AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your race
Human 14 13.46%
Elf 22 21.15%
Dwarf 1 0.96%
Kemomimi 6 5.77%
Vampire 15 14.42%
Half-Elf 8 7.69%
Half-Dwarf 1 0.96%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.88%
Half-Vampire 16 15.38%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 17.31%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-03-24, 11:53   Link #2201
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
^She's an "item" to sell, probably not.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!i!!!!!!!!!

Keep doing your best stress-free yaritsukai
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 11:58   Link #2202
Valky
Radioactive

It should. I won't read it if it depress or stress me out too much after all. I already have my works for that. lol
Old 2017-03-24, 12:02   Link #2203
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Asking the real question here > Is that Princess a sex slave already?
Well, he had her in negligee and was grabbing her tits in front of all the dark guild leaders to humiliate her.
Shuuya also didn't note she looked like much a fighter.
Going by how she was acting somewhat like a stuck-up princess, she's probably intended to be a sex slave but hasn't been broke-in yet.

Then again, the first segment of the auction was supposed to be for battle slaves, wasn't it?
Maybe she can fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Other than her eyes, Yui's sword also got attention. The Baecala guys probably ends up as an enemy. They seems kind of hostile, plus there's no way Yui will joins them if they invite, and there most likely a way to steal ability. Other than Imoliza's way that is.

That Shafa guy has a detector means probably he is hostile to mazoku. Until Shuuya shows the relic he got from Shafa that is.

Well, Kazane is already old .. she should start asking for a grandchild right ..

Shuuya gave Blue-san the staff back is also quick .. it's a no brainer decision for him .. sure it'll give him more route to adventure. Probably can get their help to get to the undersea too.
I doubt it'd be so much stealing her ability as it would be literally stealing her eyes. Which probably grow back since she's a vampire now.
Since that cow-face guy had his magic eye stolen from someone else and the nightmare goddess implanted it into him.

Even if he's hostile, he seems to not be a complete nut like that Mad Knight guy.
Plus he's running a dark guild so he himself can't be too much of a goody-two-shoes.

Kazane is old, but so is Mirai. The only reason she looks young is because she's drank a youth-rejuvenation potion that Kazane had from her adventure days.
Since Kazane gave birth to her like a century ago, she's at least 100 and Kazane is probably around 120-30-ish. They may even have some of the potion left, who can say.
Then again, Clydosus and Lesaliza are both at least like 800-1000+ years old being elves from that empire, and Veronica is 300. So age doesn't really mean anything; it's all about appearance.

As if Shuuya needs their help to get undersea.
He doesn't need to breathe (he's already been to space, buried underground, etc) and Rolo seems pretty all purpose. Wouldn't be surprised if she has a water form of sorts.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2017-03-24 at 12:13.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 12:27   Link #2204
Valky
Radioactive

I thought it was Luxury battle slave .. probably included in it too. Most likely all slaves in the first part, and the second is all kind of items. It's only two part right.

Wait, she could regenerate yes, but I don't think she could not die. There might be some stealing ability that doesn't necessarily cripple the enemy physically, like some other narou works with stealing ability mc.

Hmm, probably not as extreme as the church knights but having that item means at least they are aware and cautious of the mazoku. Well, most of the people are not exactly fond of the mazoku though.

I'm kinda joking about Mirai, but yeah .. Kazane is an old woman after all .. she told Mirai to get closer to Shuuya, surely she means that way too.

Lol, probably. I wonder about the harems though. Either way, at least he'll get more information of the undersea. He basically know nothing of it for now.
Old 2017-03-24, 12:40   Link #2205
sasuke706

Yeah, it's only two parts.
Lesaliza said she has Essel goods for both segment, so that means she's nabbed some natives while she was there.
Shuuya could probably make a quick buck by slave trading the evil god race from the 20th floor. Not that he would.

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a creature introduced in the series that can't die under some circumstance.
I do doubt there's such a convenient skill stealing ability, though. Baecala herself is also a god of death, so anything involved with her likely involves souls and things dying.
Liliza's skill stealing didn't seem all that effective despite it literally being her devouring the opponent, soul and all in an attempt to get their skills and all.

The harem probably won't be an issue. Only Viine seems to plan on going with him in upcoming adventures and his awesome new hover bike can probably seat two. Probably can use that underwater.
Otherwise he'll have to get presumably a bigger ship from his item bracelet.

On a side note, I hope there's some fun faces in the first segment.
Like those two dark elf sisters that Shuuya and Viine never managed to find while they were slaughtering hordes of dark elf women.
Old 2017-03-24, 12:56   Link #2206
Valky
Radioactive

Yeah, despite he has the certificate, it never been used. Then again he already told the dons he has no plan to sell anything at the auction. The princess should be expensive though, while it doesn't seems he has many (or any) reason to buy her .. he already said she is beautiful after all. Probably that is enough, dude thinking with his lower half as usual.

Sure it's not as efficient as the typical stealing ability narou work, since you have to change form to use it. Then again the change form could also be considered as an advantage, it brings their memory with it too. Seems super useful for an infiltration mission.

It'll be ironic if they ends up as the same fate as Viine .. The highlight might be the princess but yeah, some interesting addition to the team would be nice. Maybe some feline beastwoman, dude love cats after all.
Old Yesterday, 11:32   Link #2207
sasuke706

So Yuipapa is going to the empire dungeon city of Satherderyl. Seems like how Pelnate is plagued with demon and evil god influence, it's plagued with demons and Cthulhu monsters from the underground and that prison dimension.
I wonder if the dungeon there connects to the underground or if it's a different passage all together? If the former, it's probably a more traditional dungeon that resides there compared to Pelnate's dimension-traversing one.
Raven's definitely going to end up being Yuipapa's servant, though. Fuu seemed to have some sort of shock about this... She needs to make up her mind if she has a crush on Shuuya or Yui-papa, because she's showing both.

He also invited Kirie but she seems more interested in Shuuya. Surprise surprise.
Since she has a strong extra skill, she'd make for a good chief head servant. Not to mean that there isn't plenty of others that wouldn't as well, of course.
Yui also dropped a flag that after the auction stuff that she'll go meet up with Papa over there too, meaning Shuuya will eventually get off his ass and set up a mirror there.

I like how Chardonnay tried to get him to marry her but he just completely ignored it and left. I hope she finds out Misty is one of his women. Because drama.
I'm pretty sure Chardonnay would push a lot harder to get with Shuuya if she was aware that came with the side benefit of immortality.
She also didn't hint at Shuuya having killed that Samalia fox marquis, so she probably doesn't know. That griffon knight that he likes way more than her, Cecily, is also participating in the war, so Shuuya might end up seeing her again eventually, as well as that other pompous griffon rider that has a thing for her. Ahhh, fun.

Anyway, next time Melissa (and Dino).
I wonder if she'll end up forming a thief guild branch in Pelnate, or will get a servant seat.
Shuuya at least seems to be looking pretty forward to seeing her; the harem also knows of her and none of them seem to particularly against them meeting.
Since she deals in information and the author mentioned before that she was intentionally trying to gather information in his absence like a stalker, she's probably aware of his womanizing as well.

There might actually even be auctioning next chapter.
Old Yesterday, 12:00   Link #2208
wuhugm
Hentaiga no Rinbukyoku

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
^Chardonnay appeared? And shrugged? Fuck Shuuya
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14   Link #2209
sasuke706

He at least went up to her and said hi to be polite. She was surprised he did so, even.
Besides, her entire reason for wanting to marry him was to get connections and his power to fuck up Samalia, the neighboring kingdom, to get more territory.
Wasn't even trying to hide it, in fact.

Unlike Meister in Ishuzoku Sensou, Shuuya doesn't seem to dig the whole fucking for mutual political benefit instead of romantic reasons.
Granted Mirai is getting kinda close to doing that.
Old Yesterday, 12:40   Link #2210
Rasty

^ What an irony that Ishuzoku sensou has better harem aspect even in light of this.

Well it wouldn't be much of mutual benefit, considering Shuuya has almost nothing to gain from Shardoney.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:41   Link #2211
Valky
Radioactive

Human body experiment huh .. seems quite mess up too. As expected of that world.

Yuipapa spreads his wing .. honestly faster than I expected, kinda think he will leave after the auction rather than before it.

Why is Fuu more concerned about meat ..

Considering how it happened so far, one of the mirror is probably already buried near there anyway .. just because.

Eva got dumped, lol.

It's a win-win if the thief guild create a branch in Pelnate. The moon also could use any help they can get.

^Can that even be called better?
Old Yesterday, 19:09   Link #2212
sasuke706

^I'm not too surprised about the human experimentation. Japanese guys doing it is unexpected, but that's about it.
The vampires have those blood labs that probably often involve the same thing.
Slaves are treated as disposable in Pelnate going by the few examples we've had, with the way Shuuya treats slaves being very rare. Much less making slaves into family.
Rather, I wonder why there's even deathrow prisons when you can just turn them into slaves. Seems to have the same result.

Otherwise, there was also that Makoto alchemist guy who goes around collecting blood that actually seems pretty humane about it. Homunculus stuff is usually considered iffy though.
Kazane also probably brainwashes people often enough. Kirie can eat(?) souls. The only time anyone gave a shit about someone Shuuya's killed is when he was an important noble; everyone else didn't matter.
The value of life in this world is hilariously low. It's no wonder girls fall for Shuuya easily; plus he's strong enough to not die.

There's probably convenient mirrors everywhere. Or at least everywhere they go will be interesting.
Like one of those mirrors probably leads to that big famous lake in that 6-nation-whatever. He did have another one in water and all.
I'm also half expecting the Valmasks to have one.

I personally consider Ishuzoku's worse, but it amounts to subjectivity anyway. Still a good series.
Old Yesterday, 19:23   Link #2213
Valky
Radioactive

It's for statement, I guess. Executing the criminals will do better than enslaving them, at least to the victims. It could also be used on the political enemy to ensure the blood died out, something like that. I mean, enslaving is not permanent after all, you could get released somehow.

And yeah, that whole world seems kind of bleak for normal mortals.

A lot of it still underground somewhere, I wonder if the one in item box could be used later, after it got out of it. Well, it's for after. The auction is going to happen first, and it should be exciting to say the least.

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem