AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2012-12-18, 09:21   Link #321
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Can we have a thread discussing what potentially will be the content of chapter 700, since it's coming up soon?
Old 2012-12-19, 16:28   Link #322
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIGMATION View Post
Dear Administrator,

Can I request a new thread for all one piece fans who collects one piece merchandise? I am very sure there are a lot of one piece fans who collects one piece merchandise and would like to share with any one piece fans who share the same interest.

Thank you.
Here you go: One Piece Merchandise (Figurines, Artbooks, OSTs, etc.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 14:31   Link #323
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Omg got an awesome idea for a thread. Trying to think of a title that best conveys its message...What if Marvel and DC characters were in OP(what would their bounties be/pirate flags, what dfs would you give them??whose side would they be on)? Basically its a thread discussion of what if the universes collided? What would happen if characters from marvel and dc fought characters in OP? Or what if the characters in Dc/Marvel were born and raised in OP but still became more or less what they are in the comics(so many possibilities)? Like batman becomes a pirate hunter or something but ends up getting a bounty attacking marines that were corrupt.. Imagine if OP characters were in Dc and tried becoming vigilantes/villains what would their names be/character designs(the same or costumed up(we need Oda to draw that!!)...And i think iv found Oda's next "RPG" time with Strawhats except call it "Superhero" time...what do you think? I think this thread has alot of potential for fun! also better idea for batman/bruce wayne origin story in OP...His parents killed by Gorousei/World Gov/Corrupt Marines/Nobles(perhaps his family were good nobles? or just really rich peeps) and he realizes the only way to keep their tyranny from flowing is to become a pirate(vigilante hint hint) and fight against the evils of the Gov and their alliance with the Nobles, also he fights bad pirates ....Sorry i just finished playing Arkham City again and the Bats been on my mind...oh man and with the batman inc thing he already has a crew and hella resources...And like he uses Batman inc to find the devil fruits..im gonna stop here just saying WE NEED THIS THREAD(are you convinced yet mod?)...or maybe just a One Piece Crossover thread with any other universe?(cuz i just had a random thought of Enel vs pikachu) or lol enel vs geodude

Last edited by sanzo; 2013-02-11 at 15:33. Reason: keep thinking of new stuff
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 02:31   Link #324
Kukri_Sa'i_Shiren

dear mod may I request a thread? I want to post my theory about One Piece. It's a long one so it needs a thread of its own.
Kukri_Sa'i_Shiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 14:05   Link #325
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukri_Sa'i_Shiren View Post
dear mod may I request a thread? I want to post my theory about One Piece. It's a long one so it needs a thread of its own.
Here's the thread you're looking for:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12883

Last edited by Blackbeard D. Kuma; 2013-02-14 at 20:22.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 18:05   Link #326
GumGum

So could we have a thread a thread about "If you could eat any Devil Fruit, what Devil Fruit would you eat and why?"
Old 2013-06-17, 18:35   Link #327
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

A simple search (or just going to the next page) reveals this thread: What "Devils Fruit" would you like ?
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 18:40   Link #328
GumGum

Yeah, but I mean canon Devil Fruits.
Old 2013-06-18, 17:04   Link #329
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Why does that matter? The thread CrowKenobi suggested still suffices for what you ask.
Old 2013-08-29, 21:36   Link #330
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Is there a thread on Pirate Warriors 2? Or do I just revive the original Pirate Warriors topic?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 13:12   Link #331
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Is there a thread on Pirate Warriors 2? Or do I just revive the original Pirate Warriors topic?
Is that a game? If its a sequel, then a new thread should be made. Please write up an OP and I'll start the thread for you.
Old 2013-09-17, 00:17   Link #332
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

May I request to create a thread on "what would happen if this character had this devil fruit instead of that character?"

Here's an example - Imagine Whitebeard having the Gomu Gomu no Mi instead of Gura Gura no Mi... ok that one makes me laugh
Old 2013-10-10, 02:54   Link #333
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

Would it be fine if I made an official bounty discussion thread to be stickied?
Old 2013-10-26, 23:49   Link #334
gazawraith

I want to start a theory thread that talks about 'will Marco ever die?'
gazawraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 11:37   Link #335
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Here's the thread you're looking for:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12883
Old 2013-12-18, 12:27   Link #336
Zenex
Banned

Id like to see a thread on:

how could the straw hats or any onepiece characters become stronger:

for example: luffy could learn a fighting style or use brass nuckes or develop a gear 4 for his df and the 4th gear would be so and so

basically a thread to discuss and create ideas for what is to come and how the moves of each character will progress and be used.

nami - could learn how to fight close combat with her climatact
blackbeard - could make some kind of fusion move

things like that?
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 16:53   Link #337
marvelB

^I think this thread should suit your criteria just fine.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 17:13   Link #338
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^I think this thread should suit your criteria just fine.
Quote:
Post any theories that you think hold some solid ground about One Piece! Could do with anything, if its manga, please put up spoilers. I have to go but i'll be back with my theories later!
that thread is clearly for theories and predictions about the story line not about a characters potential and improvements. So no offense but no I do not think it would.

posting my type of stuff in that thread would lead to a lot of clutter. I searched though and seen that thread and read some of it and realized it would not be a good place for what im asking for. That is why I asked for it.
Old 2013-12-18, 17:18   Link #339
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
Id like to see a thread on:

how could the straw hats or any onepiece characters become stronger:

for example: luffy could learn a fighting style or use brass nuckes or develop a gear 4 for his df and the 4th gear would be so and so

basically a thread to discuss and create ideas for what is to come and how the moves of each character will progress and be used.

nami - could learn how to fight close combat with her climatact
blackbeard - could make some kind of fusion move

things like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
that thread is clearly for theories and predictions about the story line not about a characters potential and improvements. So no offense but no I do not think it would.

posting my type of stuff in that thread would lead to a lot of clutter. I searched though and seen that thread and read some of it and realized it would not be a good place for what im asking for. That is why I asked for it.
All the main characters have there own individual pages where any topic is open for discussion. Additionally, there are pages for the Marines, the Yonkou and the Shichibukai and a few miscellaneous threads spread throughout. Your topics can be spread across all the aforementioned threads. And yes, Marvel's suggestion would have been just as good.
Old 2013-12-18, 17:41   Link #340
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
All the main characters have there own individual pages where any topic is open for discussion. Additionally, there are pages for the Marines, the Yonkou and the Shichibukai and a few miscellaneous threads spread throughout. Your topics can be spread across all the aforementioned threads. And yes, Marvel's suggestion would have been just as good.
see that i did not see and that is a good place for this topic. thanks