AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old Today, 07:50   Link #16301
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouta6659 View Post
Just like to say too thank you for providing all this interesting information about the Sephirah Geburah, it really is fun to read. So just wanted to interpret something correctly, if Mio had something to do with Woodman then we have to apply it to Reine as well. If Reine and Mio are two separate entities then that would make Mio The First Spirit alone correct?
Ah, you're welcome, you're welcome
Glad to help!
...and yes! That sounds correct to me.
The Chaos Entity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:18   Link #16302
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Oh, Kotori's berserker rage is definitely a reference, I think. I mentioned it a dozen pages-or-so ago, I think, as the story goes the Sephirah Geburah wasn't strong enough to contain it's light, and cracked - and Kotori isn't strong enough to control her powers, and almost cracked in V4.
Mio didn't create it through Sawa though, it's revealed in both V15 and V16 that the Ten Sephirah are fragmented parts of Mio's power, and they they were born as Qliphah Crystals (We know Woodman loved Mio and can seal Spirits, so maybe he tried to seal her, and it backfired horribly. The 'sin' of a human kissing her tainted her power), with Mio needing to refine them into the Sephirah Crystals through multiple hosts. Sawa wasn't the first, and judging by how incomplete Sephiroth were said to be poisonous, and Kotori's symptoms in V4, I don't think Kotori was intended to be the last - but, well, Shidou was right there.

And yes, Da'ath does have a Qlipothic counterpart, although Ain Soph, as God, doesn't.
It's called Belial, and it's associated Demon Lord is Choronzon.

And thank you! Glad I'm interesting someone, at least
It does? Strange, if it does have a counterpart, I wonder why I never found any mention of this in anything I searched about Da'at, yet the others had their info? Atleast I know it now, and your welcome Quick question though, is Belial or Choronzon the name that would apply to a Spirit's Demon King?

So is there anything important about the other Sephiras that might be represented in the series? Cause after all you've shared with us so far, I'm now very interested in every manner of how all the Sephira influenced the characters that personify them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouta6659 View Post
Just like to say too thank you for providing all this interesting information about the Sephirah Geburah, it really is fun to read. So just wanted to interpret something correctly, if Mio had something to do with Woodman then we have to apply it to Reine as well. If Reine and Mio are two separate entities then that would make Mio The First Spirit alone correct?
Yeah, and it also makes it sound like Mio doesn't even have an Angel, or an Inverse Form like I mentioned earlier. Likewise if they end up being the same entity... I dunno how we'll be able to explain that one, maybe Reine's the result of Mio's powers after Elliot tried to seal her? That might be a bit of a stretch though

Now I'm starting to think that the Camael Crystal might be the ONLY Sephira Crystal that can't be refined. Maybe when Elliot tried to help her and it backfired, it suffered permanent damage that made refining it impossible. Raziel's crystal was apparently already stable after just 3 years when Nia got it, so refining them can't take too long.
Old Today, 10:23   Link #16303
cyberdemon

Quote:
Oh, Kotori's berserker rage is definitely a reference, I think. I mentioned it a dozen pages-or-so ago, I think, as the story goes the Sephirah Geburah wasn't strong enough to contain it's light, and cracked - and Kotori isn't strong enough to control her powers, and almost cracked in V4.
Mio didn't create it through Sawa though, it's revealed in both V15 and V16 that the Ten Sephirah are fragmented parts of Mio's power, and they they were born as Qliphah Crystals (We know Woodman loved Mio and can seal Spirits, so maybe he tried to seal her, and it backfired horribly. The 'sin' of a human kissing her tainted her power), with Mio needing to refine them into the Sephirah Crystals through multiple hosts. Sawa wasn't the first, and judging by how incomplete Sephiroth were said to be poisonous, and Kotori's symptoms in V4, I don't think Kotori was intended to be the last - but, well, Shidou was right there.

And yes, Da'ath does have a Qlipothic counterpart, although Ain Soph, as God, doesn't.
It's called Belial, and it's associated Demon Lord is Choronzon.

And thank you! Glad I'm interesting someone, at least
It seemed obvious to that the crystals were the fragmented powers of a he first but it is nice to have confirmation.

I'm sure she gave the crystal to kotori intentionally to reveal shidou's sealing power whether the purification was complete or not.
Old Today, 10:29   Link #16304
The Chaos Entity
Struggling through life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
It does? Strange, if it does have a counterpart, I wonder why I never found any mention of this in anything I searched about Da'at, yet the others had their info? Atleast I know it now, and your welcome Quick question though, is Belial or Choronzon the name that would apply to a Spirit's Demon King?

So is there anything important about the other Sephiras that might be represented in the series? Cause after all you've shared with us so far, I'm now very interested in every manner of how all the Sephira influenced the characters that personify them.

Yeah, and it also makes it sound like Mio doesn't even have an Angel, or an Inverse Form like I mentioned earlier. Likewise if they end up being the same entity... I dunno how we'll be able to explain that one, maybe Reine's the result of Mio's powers after Elliot tried to seal her? That might be a bit of a stretch though

Now I'm starting to think that the Camael Crystal might be the ONLY Sephira Crystal that can't be refined. Maybe when Elliot tried to help her and it backfired, it suffered permanent damage that made refining it impossible. Raziel's crystal was apparently already stable after just 3 years when Nia got it, so refining them can't take too long.
Oh, I wouldn't think couldn't be refined, I'd say she just ran out of time.
But it'd be 'Choronzon' the same way that Keter's Qliphah is 'Thaumiel' and it's Demon Lord is 'Satan'
I'll use Tohka as an example to describe how a Da'ath Spirit might look:

Name: Tohka (10) - ??? (00 or 11)
AstralDress: Adonai Melekh - Adonai Elohim
Angel: Sandalphon - Uriel
Sephirah: Malkuth - Da'ath
Qliphah: Lilith - Belial
Demon King: Nahemah - Choronzon

As for other facts, there are literally TONNES, some of which we have, some we might, and some we won't. For instance, Malkuth is the most Earthly Sephirah, so it makes sense that Tohka was the first Spirit we met, but by that logic, Origami's transformation should have been last. Tiphareth is also considered the 'heart' of the Tree of Life, and influences all of the others other than Malkuth, which Mukuro...doesn't.
Netzach has a lot of sexual themes, though, so it makes sense that Natsumi is obsessed with being seen as sexy, and there's an element of duality in Hod, explaining the twins.

I'll dig some more books out later, if anyone'd be interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It seemed obvious to that the crystals were the fragmented powers of a he first but it is nice to have confirmation.

I'm sure she gave the crystal to kotori intentionally to reveal shidou's sealing power whether the purification was complete or not.
Ahhh! Yes, I agree completely!
The Chaos Entity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:42   Link #16305
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Oh, I wouldn't think couldn't be refined, I'd say she just ran out of time.
But it'd be 'Choronzon' the same way that Keter's Qliphah is 'Thaumiel' and it's Demon Lord is 'Satan'
I'll use Tohka as an example to describe how a Da'ath Spirit might look:

Name: Tohka (10) - ??? (00 or 11)
AstralDress: Adonai Melekh - Adonai Elohim
Angel: Sandalphon - Uriel
Sephirah: Malkuth - Da'ath
Qliphah: Lilith - Belial
Demon King: Nahemah - Choronzon

As for other facts, there are literally TONNES, some of which we have, some we might, and some we won't. For instance, Malkuth is the most Earthly Sephirah, so it makes sense that Tohka was the first Spirit we met, but by that logic, Origami's transformation should have been last. Tiphareth is also considered the 'heart' of the Tree of Life, and influences all of the others other than Malkuth, which Mukuro...doesn't.
Netzach has a lot of sexual themes, though, so it makes sense that Natsumi is obsessed with being seen as sexy, and there's an element of duality in Hod, explaining the twins.

I'll dig some more books out later, if anyone'd be interested?
Thanks for clarifying, hopefully we'll get to see an Inverse Da'at at one point, that would be really cool. You know I'm interested atleast, and I think some of the last few pages of replies shows we've got some others. I can't speak for all of them, but we're all DAL fans, so most might wanna hear.

And I think actually Mukuro did influence the others, just not in a 24/7 sense. In Volume 15 she influenced all the others by locking their memories, and by extension their feelings of Shido, away. That's probably the reason Tachibana decided to use that plot point.

As for Origami's transformation being last? Technically it was the last, Nia and Mukuro's debuts helped confirm that when was Origami turned into a Spirit, all of the Sephira Crystals had finally been given to hosts. So the Metatron crystal didn't have host until Mio and Phantom had already given the other 9 crystals away.
Old Today, 11:00   Link #16306
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Chaos, cease this tomfoolery! Let me join in on the fun!

So, uh, he pointed out a lot on Da'at, and to point some things out on it, it has one thing in common with Binah, and that'd be the activation code for the Astral Dress. Also, Malkuth's supposed to have four colors, but due to design differences, we see purple for Tohka, when Miku should've been purple because that's what Yesod is supposed to have. Instead, we see periwinkle. And on most systems of the tree, Tipharet should've had Raphael as its angel and Hod Michael, but those angels are actually interchangeable between them, so that's why you see the tree reference we have here.

Looking back, my colleagues and I made this weird and grand theory of a certain human becoming Da'at. As a failsafe, they had Shidou becoming Da'at with that human as his Angel, kind of like a Stand power. Since I had abandoned my work a few months ago and transferred someplace else, I won't be able to show you the things we made during the height of this series. However, you can look back in the pages of the thread and see a glimpse of those retarded theories.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE RIDE?
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37   Link #16307
Roberto1
jojos best animu

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The problem I see with a harem ending is the while he has support from ratatoskre for the sake of dealing with the spirits. once they are human again, shidou will not be given the same support
miku and nia are rich, and the others can work, itīs not like shido has to sustain all the family by himself, we are not in the past anymore.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy