AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-03-18, 12:36   Link #21
Inept Forum User

Any other thoughts concerning Karma at the moment?
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 12:59   Link #22
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The real life Aleister said the law of karma is the same as the law of inertia, so maybe it's a repellent, and that's the fear Touma felt in NT5?
Seafoam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 15:00   Link #23
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Doesn't Yuuitsu have a grudge on Aleister too? Maybe Touma and her might meet once again. Oh boy some fisticuff action will go down.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-18, 19:18   Link #24
DragonXX

I think that we will have 2 books for the Windowless Building Invasion one of the book trying to get into the building because even if Tsuchimikado does have a plan to get into the building it most likey will not work because lots of the heroes plan don't alway go the way they plan. Maybe the last chapter will be in the Windowless Building but I don't think most of the book will be in the building and the second book to the Arc would all be in the building specially if the Windowless Building goes into space after Touma group get into the building and Kamachi will at last be about to get Accel into space either because he come which Touma or to resume Touma Group from space. This is if Crowley doesn't make the Windowless Building go into space before Touma's Group get inside it and it would not be outside Kamachi to Troll us readers like that.

At least if Crowley doesn't put his plan into action in the next book do to the Invasion on the Windowless Building by Touma Group far earlier then he has planned.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 07:16   Link #25
itine

Well, Touma already broke Windowless building.....
I just thinking could be Awaki / Kuroko roles into this new arc
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:18   Link #26
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Though Kuroko doesn't have the knowledge needed to safelly acomplish the job. And even if it would be great to see Awaki again, I wouldn't count on that just yet. She's been away for so goddamn long by now. Heck, have she ever got MENTIONED in NT? What if she died from Awaiss attack back then? lol
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 15:21   Link #27
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
Though Kuroko doesn't have the knowledge needed to safelly acomplish the job. And even if it would be great to see Awaki again, I wouldn't count on that just yet. She's been away for so goddamn long by now. Heck, have she ever got MENTIONED in NT? What if she died from Awaiss attack back then? lol
She was a part of Touma's harem crew when he became drunk
Constant use will make it dull and weaken; it's user lacking purpose and aim. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with a mighty fire; a fierce blade, to cleave the one who beckoned their vengeance
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 15:46   Link #28
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
Awaki was in NT1
Seafoam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 19:59   Link #29
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Awaki was in NT1
She also appeared in NT2 as one of the girls that recognized Touma.
Old 2017-03-21, 02:43   Link #30
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Kuroko could be an enemy because Touma group is trying to Break into the Windowless Building which could cause complete chaos to AC specially because Crowley on the attack in this book. I also think it could be a good chance to see AC Darkside do something again because the last time they did something was in NT11 because NT15-NT17 was all just Yuustu doing not the Darkside of AC. I also think this is a good chance to get Touma out of the city again in the aftermath of this event because for the whole Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) Touma was just inside AC and I think it about time to be outside AC again.

I am also hoping that Touma house will be destory in this event because I want to see him have a New Home Base or no home base for a Story Arc even if it is just as long as the Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) which is the shortest Story Arc to date which only 7 books unlike the Intro Arc 11 books , the GRS Arc 11 books even if it was 10 books before the last one was make into 2 and Gremlin Arc 10 books.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 05:15   Link #31
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Kuroko could be an enemy because Touma group is trying to Break into the Windowless Building which could cause complete chaos to AC specially because Crowley on the attack in this book. I also think it could be a good chance to see AC Darkside do something again because the last time they did something was in NT11 because NT15-NT17 was all just Yuustu doing not the Darkside of AC. I also think this is a good chance to get Touma out of the city again in the aftermath of this event because for the whole Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) Touma was just inside AC and I think it about time to be outside AC again.

I am also hoping that Touma house will be destory in this event because I want to see him have a New Home Base or no home base for a Story Arc even if it is just as long as the Kamisato Story Arc(NT11-NT17) which is the shortest Story Arc to date which only 7 books unlike the Intro Arc 11 books , the GRS Arc 11 books even if it was 10 books before the last one was make into 2 and Gremlin Arc 10 books.
If Touma fights Kuroko, a Certain Electromaster might get involved. Touma having to fled AC would be great. Maybe, we'll see his parents again or even Tsuchimikado's "parents", don't know why I think this but I di. If Touma's house is destroyed he'll have to bring Index and Othinus and Index with him, meaning more screentime for them, so please do Kamachi.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote