Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-08, 07:15   Link #801
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
He's just a girl? Did your spelling go wrong or something?
So I actually mean that the simplest explanation of why he can as IS is that he is a girl. That completely works, and also explains why he isn't "testing" the waters with the amount of girls that are around him.
falcolobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 07:37   Link #802
endarion88

my theory was that maibe he can pilot IS becose he's the twin brother of madoka so begin twin they share a bit of genes ... just my theory
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 11:58   Link #803
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, Cecilia's ero-dream part is done in B-T. Heard hayate's been waiting for it so I figure I'll announce it here :P

Well, I'm going to make a poll, which one do you want me to do next after vol 6? A snippet here and there of your favourite scene or a full translation of vol 7? Please kindly write your choice when you post something, once for each person ^_^
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 12:39   Link #804
Ypocaramel

Well first I have to thank the translation team for the time and effort they're willing to put into this series.

As tempting as getting volume 7 down, I think ultimately I'd like to know what happened in Volume 4 and 5 in more detail, even if Vol4 is all side-stories... and like the girls, I want to know exactly what happened at the shrine
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 13:51   Link #805
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Well, Cecilia's ero-dream part is done in B-T. Heard hayate's been waiting for it so I figure I'll announce it here :P

Well, I'm going to make a poll, which one do you want me to do next after vol 6? A snippet here and there of your favourite scene or a full translation of vol 7? Please kindly write your choice when you post something, once for each person ^_^
Eto are you talking about me ?, I don't remember making request or you are able to read my mind , well personally I will go for Ichika happy roommate life with Tatenashi which is somewhere in vol 5. I have a big Onee-sama fetish.

BTW just check the Jcafe winny club sub forum few days ago and I see why Bakatsuki forum is pretty quiet lately, basically almost all active translators except for teh_ping and js06 are there and try to fish YoakeNoHikari to join their projects. However I have to admit that the emoticons there are freaking funny, remind me of the first anime forum I jointed.

I will go with one theory regarding why Ichika can pilot IS:

Byakushiki or core 001 used to be used by Chifuyu so It has been optimized for Chifuyu and everybody know that Chifuyu has a big brother complex, so big that that it has been recorded in to core 001 ROM => in conclusion Byakushiki is a brothercon AI.

Last edited by hayate-sama; 2011-04-08 at 14:01.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 17:33   Link #806
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post

Byakushiki or core 001 used to be used by Chifuyu so It has been optimized for Chifuyu and everybody know that Chifuyu has a big brother complex, so big that that it has been recorded in to core 001 ROM => in conclusion Byakushiki is a brothercon AI.
That would be so epic if that's true.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 18:51   Link #807
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
That would be so epic if that's true.
I really don't know how to respond to that. I mean that would be epic...but every whatever-con has a limit. This is transcending that limit. But then again........Chifuyuu does indirectly give whatever Ichika wants, and also seems to rather enjoy Ichika's massages,a recent stud shows that 70% of all massages between intimate people usually end up in XXX, so maybe that's why she wants those massages so often.
Old 2011-04-08, 19:22   Link #808
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I really don't know how to respond to that. I mean that would be epic...but every whatever-con has a limit. This is transcending that limit. But then again........Chifuyuu does indirectly give whatever Ichika wants, and also seems to rather enjoy Ichika's massages,a recent stud shows that 70% of all massages between intimate people usually end up in XXX, so maybe that's why she wants those massages so often.
but that has the potential of being a very good plot twist.

And the first girl=winning girl gets tiring VERY fast, especially if Houki doesn't really have many favourable points for me.

Old 2011-04-08, 20:45   Link #809
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
but that has the potential of being a very good plot twist.

And the first girl=winning girl gets tiring VERY fast, especially if Houki doesn't really have many favourable points for me.
Plot? What plot? The author doesn't really devote much of the story to the plot. But yeah you have a point there insest would shake things up. I'm a Houki-fan so I don't mind Houki being number 1.

Speaking objectively here, you also win there for harem animes are about all the girls not just one. So why can't there be more Cecelia, Rin, Laura, and Charollete scenes? I mean the author seems to have added so many girls into the harem that most of story just goes into describing one scene with each of them.

I wonder how hectic the story will be when Tatesnashi's sister is added into the mix.
Old 2011-04-08, 23:18   Link #810
blitz1/2

Quote:
Plot? What plot? The author doesn't really devote much of the story to the plot. But yeah you have a point there insest would shake things up. I'm a Houki-fan so I don't mind Houki being number 1.

Speaking objectively here, you also win there for harem animes are about all the girls not just one. So why can't there be more Cecelia, Rin, Laura, and Charollete scenes? I mean the author seems to have added so many girls into the harem that most of story just goes into describing one scene with each of them.

I wonder how hectic the story will be when Tatesnashi's sister is added into the mix.
I am not sure if you read my previous post once Tatenashi's sis showed up. But I'll quote it again.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!" and it's another possible tsun types....oh gosh.

Old 2011-04-08, 23:26   Link #811
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:

Hey, the LN has plot starting with vol 5, even if it's only 20% of each volume :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Eto are you talking about me ?, I don't remember making request or you are able to read my mind , well personally I will go for Ichika happy roommate life with Tatenashi which is somewhere in vol 5. I have a big Onee-sama fetish.

BTW just check the Jcafe winny club sub forum few days ago and I see why Bakatsuki forum is pretty quiet lately, basically almost all active translators except for teh_ping and js06 are there and try to fish YoakeNoHikari to join their projects. However I have to admit that the emoticons there are freaking funny, remind me of the first anime forum I jointed.
Hahaha, I have another set of ears, eyes, and brain called an editor :P And Yoake is insanely fast, so everyone wants her XD.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 00:49   Link #812
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

Quote:
I am not sure if you read my previous post once Tatenashi's sis showed up. But I'll quote it again.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!" and it's another possible tsun types....oh gosh.
Aww... LOL. You remind me of this again.

Not sure whether if Kanzashi is really a tsundere or not, but something tells me that she's rumored to be a lesbian-siscon. Either way, let's just find it out by ourselves. You don't have to take my very previous post that you quoted back then too personal.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 06:10   Link #813
yFSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Not sure whether if Kanzashi is really a tsundere or not, but something tells me that she's rumored to be a lesbian-siscon.
Maybe this is an ultimate plot by Tatenashi to dump her sis-con imouto onto Ichika until she learns enough to appreciate a male her age. Once she does, and comes to like Ichika, Tatenashi and Kanzaki will take Ichika for themselves.

Sounds good to me.
yFSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 11:02   Link #814
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by yFSC View Post
Maybe this is an ultimate plot by Tatenashi to dump her sis-con imouto onto Ichika until she learns enough to appreciate a male her age. Once she does, and comes to like Ichika, Tatenashi and Kanzaki will take Ichika for themselves.

Sounds good to me.
Sounds good. But you know what sounds better?

Ichikia taking all of his harem.

What do you think about that?
Old 2011-04-09, 11:09   Link #815
blitz1/2

Quote:
Sounds good. But you know what sounds better?

Ichikia taking all of his harem.

What do you think about that?
That is an EXCELLENT idea, why? It will actually promote world peace!

Old 2011-04-09, 17:18   Link #816
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Either that or start World War III.
Old 2011-04-09, 19:13   Link #817
Kyuusaisha

Quote:

Yet somehow I'm fine with it.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 19:24   Link #818
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusaisha View Post
Yet somehow I'm fine with it.
Not it you're the one in the middle of it (ref: Ichika)
Old 2011-04-09, 21:09   Link #819
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yFSC View Post

Sounds good to me.
Probably, yeah. Or it maybe there's something to do with the concern of the Phantom Task? Cause I heard the leader and the members and associates are a bunch of lesbians. Maybe she wanted to prevent her imouto-chan from getting recruited by them.

Quote:
Quote:
I'll go for blitz's idea.

Don't tell me it's because of the "stereotypical" genders issues.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 21:55   Link #820
Javiersansano

but said war would it be between the countries each girl comes, or everybody against Japan?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen