AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-03, 01:07   Link #21
jopjopjop

What? Issei bad with words? I don't think so. He practically created his harem unknowingly because of his words.

Rias:
Spoiler for Volume 2:

Akeno:
Spoiler for Volume 4:
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 01:14   Link #22
teejmo

Well, let's face it - those are simple and honest. They're not super flowery, comparing love with some other abstract thing. He's just saying his honest feelings.
So maybe I should rephrase. He's not a poet - he'll just tell her straight up "I like you".
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 01:17   Link #23
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Ise wouldn't say that. He's bad with words. No, his proposal would have some perverted play in it, like "let's make babies!" or "I heard sex makes magic stronger!" while holding a ring.
Volume 14 Life 3

Quote:
“A-Akeno.”

“——! Y-Yes.”

It seems like she is shocked to have me suddenly call her name.

I’m not sure if I’m actually allowed to say this and I feel scared. Sensei, I will believe in you, okay?

“……I-I will definitely not die. I will de-definitely return to your side. Can you believe in me and Rias, and live for my sake?”

……I’ve said it, Sensei! I’ve said it despite being super embarrassed and daring!

And from here isn’t Sensei’s words but my own words! I must say my true feelings! I take my hand off her oppai, and place it on her shoulder!

I took a deep breath, and then said it!

“Let’s become stronger together! Let’s live on together with me and everyone!”

She’s from the same group, she is my important senior, and she is Akeno-san who I like very much. If we are weak, if there is a part of us being weak, then we have to overcome them! I’m……still really weak! That’s why, I think we can just get stronger together and live on!

Now, what is her answer!?

Akeno-san, has lots of tears falling and—

“……Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay now. I will live on for the sake of you, Rias, and everyone else. I will become stronger with you, Ise. I will be with you forever.”
yeah hes not smooth at all...
he just needs a bit more confidence and he'll be a casanova every man could only dream of being.
so myeah i doubt he'd say it in a perverted way like that...

hes an honest and simple kind of guy so he'll just speak from the heart with a simple "stay with me forever le fay" and that'll be enough to melt her like butter.
Old 2014-04-03, 01:19   Link #24
jopjopjop

@teejmo And he'll tell that in the most perfect time. Boom. Another new member.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 01:23   Link #25
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
Volume 14 Life 3

yeah hes not smooth at all...
he just needs a bit more confidence and he'll be a casanova every man could only dream of being.
so myeah i doubt he'd say it in a perverted way like that...

hes an honest and simple kind of guy so he'll just speak from the heart with a simple "stay with me forever le fay" and that'll be enough to melt her like butter.
You're forgetting the words said right before that:
Quote:
Volume 14 Life 3
I then remembered Azazel-sensei’s words.
[Once she removes her mask of being an Onee-sama, what’s left is her true side of “depending” on a man. That can be her father Barakiel, and you. If danger arises to you two, she will become depressed once again. But, you can also say that it can be used to rise her tension up. You just have to show manliness. Listen up; this is what you have to say.]
Umm, I think Sensei said—
So those weren't Ise's words, but Azazel's. And we all know Azazel is good with words.
But yeah, I already admitted that he would more likely say straight up "I like you".
Granted, the "Let's be stronger! is from him. But is that really a smooth line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
@teejmo And he'll tell that in the most perfect time. Boom. Another new member.
Well, I won't deny Ise has brilliant luck with timing.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 01:25   Link #26
XFire
150% done

Ooooh, this'll be a popular topic for sure.

Alright, his wives in order of marriage would be....
  1. Rias, obviously
  2. Asia, the only one who can top her for Ise is Rias. Period
  3. Akeno, though she may stay a mistress because she loves the "adulterous" feeling
  4. Koneko, because of their promise
  5. Xenovia, following her finally getting pregnant
  6. Ravel, this would be after Ise has proven himself as a high class devil and made her his servant
  7. Kuroka, because its Ise and if she gets pregnant he'll won't let her just disappear again.
  8. Ross, because of the events in vol 17
  9. Irina after she manages to find a way to have kids without falling
  10. Le Fay, because its going to happen eventually
Old 2014-04-03, 01:39   Link #27
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ooooh, this'll be a popular topic for sure.

Alright, his wives in order of marriage would be....
  1. Rias, obviously
  2. Asia, the only one who can top her for Ise is Rias. Period
  3. Akeno, though she may stay a mistress because she loves the "adulterous" feeling
  4. Koneko, because of their promise
  5. Xenovia, following her finally getting pregnant
  6. Ravel, this would be after Ise has proven himself as a high class devil and made her his servant
  7. Kuroka, because its Ise and if she gets pregnant he'll won't let her just disappear again.
  8. Ross, because of the events in vol 17
  9. Irina after she manages to find a way to have kids without falling
  10. Le Fay, because its going to happen eventually
^ Yumi will also have some fun too because she doesn't want to be away with her rival, she doesn't want to be with tsubaki because she is a s

On-Topic: you forgot Abe and Kunou
Old 2014-04-03, 06:27   Link #28
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Ise wouldn't say that. He's bad with words. No, his proposal would have some perverted play in it, like "let's make babies!" or "I heard sex makes magic stronger!" while holding a ring.
Yeah forgot issei is not good with words at this point, I said what I would have told to her xD. He just need more time in order to let his feelings burst and become a casanova
Old 2014-04-03, 06:47   Link #29
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ Yumi will also have some fun too because she doesn't want to be away with her rival, she doesn't want to be with tsubaki because she is a s

On-Topic: you forgot Abe and Kunou
I think that kunou will stay as local wife than part of his harem because of her duties as the future queen of youkais
Old 2014-04-03, 10:35   Link #30
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisp View Post
At this point I believe that Issei is going to end up married to:
  • Rias (Issei will kiss the bride while looking Raiser dead in the eye, haha /bad_joke)
  • Asia
  • Akeno
  • Koneko (Meow!)
  • Ravel (once Rias and Issei marry, this would be pushed by both families, even though it would eventually happen on its own)
  • Xenovia (I also predict she will be the first to fall pregnant)
  • Irina (and the wedding will be done in heaven by Michael himself)
  • Rose (just basing this on some spoilers I have read)
  • Ophis (she will copy the others, plus from what I read she does have feelings for Issei)
  • Le-Fay (she just needs a "flag" to be set, such as Issei suggesting upgrading to a lifetime magicians contract or something)
  • Bennia (The biggest Oppai-Dragon fan ever, more so than even Le-Fay, so why not?)
  • Serafall (So this is just my wishful thinking, but that falls under speculation. A Maou can't have multiple partners of their own apparently, but I haven't read anything that suggests they can't marry into a harem. She is already on good terms with Issei, so just needs a "flag" of hers set also)
  • Kunou (though she won't be able to live with him, unless they all move to Kyoto)
Never to marry but will end up living with:
  • Kuroka (Are you thinking that Koneko will allow her to marry Issei? No way!)
  • Sona (She has been spending time at Issei house recently, but she wouldn't want to marry because of her friendship with Rias)

Anyone I haven't listed I haven't yet read enough to form an opinion.
maybe the captain of the tennis club (forgot her name) that appeared in two SS

Goristie the yukionna XD

Yura (sitri rook), she has mentioned that Ise is her type
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 23:42   Link #31
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Just thinking, i would like to see a girl with a strange liking/fetish to issei(like sarawasti frrm KoreZombie with her liking to ayumus ass) it will be refreshing to a certain degree
Old 2014-04-04, 00:13   Link #32
lived_1714

Koneko might not allow Kuroka to marry Issei, for NOW! Not in the future!

Seriously, who doesn't want to see a Japan traditional wedding where the two brides have their cat ears and tails? While sticking their husband with their breasts?

Issei himself wants Kuroka to be with Koneko more, and to do that he would take all the responsibility of da man.

I'm still rooting to see Saji x Sona plot twist by Ishibumi.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 03:59   Link #33
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
maybe the captain of the tennis club (forgot her name) that appeared in two SS

Yura (sitri rook), she has mentioned that Ise is her type
Her name is Abe Kiyome.

Yura did say that Ise is her type of guy, but she also said wouldn't make a move on or go after him because Rias and Akeno would kill her.
Old 2014-04-04, 12:23   Link #34
Lopez805
Oppai

She did say that but I believe after they hang out more because of DxD that Yura will see that she can still have a chance with Issei only after the hierarchy of his harem has been settled and he marries Rias. Then only then any other girl that wants in the harem will be allowed because pretty sure Rias said that Abe isn't allowed either but don't think that will stop her.
Lopez805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:54   Link #35
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Yura did say that Ise is her type of guy, but she also said wouldn't make a move on or go after him because Rias and Akeno would kill her.
I remember reading Yura saying Issei is her type of guy but where did it say she wouldn't confess to him for fear of being killed? Was it in a side story?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 18:47   Link #36
G147

@Lopez805, that was before Volume 10. So Rias actually said that out of jealousy.

@GBFirestorm, yeah it was mentioned in a short story, the one where Issei joined the student council i think.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 18:58   Link #37
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez805 View Post
She did say that but I believe after they hang out more because of DxD that Yura will see that she can still have a chance with Issei only after the hierarchy of his harem has been settled and he marries Rias. Then only then any other girl that wants in the harem will be allowed because pretty sure Rias said that Abe isn't allowed either but don't think that will stop her.
I don't think Rias ever said that Abe was not allowed to be in Ise's harem. Early on, Rias was very possessive of Ise and was reluctant to let any girl outside of her group near him. After all in both of the SS that Abe appeared in Rias was still not Ise's girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
I remember reading Yura saying Issei is her type of guy but where did it say she wouldn't confess to him for fear of being killed? Was it in a side story?
Yes, it was in a SS. The SS were Ise temporary joins the Student Council to help out after Saji catches dragon flu. It was also reveal in this SS who each member of the Student Council likes.
Old 2014-04-04, 21:40   Link #38
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Since the split of every thread there are less posts...., well whatever
Guys, is there a missing type of girl in dxd story??
we have onee sans, redhead, blondes, whitehair, blueheads, nekos, devil, angels, fallen angels, flats, tsunderes, himederes, busty, tomboyish, inus, masoquist, sadist.....something missing or we already have all kinds of girls here?
Old 2014-04-04, 22:14   Link #39
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ Traps, Gorilla and Armor Girls too
Old 2014-04-04, 22:48   Link #40
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Since the split of every thread there are less posts...., well whatever
Guys, is there a missing type of girl in dxd story??
we have onee sans, redhead, blondes, whitehair, blueheads, nekos, devil, angels, fallen angels, flats, tsunderes, himederes, busty, tomboyish, inus, masoquist, sadist.....something missing or we already have all kinds of girls here?
we're missing yanderes and girls that swing both ways(although im not a big fan of em since they usually go on a women harassing spree).
you can add derederes to that list too since most of issei's girls got that covered.

well yeah less posts is obvious since there's more rules to follow...

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem