of the Kunlunfang Institute died, but there were other Yotsuba magicians who participated in the war who didn't die. From vol. 8
"In regards to the secret feud between the Yotsuba and Dahan; on the Yotsuba side, there were thirty dead. From this war, the Yotsuba lost the head of the family and half of its fighting strength"

The Yotsuba lost half of their fighting strength, meaning that the other half survived.
Because they didn't fight. In the novel, his remaining two family members that had accompanied him died, making him the last one to die in Dahan. If there were others, they would have been there with him on the final mission. Also, there was no way the Yotsuba sent all of its combat magicians on a suicide mission.
Old 2015-12-23, 20:50   Link #91
FLS_Carnage

Quote:

Because they didn't fight. In the novel, his remaining two family members that had accompanied him died, making him the last one to die in Dahan. If there were others, they would have been there with him on the final mission. Also, there was no way the Yotsuba sent all of its combat magicians on a suicide mission.
"The enemy is the Kunlunfang institute and the Dahan government. We will eradicate our enemies with the full power of the Yotsuba."

How is it the "full power of the Yotsuba" if they left half of their combat forces in Japan? I re-read the chapter today and nowhere does it say that every member of the Yotsuba who participated in the six month war died. Dahan wasn't even aware of who was attacking them until the final mission.

"And so, exactly half a year from the first mysterious event. At last, the nightmare revealed its form."

It'd be very difficult to keep something like this a secret if they were attacking Dahan with a large force, so it is safe to assume that the attacks were being carried out by small strike teams like the one Genzou led on the final mission.
Old 2015-12-24, 03:29   Link #92
Echizen777

All of the Yotsuba didn't participate. They sent some combat magicians to fight alongside with Genzou. If even Genzou did there I don't see how th others could have survived. It was a suicide mission, all they wanted was to kill as much as possible.

Quote:
I said probably, considering everything they said about him.
Old 2015-12-31, 21:05   Link #93
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm It's been awhile since I was here uhm I hope it's ok to ask what happen to Azusa and first high when they learn that the sibling are yotsuba that's all I hope it's ok to ask. T_T
Old 2015-12-31, 21:16   Link #94
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm It's been awhile since I was here uhm I hope it's ok to ask what happen to Azusa and first high when they learn that the sibling are yotsuba that's all I hope it's ok to ask. T_T
Nothing special. Same thing as everyone else. Slight aversion and awkwardness for Tatsuya. Miyuki of course gets stellar treatment.
Old 2015-12-31, 21:19   Link #95
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@bakato: I see thx for answering uhm did Azusa graduated and uhm never heard again I hope you can answer my final quetion. T_T
Old 2015-12-31, 22:48   Link #96
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
@bakato: I see thx for answering uhm did Azusa graduated and uhm never heard again I hope you can answer my final quetion. T_T
Year's not even over yet and she's the current president. So no.
Old 2015-12-31, 22:54   Link #97
Medivh

Miyuki is the current president, not azusa.
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 23:38   Link #98
bakato

Oh, yeah. Anyway, year's not over so Azusa's still a student.
Old 2015-12-31, 23:58   Link #99
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

thx everyone answering my question. ^^
Old 2016-10-08, 16:36   Link #100
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Hmm I get a feeling that Miya Yotsuba isn't actually dead. But somehow contained in suspended animation. I have no proof of this but just my theory. That and I pity Miya. *tears* lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote