Iron Fist
Ninja Warrior

Loved this episode.
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:47   Link #42
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Actually that's why I like Naruto Shippuuden. If I want to watch angst I'll go watch Evangelion.
thats cute cuz then there is at least someone who likes them slow episodes i geuss since you mentioned it

me however i like action and fast pace especially in fights supposed to have a tension building purpose. so not too much talk no staring just fighting and statements/good arguments which can be backed up by a char.

point being like sasuke and itachi dont talk just fight opposite of naruto(talking ninja priest)

however you should go watch dragonaut has way more angst that you would like. till they kill the guy off if he is dead however.

Quote:
Anyway i am rather suprised that Sakura has started just after 3 years reuniting to like Naruto. He was always kind towards her, saved her, liked her, tried to make her happy, tried not to interfere with her obsession. I'd say Sakura doesnt deserve Naruto if that would be the case. Afterall this main character is definetly becoming a great person in the future. Hokage!
i think the tried not to interfere with her obsession is a bit too much of a credit seeing how naruto is.

plus i dont see the point in sakura not deserving naruto when basically she loves sasuke and naruto beat her the hell up cuz he cant control his temper. its like if they got married and they have a fight he would go kyuubi on her and beat the hell out of her wow.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 23:58   Link #43
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
plus i dont see the point in sakura not deserving naruto when basically she loves sasuke and naruto beat her the hell up cuz he cant control his temper. its like if they got married and they have a fight he would go kyuubi on her and beat the hell out of her wow.
LOL... however, Iīm not sure about Sakura loving Sasuke. I believe it was more like a school crush and nothing more. I mean... they were 13 years old or so? Itīs a bit too much to say that she loved(s) Sasuke.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 00:04   Link #44
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
LOL... however, Iīm not sure about Sakura loving Sasuke. I believe it was more like a school crush and nothing more. I mean... they were 13 years old or so? Itīs a bit too much to say that she loved(s) Sasuke.
yeah true you never know but somehow i want naruto with hinata i mean hinata has been so into naruto it would be lame if they dont hook up.

also sakura showed real determination as to be and love him forever id ont think it was just all plain before timeskip. and i think she is the key to change him somehow and not naruto
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 00:08   Link #45
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
yeah true you never know but somehow i want naruto with hinata i mean hinata has been so into naruto it would be lame if they dont hook up.
Man, Kishi has to leave some space for that girl. She could really bloom into a nice woman, but thereīs just not enough screen time for her!!
Old 2008-01-27, 15:31   Link #46
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I think that Naruto was very cute in this episode
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 16:00   Link #47
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

great great episode..but so many questions to answer...but the damn anime going so slow..dam!!

6/10

possible
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 16:51   Link #48
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakosan View Post
Man, Kishi has to leave some space for that girl. She could really bloom into a nice woman, but thereīs just not enough screen time for her!!
Agreed........otherwise I don't see the point of all the flirt and blushing Somehow I don't think Naruto will end up with Sakura.....I believe Sakura is really looking for some affection (love) like any other teen at her age and since Sasuke is not there she has unconsciously turned to Naruto who's gets a complete zero in romance ......

Think about it!, there is a reason why long distance relationships don't work, regardless of how big the infatuation was at the end you *almost* always turn to the person closest to you .......
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 21:31   Link #49
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Think about it!, there is a reason why long distance relationships don't work, regardless of how big the infatuation was at the end you *almost* always turn to the person closest to you .......
Itīs just as you said. Those type of relationships "almost" never work, in part because by the time the two meet again... they are completely different persons from what they used to be. Probably in the end, Sakura and Sasuke will be alone (just as Tsunade and Orochimaru). In fact, Sasukeīs future is not clear for me at all... the boy just messed everything in his life following revenge, which is a path that has a point-of-no-return in most of cases (IMO he crossed the line already, and he knows that). However, thereīs a chance for Naruto to notice Hinata at the end.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:44   Link #50
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I think it is finally time to catch up. Stopped watching at Ep 26 and now my marathon begins...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 13:51   Link #51
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Marathon is a good choice of words, it requires exceptional endurance.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 19:10   Link #52
monir
cho~ kakkoii

lol... you tell him geezer!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 02:37   Link #53
hierophant
anime freak

Now, let's make a resume of the chapter
Spoiler for resume of the episode:
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 13:48   Link #54
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
I think it is finally time to catch up. Stopped watching at Ep 26 and now my marathon begins...
Ha! Can't wait to hear your review ...It should be interesting to say the least...Can't wait to see how you SHAYpe it...
Old 2008-01-31, 00:01   Link #55
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I'm predicting that for the next chapter this is what will happen:

-The wood clone tries to track oro
-Oro, Sai and the other guy jump from tree to tree
-Naruto, Saura and Yamato have a 10 min conversation and stare at each other
End

Off-topic paragraph:
I'll have to start watching other anime series, I also have to find out when Heroes and Smallville will resume the series, those were pretty good shows but without writers nothing happens ........... I'm wondering if Naruto's writers have gone on strike as well

Last edited by CuXe; 2008-01-31 at 00:59.
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 00:40   Link #56
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Off-topic paragraph:
I'll have to start watching other anime series, I also have to find out when Heroes and Smallville will resume the series, those were pretty good shows but without writers nothing happens ........... I'm wondering if Naruto's writers have gone on strike as well
LOL, I too have been pi$$ed off by no new SV, Supernatural, The Office, Heroes (which just ended on such a wtf? note)...December was the worse month ever for new programs....Well atleast new Lost eps are starting this week, unfortunatley the writers have killed that show too as it will only be an 8 ep season ...Jimminey friken Cricket, they really need to pay those guys...

As for Naruto, the really need to lay-off those guys (With Kishi being one of those guys--Yeah I said it)...
Old 2008-02-05, 09:20   Link #57
hierophant
anime freak

Quote:
I'm predicting that for the next chapter this is what will happen:

-The wood clone tries to track oro
-Oro, Sai and the other guy jump from tree to tree
-Naruto, Saura and Yamato have a 10 min conversation and stare at each other
End
Your words became a prophecy! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
LOL, I too have been pi$$ed off by no new SV, Supernatural, The Office, Heroes (which just ended on such a wtf? note)...December was the worse month ever for new programs....Well atleast new Lost eps are starting this week, unfortunatley the writers have killed that show too as it will only be an 8 ep season ...Jimminey friken Cricket, they really need to pay those guys...
You forgot about Dexter last year, and the un-cancelled jericho this year
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote