AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-27, 15:45   Link #721
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Episode 8 was ok, a severe lack of Ryner and Ferris antics this episode, at one point it felt like I was watching Guin Saga again. Lookes like episode 9 shifts back to a focus on Ryner and Ferris, so that's good.
You my friend get a cookies for mentioning such an awsome series. Im glad you did because i have been having the same feeling for a while now and i couldnt put my finger on it but you nailed it.

I hope we see more of Ryner and Ferris you know actually doing stuff. Ferris must burn up some seriously calories in order to eat all that dango and not get fat.
Old 2010-08-27, 15:48   Link #722
Terizent
Nonsense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
official site: map updated with new empire revealed.
http://www.denyuden.jp/story/map.html
"Holy Land og Veiohl", eh?
Terizent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 16:22   Link #723
Boduar

Still waiting to see how this is going to end in the 12-13 whatever episodes without leaving loose ends (at least I think that was how many episodes it was).
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 16:23   Link #724
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
Still waiting to see how this is going to end in the 12-13 whatever episodes without leaving loose ends (at least I think that was how many episodes it was).
It's planned to be 26 episodes.
Old 2010-08-27, 16:29   Link #725
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

If anyone has questions about the novels please ask someone to PM you. Do not post your questions in thread as it is against the Spoiler Policy. Thank you.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 18:52   Link #726
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

About Ryner's clothes burst apart. WTF PANTS??! OH SO WOMEN GET TO HAVE THEIR CLOSE STRIPPED AND SHOW THEIR BUTTOCKS AND THIGHS BUT MALE ANIME CHARACTERS GET TO HAVE THEIR PANTS ON AND NO UPPER BODY MUSCLE TO DELIGHT THE LADY AUDIENCES EYES? BULLSHIT JAPAN! BULLSHIT

Then again ALL Japanese boys are squanny-thin-and with no muscles. They can't raise the women's expectations with muscular anime males now would they. Oooo tricky.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 19:08   Link #727
Bombo
TSF Fans

Spoiler for 9:
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 20:06   Link #728
ThinkTank

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
If anyone has questions about the novels please ask someone to PM you. Do not post your questions in thread as it is against the Spoiler Policy. Thank you.

++++++++++++++++++

I don't know what it was but this episode was disappointing; The fight scene just felt short and out of place. Maybe they should have just dragged the " before fight " stuff out and ended with a face off.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 20:45   Link #729
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I still think these series are worth of their own subforum or, at least, a topic in the manga-novel subforum. We will be able to ask and discuss about novels there.

BTW, knows anyone if it's there a remote posibility for someone to translate that novels in the future? (like, i. e. baka tsuki people)

(Oh, my, what a horrible english I speak)
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 21:02   Link #730
Dralha

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Old 2010-08-27, 21:17   Link #731
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terizent View Post
"Holy Land og Veiohl", eh?
compare with:
http://www.denyuden.jp/story/map08.html

hint: check north (and also Roland merged with Estabul in the map)
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 21:36   Link #732
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Nice catch on the map guys, haven't seen a series where they updated the map each episode since Avatar: The Last Airbender so I'll be checking that out in the next episodes.

Spoiler for episode nine:
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 21:48   Link #733
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
I still think these series are worth of their own subforum or, at least, a topic in the manga-novel subforum. We will be able to ask and discuss about novels there.
Well, as someone pointed out, LOL Heroes is not that popular. But well, Amagami SS has its own sub-forum and there's barely any activity there... All the same, even if there's a lot of material about LOL Heroes, most of it is in LN format, with no translations available. However, a LN thread for LOL Heroes may be able to solve this. Yet, it makes you wonder how many people in this forum have actually been following the LNs. I've only read some bits myself.

To be honest, I'm expecting the popularity of this series to increase as the story keeps on moving. Maybe then it can get its own sub-forum.
Old 2010-08-27, 23:21   Link #734
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Well, as someone pointed out, LOL Heroes is not that popular. But well, Amagami SS has its own sub-forum and there's barely any activity there... All the same, even if there's a lot of material about LOL Heroes, most of it is in LN format, with no translations available. However, a LN thread for LOL Heroes may be able to solve this. Yet, it makes you wonder how many people in this forum have actually been following the LNs. I've only read some bits myself.

To be honest, I'm expecting the popularity of this series to increase as the story keeps on moving. Maybe then it can get its own sub-forum.
I'll cross my fingers for that. It's an entertaining show in the same way Slayers was, if you pardon my comparison. And light novels appear to be enjoyables, too.

Regarding episode 9

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zaresh; 2010-08-27 at 23:44.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 23:45   Link #735
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep9:
Spoiler:

In any case, I thought it was a pretty nice episode.

Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 23:59   Link #736
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post

BTW, knows anyone if it's there a remote posibility for someone to translate that novels in the future? (like, i. e. baka tsuki people)

(Oh, my, what a horrible english I speak)
Forget the novel (Eris is totally ftw in those though)! I just wish someone do the manga(s)! Especially that new one coming out from in October that's focused on the side stories!!! This is the only part that I have no access to.

For those who don't know, you can read Legend of the Black Fallen Hero here (as with all the other SE's GGO series, first chapter will be available forever, but the new chapters will only be made available for the first period, then you have to buy the Tanks).

This means ALL PARTS OF NOVEL ARE GETTING MANGA ADAPTATIONS (there are currently 2 ongoing ones for the main and this one, a new one will be coming, and an already finished one that is kinda mixing the main with the side - confusing isn't it?)

Translating novel's a pain the ass, but getting raws and cleaner for manga are too, but still I wish these can be made more accessible cause i want them soooooooooooo bad =P.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 01:17   Link #737
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Okay, new Nyantype with "Ryner's harem" (or not!)

Spoiler for NSFW, of course!:
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 01:30   Link #738
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post

HOLY FUCK!
My body is so fucking ready.
Old 2010-08-28, 03:29   Link #739
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post

Noooo. Ferris' feet are being blocked.
Old 2010-08-28, 04:25   Link #740
Excorsism

Nice episode except I felt it could of have had more OOMPH to the awakening scene. I mean, like MOAR EXPLOSIONS and shocked faces, yeah. Definitely. The transitions between dialogue and what Ryner was doing felt odd. Still cool beans though.

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen